Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Benefits Of Becoming Muslim - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Benefits Of Becoming Muslim (10659 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by Empiree: 8:06am On Jun 04, 2018
tintingz:
So an entity must reveal a book to exist, so by your logic gods, angels and jinns exist because?
God created them
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by tintingz(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
Allah is angry at nonbelievers and Satan because they heard and disobeyed.
This is what Predestination Kindly read:
There are 2 paths;one leads to the river and One leads to the farm.
At the end of the day; Allah knows what/where you will pass through, if you either go to the farm or river.
An end has been predistened.
Hence, Allah created free will; so as to choose which path you to follow;The path to the River or the Path to the Farm is left for only you to choose.
But whether you choose the path to the farm or the path to river, Allah knows what's at the end if either paths, but you do not know.
That is the simple analysis of predestination.
Why is Allah angry at Satan and non believers when he predestined everything?

If Allah is all knowing and has written humans life's from beginning to end then he knows the path one is taking, this is a problem to freewill. Allah has predestined I will take the path of river why then is he angry for that? If I choose the path of river by freewill then no external agent will know beforehand and if an external agent know beforehand then I don't have freewill.

I do not understand how Juju will prevent Colonization.
What is Juju?
Juju is a practice by some certain people manipulating the physical laws of nature due to knowledge taught by Harut and Mahrut.
And being a good student of History, Colonization is not a one off process; It's a process of wooing and trying to infiltrate the ones you need to colonize;there are aiders and abetters amongst the local populace;it's not something that just happened.
Take this for example, pathogenic bacteria colonizes your body and cause a disease.
Does it mean your body does not have an immune system?
The body definitely has an immune system;but diseases are caused when pathogenic organisms overwhelm the body or find their way into otherwise sterile parts.
Same way Africa was colonized.
Juju is said to be very powerful, our ancestors are said to be very powerful with their juju powers but alas the white colonials were able to enslave Africa for years with just guns and brain. If juju actually works why is it not adopted in Nigeria military force?
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by tintingz(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:

So did you know thunder can be induced?
How do you think Lightning and thunder came to being.
Zeus did it.
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by tintingz(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2018
Empiree:
God created them
God created them in his book? Your God depends in his book to exist.

I guess Santa was not created.
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by Alhajiemeritus: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
tintingz:

If Allah is all knowing and has written humans life's from beginning to end then he knows the path one is taking, this is a problem to freewill. Allah has predestined I will take the path of river why then is he angry for that? If I choose the path of river by freewill then no external agent will know beforehand and if an external agent know beforehand then I don't have freewill.

Juju is said to be very powerful, our ancestors are said to be very powerful with their juju powers but alas the white colonials were able to enslave Africa for years with just guns and brain. If juju actually works why is it not adopted in Nigeria military force?
It's either you didn't read my explanation or you did not understand it.
You have a preconceived notion of what predestination is which is wrong.
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by Alhajiemeritus: 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
tintingz:
Zeus did it.
Here we go again.
What did Zeus do?

I asked if you knew Thunder can be induced?

By people like me and you who the Almighty gave certain knowledge of nature's manipulation.

And How do you think Thunder came to being at first?.

As in The Thunder phenomenon.
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by Alhajiemeritus: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
tintingz:

Bros Calm down, not every individual can manipulate nature(It's a knowledge given by God).
Why would you adopt Juju in the Nigeria Military force?
For what reason exactly?

It seems you watch too much nollywood movies;hence your own definition of Juju.
Brother, try and move out of your comfort zone and talk with real humans, let them show you things.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by tintingz(m): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
It's either you didn't read my explanation or you did not understand it.
You have a preconceived notion of what predestination is which is wrong.
Maybe you should define predestination and freewill?
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by Alhajiemeritus: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
tintingz:
Maybe you should define what predestination means?
go back to my write up where I used the Concept of Two Paths.
The very end of either paths is what predestination is.
And not the Paths themselves.

Free will is you choosing which path to follow in the paths I mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by tintingz(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
Here we go again.
What did Zeus do?

I asked if you knew Thunder can be induced?

By people like me and you who the Almighty gave certain knowledge of nature's manipulation.

And How do you think Thunder came to being at first?.

As in The Thunder phenomenon.
Thunder and lightning came through natural process like two charged clouds rubbing each other developing lights like electric wave and sound wave call thunder, you don't expect me to start writing epistles on this, you can simply Google about this natural phenomena.

And if you insist there's a God that created thunder then Zeus did it.
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by tintingz(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:

Bros Calm down, not every individual can manipulate nature(It's a knowledge given by God).
Why would you adopt Juju in the Nigeria Military force?
For what reason exactly?

It seems you watch too much nollywood movies;hence your own definition of Juju.
Brother, try and move out of your comfort zone and talk with real humans, let them show you things.

If the whites can use thier brain to develop weapons, bulletproof to protect themselves, how is that hard for Nigeria military to adopt the so-called juju to protect thier soldiers, but ofcos juju is trick, fake and useless that we can't defend ourselves from white colonials.

Kindly present someone with very powerful juju the real humans as you claim and let me penetrate the bullet in my double-barrel in his skull. grin
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by tintingz(m): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
go back to my write up where I used the Concept of Two Paths.
The very end of either paths is what predestination is.
And not the Paths themselves.

Free will is you choosing which path to follow in the paths I mentioned.
Before you take a path an external agent already know your fate and ordain it, that's what predestination is. Like I said define predestination and freewill maybe there's another definition I don't know of.

