Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring (1798 Views)

Guys Why Do U Have More Than One Girlfriend??? / One Girlfriend Should Be Enough For You / Is It Good To Have More Than One Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by hollandis(f): 8:21pm On May 29, 2010
Am I the only one?Even if she is fine with all the physical and intrinsic attributes,I still find her boring after the normal ''friday- sunday stuff''.Gosh girls are so boing.I cant imagine staying with woman till i grow old all in the name of marriage  shocked
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 29, 2010
do whatever you want
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by hollandis(f): 8:57pm On May 29, 2010
IBK my yarinya mennn its been long time of grin
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 29, 2010
hey holly
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by hollandis(f): 9:01pm On May 29, 2010
Wow ,you are a big girl now.The young shall grow lol But seriously where have u been.I've been looking all over for ya
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 29, 2010
around i guess lol
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by THEAMAKA(f): 9:16pm On May 29, 2010
hollandis has even found one girl?! shocked I'm shocked. loooooool
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by Woke4all(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2010
Not just boring but for safety. Even in ur car you need a spare tire coz you don't know what's gonna happen on the way.
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by daylae(m): 9:59pm On May 29, 2010
undecided undecided undecided maybe that's why av been ducking lately. borrrrnnng!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 29, 2010
well, someone did say his girlfriend has an extra boyfriend on the side to spice things up.

so i totally understand the point being made here.
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by 912(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2010
I bet hollandis and woke4all won't be upset if their girlfriends have five extra boyfriends. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:22pm On May 29, 2010
Whatever rocks your boat! Next!
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by Woke4all(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2010
9-11:

I bet hollandis and woke4all won't be upset if their girlfriends have five extra boyfriends. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I guess we don't practise polyandry. Do we?
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 29, 2010
Woke4all:

boyfriends, not husbands.
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 29, 2010
tpia.:

boyfriends, not husbands.
Makes no difference. If he cant stick with more than one gf, then what's the likelihood that he'll stick to one wife.

A polygamous-to-be man walking. . . .
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by 912(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2010
Woke4all:

Why not? I thought what's good for the goose is good for the gander. 
Besides, two can play the game or don't you think? undecided cheesy
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by Woke4all(m): 11:00pm On May 29, 2010
FL Gators:

Makes no difference. If he cant stick with more than one gf, then what's the likelihood that he'll stick to one wife.

A polygamous-to-be man walking. . . .
Who said so? Besides am not yet ready to marry.

9-11:

Why not? I thought what's good for the goose is good for the gander. 
Besides, two can play the game or don't you think? undecided cheesy
yes coz i don't even know he moves. Guy girls are terrible oooo.
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by 912(m): 11:03pm On May 29, 2010
Woke4all:

Do you mind expaining this cos now I'm confused undecided
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 29, 2010
Woke4all:

Who said so? Besides am not yet ready to marry.

So you think you'll easily lose the habit of having multiple partners? Just like that?
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by Woke4all(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2010
FL Gators:

So you think you'll easily lose the habit of having multiple partners? Just like that?
am not addicted. It's just for fun coz at times school can be boring and girls are surplus.
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by Tolulop001(f): 11:37pm On May 30, 2010
hollandis:

Am I the only one?Even if she is fine with all the physical and intrinsic attributes,I still find her boring after the normal ''friday- sunday stuff''.Gosh girls are so boing.I cant imagine staying with woman till i grow old all in the name of marriage  shocked

u sound like a child. grow up dude angry
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by deniyor: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2010
As for Woke4all and Hollandis, make una enjoy una self. Hopefully the very girl wey una like will have spare tires on the side too. All is fair in love and war.

you should go look for ones that will keep you more entertained. Careful tho, you might really be the boring one to her.
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by ITgurlie(f): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2010
hollandis:

guy you are also boring, why not look for ways to spice up your relationship you're here whining angry

Most times it's not the girls but the guys and dude if you don't know the meaning of marriage don't bother entering lipsrsealed
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2010
I hope you are stacking up your cash because no one would want to be with a broke old man. Hugh Hefner has all his plastic bimbos because he is a millionaire, unmarried Pa Jimho from adekoroko village will struggle to get one girl.
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by femmy2010(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2010
The polygamy tendency in you is very much alive.
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by 28Schweet(f): 9:26am On Jun 04, 2010
@ poster, ever think may be you're the boring one, couples who are in tune, find comfort and solace in just being themselves, if you need another person to entertain you, it means your minds (read brain) is not being exercised enough. try reading a book the next time boredom overcomes you when your girlfriend is there, or not, lipsrsealed
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by aminalib(f): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2010
hmmm, if girl's are "so boring" then date men, maybe they are more your speed, smh
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by ravenzord(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2010
@ Hollandis: You're obviously still kinda young. The women you roll with get borin after the 'friday stuff' because that's obviously all you're interested in them for, try looking at women as normal human beings, instead of sex objects, that should help.
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by googles: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2010
femmy2010:

The polygamy tendency in you is very much alive.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Holly Alagbere cheesy

aminalib:

hmmm, if girl's are "so boring" then date men, maybe they are more your speed, smh

Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 09, 2010
You have nt found the right gal you keep on searching.you'll find smeone who interests you.
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by ebinom(f): 5:44am On Jun 12, 2010
ravenzord:

@ Hollandis: You're obviously still kinda young. The women you roll with get borin after the 'friday stuff' because that's obviously all you're interested in them for, try looking at women as normal human beings, instead of sex objects, that should help.

I LOVE YOU! i wish all men think the way you do lol.women are not sex objects, there's more.@ op, please take this good man's advice.it'll save your life lol
Re: Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring by Pweety4me(f): 5:48am On Jun 12, 2010
Check urself. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackberry Naija Group. / Why Do Men Lie? / What Attitude Or Habit Can Stop U From Dating Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.