Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

This Is Nigeria: Students Writing NECO By 7pm In Benue - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is Nigeria: Students Writing NECO By 7pm In Benue (554 Views)

Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) / OSCOHTECH ILESE STUDENTS Writing Exams In A Flooded Class / Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Nigeria: Students Writing NECO By 7pm In Benue by InansBobo(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
I just observed students writing NECO somewhere (all the schools in a local government area) in Benue are writing their exams now @ 7pm.
The students are writing Map Reading - Practical Geography which according to the time table was scheduled to be by 10am this morning.
The students were told in the morning to come by 2pm and were told later to come by 7pm and are currently writing the exam now @ 8:13pm.
According to a staff I met there, he said the situation is across the state.
Some pics from there...

Re: This Is Nigeria: Students Writing NECO By 7pm In Benue by InansBobo(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Some anxious parents came looking for their children
cc: richiez, fynestboi

Re: This Is Nigeria: Students Writing NECO By 7pm In Benue by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Eclipse
Re: This Is Nigeria: Students Writing NECO By 7pm In Benue by lastmessenger: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
What I can't seem to understand is why we can't even seem to get our acts together even in the simplest things. Sometimes i wonder what the hell is really wrong with Africa that we have refused to grow up and do things like normal people.
This exam took months of preparation and yet we have a situation here which students are made to write exam in the night.
I suggest that the exam body should pass every one of them because these students are not psychologically prepared to write the exam at such odd hour.

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria: Students Writing NECO By 7pm In Benue by Litblogger: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
Couldn't they just postpone?
Sigh...
Re: This Is Nigeria: Students Writing NECO By 7pm In Benue by InansBobo(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
It was later reported that the papers didn't arrive early

(1) (Reply)

One Year Masters Program In Nigerian Universities / The Most Effective Method To Pass Unilag Post Utme With Ease And Gain Admission / Data Analysis For Your Final Year Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.