Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas (43809 Views)

Coronavirus: India Cancels All Valid Visas Issued To Citizens Of Italy, Others / US Now Seeking Social Media Details From All Visa Applicants / United States Embassy Suspends Interview Waiver "Drop Box" For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by thunderbabs: 9:17am On Jun 02, 2018
flyca:
USA does not want us again.

She says she's been crying because her visa was revoked. Imagine! The desperation to get out to the hellholx is real. Lol

It's a matter of time and Africans will have no where to run to except to sit back and think of how to develop Africa!

What have you done since you have been sitting and thinking? shocked when i get a valid visa i will leave Nigeria and leave you to keep sitting and thinking... Rubbish

Nigerians and too much talk

7 Likes

Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by Kmartt(m): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2018
Ohhh Nigeria
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2018
Premiumwriter:
I don't have plans to travel out yet anyway. So currently, I don't care.
you will care when you come across an Oppoturnity to travel one day. cheesy

but now that it's Affecting other people it's okay right? Chai! selfishness or what? tongue
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by diamond88: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2018
rozayx5:
Wetin una dey go find for U.S?

Better countries full Europe with less headache

undecided
Are you in Europe? I need lead way
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by Martin0(m): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2018
gypsey:

your ex wife too dey run away from me anytime why,grin

why she hides behind yougrin

one day I go shout her name make she nor run again

1 Like

Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by ItzChinnex(m): 9:25am On Jun 02, 2018
flyca:

"You have useless..... " ? "You"?
If you don't consider yourself African, maybe because you have gotten a PR from another man's country, two things:
1. Do not ever quote me again
2. Get of of this forum.

Slave!

Sadist... must you take everything serious?
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2018
it says social media of applicants are reviewed, for all the people who goes on social media especially facebook to tell everyone About their intention to leave nigeria for the US or tell everyone that their visa has been Approved. take Note. una don hear am? grin

2 Likes

Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by kmaster007: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2018
Ogun kill dem... who US EPP?
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2018
Martin0:

your ex wife too dey run away from me anytime why,grin

why she hides behind yougrin

one day I go shout her name make she nor run again
that one na your own palaver! she is not running from you, she don't even know you grin
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by cocolacec(m): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Eyah
See how some foolish Nigerians are just spoiling things for everyone lmao

This trend of seeking asylum due to some priviledges is not subject to abuse by Nigerians alone.Read this news abour Georgian Citizens
Germany warns Georgia over spike in asylum applications

Germany has noted a rise in asylum applications from Georgia now that its citizens can enter the EU visa-free. Authorities have warned the Georgian government it must fix the problem or risk losing its travel privileges.

Crime concerns

The view among some authorities that an increase in asylum applications could lead to a spike in crime is another part of the equation. "People from Georgia come here, apply for asylum and then use the time they have to wait for a reply to, firstly, receive financial assistance, and secondly, to break into apartments and houses," said former Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere when speaking with DW in March.

In its report "Crime in the Context of Immigration," Germany's Federal Criminal Police Office found that during the first nine months of 2017, an above average number of Georgians were suspected of crimes, mainly related to property theft.

In late February and early March, federal police conducted immigration controls at German airports specifically targeting members of organized crime groups from Georgia.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dw.com/en/germany-warns-georgia-over-spike-in-asylum-applications/a-43348436

2 Likes

Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by Martin0(m): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2018
gypsey:
that one na your own palaver! she is not running from you, she don't even know you grin

eheh OK nor worry, papa adamu ,
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by Martin0(m): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2018
gypsey:
it says social media of applicants are reviewed, for all the people who goes on social media especially facebook to tell everyone About their intention to leave nigeria for the US or tell everyone that their visa has been Approved. take Note. una don hear am? grin
OK oo we don hear oogrin
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2018
IMASTEX:
I will really appreciate if this act is fully extended to the politicians.
Not if they are going to the US with millions to stash in US banks NO! or to Buy a mansion for double the price in the US with looted funds grin
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2018
Martin0:

OK oo we don hear oogrin
but you no get plans to travel na, so no problems grin
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 02, 2018
Ejadike:
Hello. Please, can you shed more light on this? I'll really appreciate it. Thank you.
muffyt05:

Bro, could you put me through with the process? Thanks in advance

It's not hard

1) go to the website, open an online application. You can google or get the link through VFS.
2) if it's a family application, indicate that, so all the family files are opened under your application.
3) fill the forms and upload.

4) scan all the supporting documents and upload. There are different tabs showing where to submit what .eg. In passport, scan every used page of your old and new passports. In proof of financial info, put all ur financial documents. Anything dt has no tab category, put in client info.

5) Be as detailed as possible with your documents and have a strong tie to Nigeria. If u don't have good employment/business, dont bother applying for a visit visa.

6) Don't implicate urself by lying. Big lies like past visa denials (they check wt the other embassies) or even little lies, like if u have N20 in ur account (or as emoluments) don't say ur spending N20 for a holiday. Doesn't make sense. Ur either lying or running away wt all ur money. Embassies hate liars.

7) There's a Canada visit visa page on nairaland. I went through most of the pages. Invaluable information, especially with arrangement and summary pages. Presentation matters.

8 )Don't lie. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 02, 2018
ednut1:
africans dont have the capacity to develop abeg. U have useless leaders and citizens with archaic mentality
Gbam! and they are Adamantly ignorant, they are happy the way they are been govern by their Ignorant and illiterates so called leaders.

Africa was made to be backward till enternity! the white man will never let Africa develop.

