Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? (1391 Views)

I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Although I'm 26, I Don't Think I Can Date A Girl Above 16 [see Reasons] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
As d topic suggest, part problem is I don't v anyone in mind and secondly, I just finishef servin not quite long. Income flow 10k a week frm my business not much I know. but I really wanna mk ds work.
I'll b 27 by next year June BTW.

ur candid advise will go a long way.
Re: I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? by mebad(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Get married then
Re: I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? by Dillusionist(m): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
40k per month?
really?you sure wanna be fed by your family members when you eventually have kids.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? by Amthol(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Sincerely I will strongly recommend you do ASAP. Life itself is a challenge that you would not encounter problems is surely a mirage but the more you overcome the better you are for it. So all in all please do

2 Likes

Re: I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
embarassed

Don't rush into marriage before you rush out.

#NoLateKomer.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Add two years extra.
By then, you should be sure of what you want. For now, focus on your hustle.

In as much as you'd love to settle early, please Focus on having total financial stability. Marriage shouldn't be on your mind for now. You're quite young. Cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? by okwabayi(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
What do I advice? I advice you save up money which you'll pay me after your eventual divorce.
You're only 26 and hoping for marriage, not knowing by 29 thereabout girls will drool at the very presence of your grown man looks. My friend you better find a good job, buy or rent a house and buy a car before thinking of marriage if not na unnecessary headache you go dash yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Your mates for north don marry two wives born 12 children, u dey here dey ask us questions.
Re: I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? by Litblogger: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
The fact that you're seeking for advice based on a very personal decision like marriage proves that you're not ready for it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? by IamPlato(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2018

Go And Make Enough Money First

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? by ElsonMorali: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Why do you want to get married at the age of 27?

Do you think you can raise a family with 10k?

By the time baby's pampers chop a huge chunk of your salary nobody will tell you before you know you've made a mistake.

Because I don't want you to come and start begging on Nairaland I'll advice you to maintain your yourself until you can earn better.

Don't ask for a girl's hand in marriage from her parents if you aren't capable of taking care of her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? by Headlesschicken(m): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
undecided Do what you wanna do phuck everything else....
Re: I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Thnk u guys...The responses so far r awesome...I wish ds could make fp. While ds thought/decision is highly informed by my Daddy who wished he dd marry early. D truth is I dont v anyone in mind yet and Marrying early is one of my Agender. I dnt want to wait until 30 clocks me...Well, What Do I know?
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? by Stycon(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Trust me, marrying at a young age is a beautiful thing angry

10K per week is a big constraint, but then, it's an indication that you can make more!

What do you do? What (is) are your revenue driver(s)? Can you generate more revenue- selling more products or getting more client or creating more value that commands higher pay? Can you do anything to increase your inflow? Is it possible to create another stream of income?

You don't have to answer these questions here. Just think about them; pen down the answers and think about them cool

Your standard of living after marriage will be a function of (cost of living, inflows).

Cutting you cost of living would not be advisable here for obvious reasons. The option that seems feasible is boosting your inflow. Errrrrrrrrm, if your "to be wife" has her own source of inflow that could complement yours, that might be helpful...howbeit, you dnt wanna count on that.

Impossible is nothing!

Please think about the possibilities around increasing your inflow.

Personally, I wouldn't marry with 40k/ month.

I perceive that you are hard working. Give yourself a time line, engage your mind and find ways to increase you inflow before embarking on that beautiful journey...please don't bring that lovely damsel in to a life of struggle smiley

Marrying young and rich is a beautiful something wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
Stycon:
Trust me, marrying at a young age is a beautiful thing angry

10K per week is a big constraint, but then, it's an indication that you can make more!

What do you do? What (is) are your revenue driver(s)? Can you generate more revenue- selling more products or getting more client or creating more value that commands higher pay? Can you do anything to increase your inflow? Is it possible to create another stream of income?

You don't have to answer these questions here. Just think about them; pen down the answers and think about them cool

Your standard of living after marriage will be a function of (cost of living, inflows).

Cutting you cost of living would not be advisable here for obvious reasons. The option that seems feasible is boosting your inflow. Errrrrrrrrm, if your "to be wife" has her own source of inflow that could complement yours, that might be helpful...howbeit, you dnt wanna count on that.

Impossible is nothing!

Please think about the possibilities around increasing your inflow.

Personally, I wouldn't marry with 40k/ month.

I perceive that you are hard working. Give yourself a time line, engage your mind and find ways to increase you inflow before embarking on that beautiful journey...please don't bring that lovely damsel in to a life of struggle smiley

Marrying young and rich is a beautiful something wink
Beautiful perspective. Thank u
Re: I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? by OneCorner: 12:14am On Jun 02, 2018
wizzyrich:
Your mates for north don marry two wives born 12 children, u dey here dey ask us questions.
sharaap

Re: I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 02, 2018
OneCorner:

sharaap
Tell your father

Thats if u have one
Re: I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? by OneCorner: 12:21am On Jun 02, 2018
wizzyrich:
Tell your father

Thats if u have one
I should tell ur fada if I don’t have?
Ewure
Re: I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
OneCorner:

I should tell ur fada if I don’t have?
Ewure
Make sure you remove your simcard and return your mother's phone when you are done.

Goat tongue
Re: I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 03, 2018
Phinity318:
As d topic suggest, part problem is I don't v anyone in mind and secondly, I just finishef servin not quite long. Income flow 10k a week frm my business not much I know. but I really wanna mk ds work.
I'll b 27 by next year June BTW.

ur candid advise will go a long way.
Before you take an action think of the aftermath

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your Immune System With Phytodefense From GNLD / Bobrisky Crushes On Davido And Makes It Public / Male Feminist Lists All He's Been Accused Of For Pushing For Women's Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.