Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) (68596 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
seyezy:
Please study your bible and ask the holy spirit to direct your path to through gospel of our Lord Jesus christ.
if you want to say anything, say it
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by JayB11(m): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anas09:

Do you want me to take a walk to the road, snap the sign board and post it for you?

I don't need to castigate the Catholic Church, she is a mother of all harlots.
Lol....Nairaland is full of fun, full of intellectual, noble, revered, and even prematured hooligans like you. Lemme tell you something true. Your brain stinks, i dnt reli care how you feel ryt now cos of wat am typin u bt knw dat ur no better than a nincompoop, a barbaric n retarded caricature-like. If u are a Xtian, it is a pity dat u can read and write bt wif ur brain not relatin to what u write or even how u reason. If u are a Muslim, ur irrational, u r disgracing ur fellow Muslims wif a worst behavior of representation. If you are an atheist, gossshhh! I am beyond your context. While its neva too late to admit ur woeful act, i advise that you get back to your board and plan a life contrary to this particular one ur in, and dont forget to add RESPECT to anything that represents the interest of God in Heaven. May God forgive and help us all.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Anas09: 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Dafreeguy:
Dont say what u dont know
I know what i'm saying.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Anas09: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
JayB11:

Lol....Nairaland is full of fun, full of intellectual, noble, revered, and even prematured hooligans like you. Lemme tell you something true. Your brain stinks, i dnt reli care how you feel ryt now cos of wat am typin u bt knw dat ur no better than a nincompoop, a barbaric n retarded caricature-like. If u are a Xtian, it is a pity dat u can read and write bt wif ur brain not relatin to what u write or even how u reason. If u are a Muslim, ur irrational, u r disgracing ur fellow Muslims wif a worst behavior of representation. If you are an atheist, gossshhh! I am beyond your context. While its neva too late to admit ur woeful act, i advise that you get back to your board and plan a life contrary to this particular one ur in, and dont forget to add RESPECT to anything that represents the interest of God in Heaven. May God forgive and help us all.
Yikes. I only asked you a question, but see how you allowed the demon inside of you to display itself. Can't you pretend you are normal.

If you doubt what i said, all you needed do was challenge me to post the Catholic Adoration Prayer House sign post instead of attacking your generation down to Adam.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anas09:

I know what i'm saying.
So which one is catholic mary again? are there different Mary's?
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by JayB11(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
doyinbaby:
why does catholic church pray to Mary and dead saints
Letz take this steadily. Prayer is a form of communication, lets say between a subject and an object. It is a form of invocation. Both u n i knw dat prayer and worship defer. Catholics do not worship Mary bt we pray with her to intercede for us in heaven. At the wedding in Cana, Jesus's disciples asked Mary to speak to Jesus when wine got finished. The Bible captures Jesus tellin Mary that his tym has not yet come bt he went ahead and performed his first miracle at her request. John 11:25, Jesus said that he who believes in him will live forever even if they die, that means they will live in Heaven. So by ur practice of faith, do u mean Mary the mother of God is dead and has no role in heaven? Do u mean those Saints who believed and committed theirselves to Jesus are just lyin lifeless in graves. Do u mean to say the Bible got it wrong that Saints do not or suppose to pray or intercede as in Rev 5:8? Y do u find it easier to ask ur frnds to pray for u bt difficult to ask doz in Heaven to pray for you? Lemme get it, ur frnds prayers are more reliable ryt? The Catholic Church as the Mother church unveiled the Bible that guides you. If our practices are wrong and against Heaven, trust me we will not be more than a billion in this World. Sadly some religious people criticise Catholic church so that their population will grow wen catholics reduce, bt we keep on growing. Jesus is our focal person, we believe in the holy trinity, and we honour and pray through Mary and the Saints who are praying for the world with the Angels in Heaven. I may not be convincing bt you need to deeply understnd the Bible and the practice of faith in worship. Dont let anyone make u hate or misunderstnd wat the Bible says.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
Moshud1979:
So blessed sacrament is now more important to the word of God (Bible) pure ignorance.

