Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Learn Programming/web Development/basics Of Networking All By Yourself..... - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Learn Programming/web Development/basics Of Networking All By Yourself..... (506 Views)

Networking & Security Bootcamp (beginner To Expert) / Learn Programming In Ajah/lekki/sangotedo Axis / Cisco Networking Academy Abuja & Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Programming/web Development/basics Of Networking All By Yourself..... by classicpsalmzy: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2018
[b]Do you know you can learn any programming language by yourself..... Within A month...... Without you having any programming language experience............. I was once a novice... Without any knowledge about computer talkless of programming...... But within a year, I learnt the basics of computer, the fundamentals of computer, how to program a system, how to create android apps, how to create softwares, how to build dynamic and sophisticated websites.... How to connect 5 or more computers together, by just creating a network, cyber security / ethical hacking.........all by myself.. Without going for tutorials or boot camps.....

Now the question is how did I learnt all that in a year when am not a robot......

First when u learn a language, learnin other languages will be very easy......

While others is through the internet getting resources online......
Knowledge is power......

Whatsapp or call 08108298599

On guideline on how to begin and start..... Learning yourself......

Requirements is Determination..... If you are not determined, there is a possibility u might fall, but that y we are here to help build talented programmers......
We will guide you all through....

Whatsapp or call 08108298599[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Become An SEO Expert In 4 Weeks - Attend Free Telegram Training / National Diploms And Degrees Abroad / Help With Free CFA Level 1lecture Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.