Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,571 members, 7,801,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

My Baby Momma Is Stressing Me Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Baby Momma Is Stressing Me Out! (1685 Views)

Please Guys I Need Your Advise: My Girl Is Stressing Me / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby Momma Is Stressing Me Out! by MissRaine69(f): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
I noticed that one of my work colleagues seemed to be unusually perturbed and very preoccupied to the extent that he was making mistakes at work. So I asked what ailed the man.
He explained that the mother of his daughter was stressing him out and was not allowing him to see her. See that word “allow” my esteem of him went down a notch.

So I asked the question did he have a formal custody arrangement? His response was he did not as he did not want to upset her. They did not have a formal maintenance arrangement either she demanded he obliged most of the money was spent on Peruvian hair for her and very little on his child at that point I had to focus on calming myself down as as my hand was about to make contact with his face.

I have quite a few brothers and I will be damned if they ever got themselves this worked up over a situation with a woman.

I struggle to be sympathetic with men who allow themselves to be taken advantage of in such blatant obvious ways. The pair were never dating it was a “linking up” situation. So if it was causal why did you not wear protection? All I got was a goat stare! Now
this I don’t understand either unless you are married or ready to have children why on earth would a guy have unprotected sex purely on the say so of someone? Because she said she won’t get pregnant? Or does Your penis instantly detect the presence of STD’s and will withdraw itself if it senses danger? So if she was on that “pill” where did the baby come from then? I was made to understand that some women actually throw a tantrum of the guy straps up? Is this true?

Why take the risk of being saddled with someone who could make your days here hell on Earth? Same with the ladies if he did not settle with the first two women he had kids with what are you? Lucky number three?

How is it possible that you can allow someone to make you feel this miserable when it’s you that holds the purse strings? And with women if he wanted something long term with you,baby momma won’t be a permanent state.

So how do two people with nothing in common end up resenting and hating each other? Lust and pure lack of foresight! The problem is women try to grow something in soil that is clearly marked “not fit for relationships” but still they preserver and some of the men want to do the right thing with the wrong person .

No one can own someone to the point of causing you to malfunction! Why give them that power?

Perhaps I was less than sympathetic perhaps he needed a reality check the relationship with her ended (but not with his child ) actually there was no relationship to speak off! But he is a father nonetheless that relationship is for life. Why put yourself in this situation? Things don’t happen! I refuse to accept that argument. That’s such a cop out!
Why do some men allow themselves to be put in a corner like this?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Baby Momma Is Stressing Me Out! by lalanice(f): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nobody put him in a corner, he put himself there.

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Momma Is Stressing Me Out! by Lalas247(f): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
He should strap up next time......
Re: My Baby Momma Is Stressing Me Out! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

☣ ☠
Re: My Baby Momma Is Stressing Me Out! by Pusyiter(m): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Happier new month my cow girl and encyclopedia. How you doin cuttie?

MissRaine69:
I noticed that one of my work colleagues seemed to be unusually perturbed and very preoccupied to the extent that he was making mistakes at work. So I asked what ailed the man.
He explained that the mother of his daughter was stressing him out and was not allowing him to see her. See that word “allow” my esteem of him went down a notch.

So I asked the question did he have a formal custody arrangement? His response was he did not as he did not want to upset her. They did not have a formal maintenance arrangement either she demanded he obliged most of the money was spent on Peruvian hair for her and very little on his child at that point I had to focus on calming myself down as as my hand was about to make contact with his face.

I have quite a few brothers and I will be damned if they ever got themselves this worked up over a situation with a woman.

I struggle to be sympathetic with men who allow themselves to be taken advantage of in such blatant obvious ways. The pair were never dating it was a “linking up” situation. So if it was causal why did you not wear protection? All I got was a goat stare! Now
this I don’t understand either unless you are married or ready to have children why on earth would a guy have unprotected sex purely on the say so of someone? Because she said she won’t get pregnant? Or does Your penis instantly detect the presence of STD’s and will withdraw itself if it senses danger? So if she was on that “pill” where did the baby come from then? I was made to understand that some women actually throw a tantrum of the guy straps up? Is this true?

Why take the risk of being saddled with someone who could make your days here hell on Earth? Same with the ladies if he did not settle with the first two women he had kids with what are you? Lucky number three?

How is it possible that you can allow someone to make you feel this miserable when it’s you that holds the purse strings? And with women if he wanted something long term with you,baby momma won’t be a permanent state.

So how do two people with nothing in common end up resenting and hating each other? Lust and pure lack of foresight! The problem is women try to grow something in soil that is clearly marked “not fit for relationships” but still they preserver and some of the men want to do the right thing with the wrong person .