How can an Individual (a nigerian politician) with brains loot the much needed funds in nigeria for hospitals and medications for his citizens in nigeria and go to europe and stash the money? is that the behaviour of someone who wants to develop nigeria? even nigerian president goes to The UK for medical check up. grin Africans will forever be slaves to white folks!.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2018
flyca:

She says she's been crying because her visa was revoked. Imagine! The desperation to get out to the hellholx is real. Lol

It's a matter of time and Africans will have no where to run to except to sit back and think of how to develop Africa!

It's a matter of time and Syrians will have no where to run to....how to develop Syria!

I really wonder what if our country was like Syria...if you would spew such nonsense.
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by ednut1(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2018
flyca:

"You have useless..... " ? "You"?
If you don't consider yourself African, maybe because you have gotten a PR from another man's country, two things:
1. Do not ever quote me again
2. Get of of this forum.

Slave!
am not the cause of ur frustration lol. I have quoted u. Werin u go do. We cannot develop because ur leaders and the west wont allow it. U cant do jack about it
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 02, 2018
flyca:

Just like we did to Ghanaians some years back. I tell you we Wil continue to be laughing stock until we develop our 9ja. It was Ghana must go some years back, now it's Nigerians must go, any where you go.

No need to cry, use your Visa and ticket money empower yourself or if you are already comfortable, empower the less comfortable in your hood. Second motorbike nor too cost.

5 Likes

Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by roqrules04(m): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2018
Which of the Europe countries should we apply for now
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by Premiumwriter: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin sure thing.

By then the thing go don change wink
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by slysteel: 10:35am On Jun 02, 2018
It's because of Canada, the Canadians are now seconded to the US embassy in Nigeria,they are angry because over 10,000 Nigerian assylum seekers entered Canada through US/Canada border in the last 1 year and 80% of them flew in from Nigeria to do the border crossing
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by bluecircle470: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
Ibidapo and Femi should sit their asses here in Nigeria and enjoy the Buhari government their people voted for and the one Nigeria they want to die for.
No escape route

Mr man STOP using your anus to think. It is simply because of Canada's complaints.
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2018
It's getting there and a time is coming when Nigerians and Africans would have no escape route other than staying put in their homes and built it. Mtchew.

I think this action is not unconnected with that Canada issue.
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by Ejadike(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2018
janellemonae:

It's not hard

1) go to the website, open an online application. You can google or get the link through VFS.
2) if it's a family application, indicate that, so all the family files are opened under your application.

4) scan all the supporting documents and upload. There are different tabs showing where to submit what .eg. In passport, scan every used page of your old and new passports. In proof of financial info, put all ur financial documents. Anything dt has no tab category, put in client info.

5) Be as detailed as possible with your documents and have a strong tie to Nigeria. If u don't have good employment/business, dont bother applying for a visit visa.

6) Don't implicate urself by lying. Big lies like past visa denials or even little lies, like if u have N20 in ur account (or as emoluments) don't say ur spending N20 for a holiday. Doesn't make sense. Ur either lying or running away wt all ur money. Embassies hate liars.

7) There's a Canada visit visa page on nairaland. I went through most of the pages. Invaluable information, especially with arrangement and summary pages. Presentation matters.

8 )Don't lie. undecided
oh! I was thinking it's for PR sef. Thanks anyways.
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by muffyt05: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2018
janellemonae:

It's not hard

6) Don't implicate urself by lying. Big lies like past visa denials or even little lies, like if u have N20 in ur account (or as emoluments) don't say ur spending N20 for a holiday. Doesn't make sense. Ur either lying or running away wt all ur money. Embassies hate liars.

8 )Don't lie. undecided

Thanks bro
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by flyca: 11:17am On Jun 02, 2018
ednut1:
am not the cause of ur frustration lol. I have quoted u. Werin u go do. We cannot develop because ur leaders and the west wont allow it. U cant do jack about it
It's now "we". Lol
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by Ezyp(m): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2018
specter:

No need to cry, use your Visa and ticket money empower yourself or if you are already comfortable, empower the less comfortable in your hood. Second motorbike nor too cost.
Bro it was on nairaland we read how a multi-million business man decided never to have his business in Nigeria again because of frustration from different angles. Example the customs. The truth is this country is not ready for development. It is frustrating especially for those with brilliant ideas.

3 Likes

Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by Martin0(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2018
gypsey:
but you no get plans to travel na, so no problems grin

how u take conclude, we fit go Cali for enjoyment na abi you nor go like make we go together
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2018
gypsey:
Gbam! and they are Adamantly ignorant, they are happy the way they are been govern by their Ignorant and illiterates so called leaders.

Africa was made to be backward till enternity! the white man will never let Africa develop.

How can an Individual (a nigerian politician) with brains loot the much needed funds in nigeria for hospitals and medications for his citizens in nigeria and go to europe and stash the money? is that the behaviour of someone who wants to develop nigeria? even nigerian president goes to The UK for medical check up. grin Africans will forever be slaves to white folks!.
Botswana and Rwanda are prime examples of how good leadership can transform a country and both are in Afric. Africa has a serious leadership problem.
Re: Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas by ensamy(m): 11:42am On Jun 02, 2018
If this happens during Abacha's regime, he will also scrutinise the Americans before allowed entery into Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians In Cameroon Deported In Cattle Trucks (Photo) / Lady Busts Taxify Driver Who Tricks Passengers Into Paying More / Man Who Beat Traffic Light In Lagos Got A ₦20K Penalty Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.