What is the Blessed Sacrament?
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
Beey:
Just a question.Why are women not allowed to carry the sacrament in the Catholic Church?
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by JayB11(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anas09:

Yikes. I only asked you a question, but see how you allowed the demon inside of you to display itself. Can't you pretend you are normal.

If you doubt what i said, all you needed do was challenge me to post the Catholic Adoration Prayer House sign post instead of attacking your generation down to Adam.

Sorry. You can pls post it n sorry again.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
doyinbaby:
What is the difference between being dead and alive?
Death is just a transformation to another life. By the way, what is the meaning of prayer? Prayer does not necessarily mean communicating with one's God, it can also mean a request or petition. Even lawyers pray to high judges.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Anas09: 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Dafreeguy:
So which one is catholic mary again? are there different Mary's?
The Bible Mary was never worshipped. Venerated, prayed to for intercessions. If that happened, the Acts of the Apostles would have recorded it.

However, in Hellenism, Female deities holds sway hence the replacement of the name of Mary to Ishter a demon and worship her yet deny and say they only honour by praying to her.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anas09:

The Bible Mary was never worshipped. Venerated, prayed to for intercessions. If that happened, the Acts of the Apostles would have recorded it.

However, in Hellenism, Female deities holds sway, hence the replacement of the name of Mary to Ishter a demon and worship her yet deny and say they only honour by praying to her.
So you mean that the Mary, the mother of Jesus I know has now transformed to Ishter? By who?, Lols. I guess I can just wake up tomorrow and find out the my father has been turned to a god. Lols.
BTW, I don't know where people get the idea, that anything that is just not recorded in the Bible is outrightly wrong. It is even written in the Bible that the Bible in itself does not contain everything.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Anas09: 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
nwokoyepraise:

So you mean that the Mary, the mother of Jesus I know has now transformed to Ishter? By who?, Lols. I guess I can just wake up tomorrow and find out the my father has been turned to a god. Lols.
BTW, I don't know where people get the idea, that anything that is just not recorded in the Bible is outrightly wrong. It is even written in the Bible that the Bible in itself does not contain everything.
The Mary you worship in Catholic church is not the Mary mother of Jesus. Mary mother of Jesus, did not die a virgin, she had other children with Joseph, and Jesus never worship her neither did Peter.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anas09:

The Mary you worship in Catholic church is not the Mary mother of Jesus. Mary mother of Jesus, did not die a virgin, she had other children with Joseph, and Jesus never worship her neither did Peter.
Who is worshipping who? How?
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Anas09: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
JayB11:
Sorry. You can pls post it n sorry again.
That'll ve to be tomorrow for the night cometh when no man can work.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Anas09: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
nwokoyepraise:
Who is worshipping who? How?
What do you mean who is worshipping who? Is Mary worshipping you?
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anas09:

What do you mean who is worshipping who? Is Mary worshipping you?
Lols, you are quite funny. It was just a simple question meant for clarification.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Anas09: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
nwokoyepraise:

Lols, you are quite funny. It was just a simple question meant for clarification.
Your question is rhetorical because your answer is in your question.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Chuksonyeike: 5:23am On Jun 04, 2018
Anas09:

Your question is rhetorical because your answer is in your question.

This same mumu is here again after he ran away from the other thread after disgracing himself .He asked you a simple question. Answer it. That is the same type of questions you have been throwing about
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Chuksonyeike: 5:28am On Jun 04, 2018
doyinbaby:

Catholic Saints are not dead please
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Ogechux(m): 5:39am On Jun 04, 2018
What she is carrying is the MONSTRANCE and not the Holy Eucharist. Only an ordained Roman Catholic Priest can turn bread and wine into the body and blood of Christ during consecration of the Host.
These are pure razzmatazz copycats.....
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 6:56am On Jun 04, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

Catholic Saints are not dead please
is Peter,paul,timothy dead or alive
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 7:58am On Jun 04, 2018
Monstrance, Holy Sacrament or whatever you call it: the symbol of Sun worship in Catholism
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by sinaj(f): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2018
Cutehector:
Sinaj just dey look
e reach to look nau
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by JayB11(m): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2018
doyinbaby:
Hope u got ma reply?
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2018
doyinbaby:
is Peter,paul,timothy dead or alive

Mark 12:20-27

20 Now there were seven brothers. The first took a wife; and dying, he left no offspring.

21 And the second took her, and he died; nor did he leave any offspring. And the third likewise.

22 So the seven had her and left no offspring. Last of all the woman died also.

23 Therefore, in the resurrection, when they rise, whose wife will she be? For all seven had her as wife."

24 Jesus answered and said to them, "Are you not therefore mistaken, because you do not know the Scriptures nor the power of God?