No one can own someone to the point of causing you to malfunction! Why give them that power?

Perhaps I was less than sympathetic perhaps he needed a reality check the relationship with her ended (but not with his child ) actually there was no relationship to speak off! But he is a father nonetheless that relationship is for life. Why put yourself in this situation? Things don’t happen! I refuse to accept that argument. That’s such a cop out!
Why do some men allow themselves to be put in a corner like this?

Re: My Baby Momma Is Stressing Me Out! by MissRaine69(f): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2018
I am good how are you?
Re: My Baby Momma Is Stressing Me Out! by MissRaine69(f): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

☣ ☠

Must be one of the stressed out baby fathers
Re: My Baby Momma Is Stressing Me Out! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2018
Don't get sentimental on this case, It is humane to narrate an ordeal in your favor leaving out some things that can implicate you. You Miss heard one side of the story.

But if truly the story is the way it is, Then your friend should start the fight by having a DNA test. Yes I typed that! He should get rid of all forms of concern and upset her. That woman deserves no sympathy!

If truly the baby is his, The next step should be going to the appropriate authorities (Child Welfare) for the custody of the child. He can use the woman's sluttiness and care free living against her.

In all, Your friend must be ready to take care of the child.He shouldn't claim her if he isn't ready to be responsible for her well being .

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Momma Is Stressing Me Out! by Kobicove(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2018
MissRaine69:

His response was he did not as he did not want to upset her. They did not have a formal maintenance arrangement either she demanded he obliged most of the money was spent on Peruvian hair for her and very little on his child at that point I had to focus on calming myself down as as my hand was about to make contact with his face.

No one can own someone to the point of causing you to malfunction! Why give them that power?....

Someone is narrating his problem to you and you're thinking of slapping him? angry

For What?!

Do you think you can beat him in a fair fight between both of you?

Why do women think they have a monopoly in assault then later think they can turn around and claim they are the "Weaker sex".

Since you enjoy slapping people, pray never to encounter someone like me...I don't hold anything back - I always return fire-for-fire and I do not give a damn if the lady is 9 months pregnant.

People should learn to keep their hands to themselves!!!

1 Like

Re: My Baby Momma Is Stressing Me Out! by MissRaine69(f): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Kobicove:

Someone is narrating his problem to you and you're thinking of slapping him? angry

For What?!

Do you think you can beat him in a fair fight between both of you?

Why do women think they have a monopoly in assault then later think they can turn around and claim they are the "Weaker sex".

Since you enjoy slapping people, pray never to encounter someone like me...I don't hold anything back - I always return fire-for-fire and I do not give a damn if the lady is 9 months pregnant.

People should learn to keep their hands to themselves!!!
If it means sense will get into his head
Yes I will slap him harder

1 Like

Re: My Baby Momma Is Stressing Me Out! by MissRaine69(f): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
Don't get sentimental on this case, It is humane to narrate an ordeal in your favor leaving out some things that can implicate you. You Miss heard one side of the story.

But if truly the story is the way it is, Then your friend should start the fight by having a DNA test. Yes I typed that! He should get rid of all forms of concern and upset her. That woman deserves no sympathy!

If truly the baby is his, The next step should be going to the appropriate authorities (Child Welfare) for the custody of the child. He can use the woman's sluttiness and care free living against her.

In all, Your friend must be ready to take care of the child.He shouldn't claim her if he isn't ready to be responsible for her well being .

I asked him that the first time he mentioned he was having a child not sure he works in one of our sister labs so he can’t test his “own” child’s DNA so arrangements are being made.

He is a fragile sort of person this is my worry but that said the hard lessons of life means he will learn a lesson he will not forget in a hurry.
Re: My Baby Momma Is Stressing Me Out! by BiafranDel: 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
Somebody in his innocency explained his problems to you, a man for that matter and you brought it to nairaland for open discussion and even composed the story in a taunting way.

I wonder how the guy would feel if he were to unfortunately see his personal life being discussed and bashed by every tom, dick and harry.

Well i blame the guy for being a pussy and for not being able to keep his emotions in check to go as far as discussing his family problems with a common female co-worker.

somethings in life are better left unsaid.
Re: My Baby Momma Is Stressing Me Out! by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 06, 2018
So disappointed in this post...Judge
Re: My Baby Momma Is Stressing Me Out! by iRepNaija1: 1:13am On Jun 06, 2018
You're super judgmental.
Re: My Baby Momma Is Stressing Me Out! by mctowel01: 3:26am On Jun 06, 2018
You re so immature... Don't condoms break and fail?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Gets Recorded As The Country With The Highest S*x Duration / Man Says A Responsible Wife Will Kneel Down To Respond To Her Hubby Call. PHOTO / Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.