Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(the End Of An Era) Part 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(the End Of An Era) Part 2 (585 Views)

PDP's Infighting, Naira Rain, Incumbency Factor, Tinubu Reasons APC Won In Ekiti / Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday / 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(the End Of An Era) Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 6:25am On Jun 02, 2018
This is the conclusion part of why APC will lose Lagos in 2019. If you missed the first part, please do follow this link
https://www.nairaland.com/4536034/20-reasons-apc-lose-lagos

So let me begin.

The first part of this thread was letting you know the Buhari's impact on the Lagos's votes. But all these wouldn't have matter if we had a governor in Lagos that's distinctive. What do I mean?

11. No reverence: We have a governor that's not revered the way Tinubu or Fashola was. A governor who didn't make his own way but rather follow the ways of other.

12. A standstill : A governor who failed to realize that Lagosians are no longer moved by constructions. A man before him set a standard, he has refused to go above it.

13. The existence of Fashola : The existence of Fashola at the federal level has ensure the continuous comparison and he is not meeting up.

14. The coming of Agbaje : Jonathan's reign hurt Agbaje but this time Buhari's reign will aid him.

15. The Obasanjo factor: There has only be one person close to yanking Tinubu's reign over Lagos and that's Baba. The opposition will make use of his wisdom.

16. The Fox: Obasanjo attack against Buhari wasn't an attack against Buhari per se. It was an indirect attack against Tinubu.

17: The Focus : The opposition will focus on Lagos while Tinubu will have his resources spread thin.

18: The Lapdog: Again, the above wouldn't have mattered if we don't have a lapdog in the state house. A dog that breathe the excretion of Tinubu.

19. Lack of Passion: Ambode is more passionate about Tinubu than he is about the people that he is serving. What do I mean? I remembered an incident that will remain indelible in my memory. I was in a public hospital and I remembered the queue being unnecessarily long, then hours later I saw the hospital's staff in a panic mode. I later discovered the reason was Fashola. He came in unannounced to inspect them. That's the definition of passion.

20. Lack of Service : I will share another memory that will remain indelible. I remembered during the height of Fashola's era of pulling down market structure(my mum was also affected) I was watching him on TV speaking. When he finished speaking, I remembered becoming the governor's advocate. I was the one convincing my mum on why she should stop her curse words against the government.
Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(the End Of An Era) Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 6:25am On Jun 02, 2018
There would be a protest vote against Buhari, no matter the opposition against him. Immediately the opposition sees Lagos going against the ruling party in the Presidential election, a week before the governorship election will be bloody and it will energize opposition.

I see no way out for Tinubu. His support for Buhari will be his pitfall and Ambode inability to stand on his two feet will be his pitfall.
Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(the End Of An Era) Part 2 by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:36am On Jun 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(the End Of An Era) Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 6:36am On Jun 02, 2018
Buhari will be President in 2019 but Tinubu won't be in 2023 because he will lose his fortress.
Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(the End Of An Era) Part 2 by MYHUBBY: 6:39am On Jun 02, 2018
and what's the theory titled of this your political assumption
Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(the End Of An Era) Part 2 by OkutaNla: 6:40am On Jun 02, 2018
And the Lagos/Tinubu obsession continues. undecided Op so you didn't learn anything from the drubbing/thrashing you received on your previous thread? In your delusion you even think Agbaje can now achieve (in 2019) what he failed to achieve with federal might under GEJ this time around?? Anyway, you have a right to daydream and even be foolish sef, so continue.

5 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(the End Of An Era) Part 2 by Mynd44: 6:56am On Jun 02, 2018
Lmaooooooo

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(the End Of An Era) Part 2 by ipobarecriminals: 6:57am On Jun 02, 2018
kip dreaming. same way those immigrants support JK and he's the incumbent governor

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(the End Of An Era) Part 2 by dochenaj: 4:43am On Jun 04, 2018
In all your analysis you have failed to realize one cardinal thing about elections in Nigeria. The people's vote never count, you either rig to win or rig not to be rigged out. And APC are legends at election rigging, the earlier we conditioned our minds at kicking them out with our votes the better for us considering we will be saved from the depression that would follow after they have rigged themselves in again.
There is only one person that can stop APC as it stands now
Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(the End Of An Era) Part 2 by gurnam: 5:11am On Jun 04, 2018
Mynd44:
Lmaooooooo

Can we all laugh out together on the FP? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara / How Did MKO Abiola's Death Turn To Sacrifice For Our Democracy / ''god Will Help Us Defeat Buhari In 2019'' Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.