Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! (963 Views)

Erelu Fayemi Inducted Into Nigerian Women Hall Of Fame / Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi / Gov, Fayemi Speaks On College Of Agriculture And Technology & RAAMP (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! by Ratello: 4:52am On Jun 03, 2018
Erelu fayemi speaks on the attack!!!

"I know where the attack of yesterday came from. The policeman who fired the shots came from Lagos illegally and I know the man who is charge of Lagos.

"Asiwaju never wanted my husband as candidate for Ekiti election and he demonsted that by supporting Chief Segun Oni.

"Segun Oni, the candidate of the Lord of Lagos came second behind my husband and if they had succeeded with their plot to kill my husband yesterday, their candidate would have been the beneficiary because it is only when a candidate dies that he can be replaced.

"But their plans to adopt the Abubakar Audu of Kogi State option here in Ekiti will fail."

- Fayemi's Wife, Erelu Bisi Fayemi speaking on the shootings at the APC rally in Ado Ekiti yesterday.

Details coming from.another source shortly.....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1791274984244780&id=100000868868225
Re: Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:55am On Jun 03, 2018
"I know where the attack of yesterday came from. The policeman who fired the shots came from Lagos illegally and I know the man who is charge of Lagos.

Firstly: This is interesting. Guess 'Lagos' was written in the bullet!

Secondly: Anyone that kills , must also be kill.
That should be in our law already!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! by Ratello: 5:04am On Jun 03, 2018
post=68129858:

Firstly: This is interesting. Guess 'Lagos' was written in the bullet!

Secondly: Anyone that kills , must also be kill.
That should be in our law already!
I am sure you know where this may end as it has began to unfold gradually .......don't mess with the emotions of a troubled woman who is fond of her husband. Fact is Tinubu was never in support of Fayemi's ambition to rule Ekiti again. Truth is gradually unfolding.......stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:08am On Jun 03, 2018
Ratello:

I am sure you know where this may end as it has began to unfold gradually .......don't mess with the emotions of a troubled woman who is fond of her husband. Fact is Tinubu was never in support of Fayemi's ambition to rule Ekiti again. Truth is gradually unfolding.......stay tuned.
If Tinubu is found guilty, then he should face the consequence, I don't support evil....

So read me well and kindly stop.talking out of point.
Thanks.
Re: Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! by Ratello: 5:10am On Jun 03, 2018
F
post=68129930:

If Tinubu is found guilty, then he should face the consequence, I don't support evil....

So read me well and kindly stop.talking out of point.
Thanks.
I can read you very well bro and did not even accused you of any misinterpretation so why are you fidgeting? cheesy grin I only interprete what Erelu Fayemi is insinuating bro grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:14am On Jun 03, 2018
Ratello:
F
I can read you very well bro and did not even accused you of any misinterpretation so why are you fidgeting? cheesy grin I only interprete what Erelu Fayemi is insinuating bro grin cheesy
So, who is messing with the emotions of a troubled woman?

Well, we cool.
Re: Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! by anibirelawal(m): 5:14am On Jun 03, 2018
Stale.
Re: Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! by Hafeexla(m): 5:31am On Jun 03, 2018
The level of craziness these country is currently exhibiting is @ the highest peak' fake newz everywhere
Re: Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! by RZArecta2(m): 6:08am On Jun 03, 2018
Immediately she sees Tinubu, she will kneel down and shout AHH !!! E gba mi Sah, no be me talk am Sah. Then case will close cool
Re: Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! by Shalomc(f): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2018
grin
Re: Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! by Shalomc(f): 7:50am On Jun 03, 2018
Hafeexla:
The level of craziness these country is currently exhibiting is @ the highest peak' fake newz everywhere
What makes it fake?
Re: Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! by Shalomc(f): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2018
Ratello:
Erelu fayemi speaks on the attack!!!

"Asiwaju never wanted my husband as candidate for Ekiti election and he demonsted that by supporting Chief Segun Oni.

"Segun Oni, the candidate of the Lord of Lagos came second behind my husband and if they had succeeded with their plot to kill my husband yesterday, their candidate would have been the beneficiary because it is only when a candidate dies that he can be replaced.

"But their plans to adopt the Abubakar Audu of Kogi State option here in Ekiti will fail."

- Fayemi's Wife, Erelu Bisi Fayemi speaking on the shootings at the APC rally in Ado Ekiti yesterday.

Details coming from.another source shortly.....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1791274984244780&id=100000868868225
Either fayemi is ignorant...or Fayose is a masterclass politician... Like I said earlier APC killed it's chances with the fayemi candidature.
Re: Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! by lekzyn(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2018
Lere keep it up with your lies, your days are number. Fayemi's wife never said that.
Re: Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! by Shalomc(f): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2018
lekzyn:
Lere keep it up with your lies, your days are number. Fayemi's wife never said that.
Type in English language please.
Re: Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! by HiddenShadow: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2018
They want to silent all opposition.
APC and anti democracy are 5&6
Re: Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! by Shalomc(f): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2018
For fayemi to even avoid another 16-0 he needs Segun Oni to campaign vigorously for him. Which I don't see happening
Re: Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! by gurunlocker: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2018
Probably a fake news, no sensible wife will say something like this at this point in time... Any other credible source?

The FB link doesn't even belong to the wife.
Re: Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! by Hafeexla(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2018
Shalomc:

What makes it fake?
You can't make it with these kind of political agenda you are carrying on the social media. do you think these is how counterpart in other country think' what iota of truth do you see in the above speech. if you like change and if you don't like keep supporting propaganda' one day you will be drop.
Re: Erelu Fayemi Speaks On The Attack!!! by obowunmi(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2018
Erelu is a stupid woman. Why doesn't she keep her mouth shit?

(1) (Reply)

Thugs Reportedly Burned Down Fayemi Campaign Office (Photos) / Ekiti Decides 2018: Live Election Updates, Results, Situation Reports / Tambuwal s Defection The Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.