25 For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.

26But concerning the dead, that they rise, have you not read in the book of Moses, in the burning bush passage, how God spoke to him, saying, 'I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'?

27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living. You are therefore greatly mistaken."

Now where Abraham,Isaac and Jacob physically alive when Jesus made the above statements? Why did he refer to them as alive?

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by JayB11(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2018
Anas09:

However, in Hellenism, Female deities holds sway hence the replacement of the name of Mary to Ishter a demon and worship her yet deny and say they only honour by praying to her.

The Bible was first published under the Catholic Authority, same Church could be traced to the early Christians and Apostles. Yet, you want to irrationally indulge in an argument on what you barely comprehend. You think this is competition? You think your Pastors know more about the Biblical messages? The Catholic Church is beyond your understanding if you only focus to argue dogmatically. You can and will never know better than over 1billion Catholics World wide.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2018
JayB11:

Hope u got ma reply?
all I know there is no portion of the Bible genesis to revelation where prayers where offered to Mary or dead people.......so I don't know where Catholics got the doctrine of praying to Mary or dead saints
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
doyinbaby:
all I know there is no portion of the Bible genesis to revelation where prayers where offered to Mary or dead people.......so I don't know where Catholics got the doctrine of praying to Mary or dead saints

you are still caling living saints dead even after i had educated you.There is nothing wrong in asking saints in heaven to pray for us.Even the angels in heavens intercede for us

Revelations 8:3-4

Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all God’s people, on the golden altar in front of the throne. 4 The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God’s people, went up before God from the angel’s hand

Revelation 5:8 New International Version (NIV)

8 And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of God’s people.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

you are still caling living saints dead even after i had educated you.There is nothing wrong in asking saints in heaven to pray for us.Even the angels in heavens intercede for us

Revelations 8:3-4

Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all God’s people, on the golden altar in front of the throne. 4 The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God’s people, went up before God from the angel’s hand

Revelation 5:8 New International Version (NIV)

8 And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of God’s people.

Is there nothing wrong in asking a dead saint to pray for you?
Isaiah 8:19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

Nowhere did Jesus say the saints are not dead if you have any bring it.
In fact peter even said one of the patriarch David was dead and buried.
Acts 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he[b] is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.[/b]

Neither asking angels to pray for anyone is biblical.
Nowhere in the bible did Angels ever pray or intercede for anyone.
In Rev 8:3

Revelation 8:3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

Notice the angels offers the prayers of the saints to God not that they offer prayers for the saints neither is there an evidence in both old or new testament of saints seeking angels help for prayers to be heard.

Contrary to what the LovePeddler of roman church teaches.
Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
solite3:

Isaiah 8:19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

Acts 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he[b] is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.[/b]

Revelation 8:3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

Notice the angels offers the prayers of the saints to God not that they offer prayers for the saints neither is there an evidence in both old or new testament of saints seeking angels help for prayers to be heard.

BROS IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO QUOTE A BIBLE VERSE THAT SAYS SAINTS IN HEAVEN CANT PRAY FOR US THEN STFU.ANGELS IN HEAVEN ARE ALREADY PRAYNING FOR PEOPLE HERE ON EARTH.THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT CATHOLIC SAINTS DO.

SOME POPULAR SAINTS LIKE ST ANTHONY OF PADUA HAS BEEN USED BY GOD TO WROUGHT MORE MIRACLES AFTER HS DEATH THAN EVEN WHEN HE WAS ALIVE.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
solite3:

Bro, what's the difference between being alive and being dead. If Abraham when he was alive interceded for the people of Sodom and Gomorrah and God heard him, most probably, due to the relationship between God and him, how much more would he not listen to the prayers and intercessions of the saints who have been made with the blood of the Lamb or the angels who are always with Him in His glory?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) / Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.