Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

My Biro Sketch Titled : Suffering In Haiti - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Titled : Suffering In Haiti (875 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Titled : Suffering In Haiti by Riqueleme(m): 5:10am On Jun 02, 2018
MY BIRO SKETCH TITLED : SUFFERING IN HAITI
Haiti was estimated to have 380,000 orphaned children. That number today is even higher.

Before the 2010 earthquake, 80 percent of Haitians were living in poverty. There’s no doubt that number has increased. Many of these families live in homes pieced together with tarps, wood, and scraps of metal. They can’t afford medical care or the cost of books, uniforms, and supplies for their children to go to school. Many of these communities do not even have proper running water, electricity, or sewer systems.
The hardship of hunger abounds amid the stone homes and teepee-like huts in the mountains along Haiti’s southern coast.

The hair on broomstick-thin children has turned patchy and orangish, their stomachs have ballooned to the size of their heads and many look half their age — the tell-tale signs of malnutrition.
Children are unable to attend school due to lack of money for school uniforms, books, and school supplies.Children are suffering from malnutrition because families are struggling to make enough money to put food on the table every day.Families lack basic medical care.Families are living in unsafe or inadequate conditions.
It is very unfortunate
#ballpoint_pen #Haiti #port_au_prince #suffering #life_issues #children #hope #pointillism #art_work #depict #doodle #riquelme_art_studio

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Retouching Tutorial - Learn, Upgrade And Connect / Here Are Some Of My New Logo Designs.. / Wow... Surprising Sketches On My Phone..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.