Now imagine I know beforehand you will choose the path of farm and I wrote it down before you even think of choosing a path, is there freewill here?
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by Alhajiemeritus: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
tintingz:
Before you take a path an external agent already know your fate and ordain it, that's what predestination is. Like I said define predestination and freewill maybe there's another definition I don't know of.

Now imagine I know beforehand you will choose the path of farm and I wrote it down before you even think of choosing a path, is there freewill here?
You still don't get it.
Predestination is not the path you are taking, it is what lies at the end of the journey.
Imagine this, you chose a path to the farmland, but there is a detour towards the end which leads to the river.
You do not know, only Allah knows;that is what predestination is and not you choosing one part or the other.
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by Alhajiemeritus: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
tintingz:
If the whites can use thier brain to develop weapons, bulletproof to protect themselves, how is that hard for Nigeria military to adopt the so-called juju to protect thier soldiers, but ofcos juju is trick, fake and useless that we can't defend ourselves from white colonials.

Kindly present someone with very powerful juju the real humans as you claim and let me penetrate the bullet in my double-barrel in his skull. grin
Yes I will do this;
If you are in Ogun State, kindly go to Ijebu interior and challenge any small boy that there is nothing like Aluwo.
They will have to resurrect you before you know whatsup.
Kindly do this.
Do this and give us feedback
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by Alhajiemeritus: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
tintingz:

Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by tintingz(m): 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
You still don't get it.
Predestination is not the path you are taking, it is what lies at the end of the journey.
Imagine this, you chose a path to the farmland, but there is a detour towards the end which leads to the river.
You do not know, only Allah knows;that is what predestination is and not you choosing one part or the other.
If Allah knows beforehand then how's freewill working here?

I'm still waiting for the definition of predestination.
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by tintingz(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
Yes I will do this;
If you are in Ogun State, kindly go to Ijebu interior and challenge any small boy that there is nothing like Aluwo.
They will have to resurrect you before you know whatsup.
Kindly do this.
Do this and give us feedback
I'm not going to anywhere, you must be the one to take me there, we will sign an agreement if anything happen to the poor victim. I will go with my sharp cutlass to do the testing and you will be the one videoing it. wink
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by Ooduavoice: 9:44am On Jun 08, 2018
MUSLIM... BENEFIT...
What a sarcasm.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by zinaunreal(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2018
Lol. Benefits my ass. The only benefit ive seen so far is death and more deaths
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by OhiOfIhima: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2018
Turantula:
14. [s]As a result of the thirteenth benefit you will inherit 72 virgins.[/s]
Trash
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by BluntBoy(m): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2018
Religion is divisive and that makes it terrible.

The day I left religion was the day I found freedom. Freedom to love God in truth and in spirit.

Kyutepanda, a wonderful Ramadan to you. In what feast do you kill rams? I am itching to eat succulent meat.
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by CanineOfJackal: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2018
Yemen and Somalia are two Muslim countries that even if you get to 48 years old, Allah will take you because you exceeded the life expectancy there
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by johnkey: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2018
you're only a Muslim cause you were born into a Muslim family, I'm only a Christian cause I was born into a Christian family. so what the phuck is the issue, damn I hate religious people. who carry religion come from heaven? oloriburuku people.
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by kyutepanda(f): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2018
BluntBoy:
Religion is divisive and that makes it terrible.

The day I left religion was the day I found freedom. Freedom to love God in truth and in spirit.

Kyutepanda, a wonderful Ramadan to you. In what feast do you kill rams? I am itching to eat succulent meat.

Thats eidl Kabir but you can still eat meat during this one if bubu allows the deterioration in their price oooo

comman eat chicken in my place
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by Egein(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2018
For me, the most significant benefit is the Divine Promise of 72 Virgins in Firdaws.
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by BluntBoy(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2018
kyutepanda:

Thats eidl Kabir but you can still eat meat during this one if bubu allows the deterioration in their price oooo

comman eat chicken in my place

Wonderful cheesy

Expect me this evening.
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by kyutepanda(f): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

Wonderful cheesy

Expect me this evening.

this evening ke its not even close to today, mr FFO i take back my invitation ya not invited again, you sound like you wouldn't leave my house soon if you come
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by Answer19(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2018
You made mention of Child Abuse, what's Child Abuse and what's Almajiri?
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2018
help the have.not
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by Mdaz(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Lukgaf:
This article is designed for those who wish to become Muslim; as to what would be their benefits after accepting Islam. It should be stated here that we are not trying to entice people to become Muslim, nor are we trying to convert them into the fold of Islam. Any person who wishes to become a Muslim should recognize that he or she will get all these benefits and much more. However, he or she should realize that they have to earn them by practicing the teachings of Islam. Implementing the practice of Islamic teachings is as important as believing.
. Jazakhalla
Re: Benefits Of Becoming Muslim by BluntBoy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
kyutepanda:

this evening ke its not even close to today, mr FFO i take back my invitation ya not invited again, you sound like you wouldn't leave my house soon if you come

It is called love grin Like my grandma would say, "the more the merrier".

I will be in your house for only 3 months.

Then for Christmas, you will be my guest. cheesy

Enjoy your day. Don't overstress yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection / 5 Anytime Resolutions For Self Improvement! / Pls Is Islamic Naming The 7th Day Or 8th Day ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.