Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them (23232 Views)

Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? / What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? / 10 Bible Characters Of Great Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by generaliy: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2018
Xisnin:
Moses - The tribalist who murdered another man.

Abraham - The man who wanted to slaughter his son because of the voices in his head.

Noah - The father of incest.

Elijah - The psychopathic pessimist

Daniel - Nothing inspirational about living in delusion

David - The adulterous murderer

Job - the unfortunate lab rat.

Shadrach .. .. - Bunch of not so smart fellows.

Paul - The deceiver who lies for a living.

Jesus - Saying the wrong things cost him his life.

Taking after any of these men will turn you into a cold-blooded evil person or cause you untimely death.

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to idiots, you are worse than an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2018
Xisnin:

Abraham - The man who wanted to slaughter his son because of the voices in his head.

Taking after any of these men will turn you into a cold-blooded evil person or cause you untimely death.
grin leave the zombies

1 Like

Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2018
Na Solomon man of many wives I like

Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2018
tunjijones:

I noticed not much is said abt Satan in the Bible. The only thing said abt him is that he tempted eve and ruined God's plans for humanity and that he came to discuss with God during jobs travail. It was also said that he came to temp Jesus 3 times. And that he is a bad person and the ruler of hell. Much wasn't really said of Satan.
I know there is more abt Satan that no one knows. That's if the whole story is true
grin What was yahwe great plan?isnt satan part of it?

Even the pope dont believe this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2018
May God help us in all that we do. Amen
Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2018
tunjijones:

I noticed not much is said abt Satan in the Bible. The only thing said abt him is that he tempted eve and ruined God's plans for humanity and that he came to discuss with God during jobs travail. It was also said that he came to temp Jesus 3 times. And that he is a bad person and the ruler of hell. Much wasn't really said of Satan.
I know there is more abt Satan that no one knows. That's if the whole story is true
biblical stores are myth when observed keenly

2 Likes

Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by Quality20(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2018
what's wrong with these guys spewing trash on a thread written by a fellow xtian?
Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by Humble360(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2018
God is Good
Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by mema900: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2018
Why the use of the word Character are you saying the Bible is a fictional book?

2 Likes

Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2018
David all the way. That dude's life needs special study. He was one of a kind.
Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by MPESA(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2018
Timijo:
Thank you for sharing this.
Friends, show me some love. Today is my birthday.
many more fruitful years.
Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by KingLennon(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2018
Greyworld:
Nice one op. The listing pattern reminds me of dat nollywood movie.

Egbuna the hunter
Igodo the flute player
Nwoke the drummer
Ikenna the wrestler
Agu the warrior
okonta the climber
Izu the farmer.
IGODO.....A deed done by seven can only be atoned for by seven

1 Like

Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by Mekanus(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2018
Xisnin:

grin grin grin The zombified religitards will come for your head. I wonder how someone in his right senses would want to model his life to these dumb fu^ck murderous fictitious characters listed by the OP.

1 Like

Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by Homers123(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2018
Moses and patience shouldn't be in the same bracket. He had anger issue.

2 Likes

Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by GALATICOS3015(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2018
INTERESTING
Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by ihekachibuike: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2018
nice post
Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by BRASH: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=Xisnin post=68135045]Moses - The tribalist who murdered another man.

Taking after any of these men will turn you into a cold-blooded evil person or cause you untimely death. the only thing i feel 4 u is love and pity.

1 Like

Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by Boyooosa(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2018
Spatta:
Nice thread. See how this wonderful thread is poorly patronized. I expected a huge debate and continuous conversation around this inspiring article
But because it is not about Linda Ikeji or Davido and wizkid or Tiwa Savage or Omoyele Sowore or about Tonto Dike and all the things that have no eternal values

Sad.see how we have become Godless

Nobody is Godless except you know anyone that was not created by Him.
So you expect tantrums to be thrown again in this kind of simple and concise message? Sorry, which church do u attend?
Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by Odmic2839(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2018
Benekruku:
David shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just add Solomon so the list will be complete
bro do you know that d most loved person in the bible is david. Please read your bible. Am not a pastor so dont bother to quote me
Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by Odmic2839(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2018
ednut1:
David wey kill person to nack his wife lipsrsealed
yes but still God's favorite. Read his story.

1 Like

Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by Odmic2839(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2018
moscobabs:
Where is Joseph

Where is Job

Where is Esther

But Im still confuse why God chose David as man after his heart and they say God is not partial ?
read what d op post not d headline. If he should write all stories. Then it gonna be about this all day

1 Like

Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by Odmic2839(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2018
Samsimple:
On judgment day God would station about 10,000 angels to separate fight between Yahoo boys and white men
Plus anoda 50,000 angels to separate fight between Buhari and d whole Nigeria youth
bruh you won kill me for here with laugh.

1 Like

Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by Odmic2839(m): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2018
Newpride:
Thanks for this piece, I love to read things like this .
same here jare. No be cleaverage of a lady or topless of davido and wizkid. Hiss

1 Like

Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by youngest85(m): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2018
Let me add mine
ANIGREAT: THE RUBBIH POSTER
Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by tolexy007(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2018
Xisnin:

is that all? OK...May God open ur eyes and ur Heart. happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by bahaushe1: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2018
Godpolymath:
1.JACOB
he stole is brother blessings,ran away and was partially favoured by yahwe..so he should be your role model.Steal your brother and father properties and yahwe will bless you.

2.LOT
The dude tried to give out his daughters as a sex object when he was in danger and God blessed him,you should emmulate this character,whenever you are in danger,sacrifice someone that matters to you..Dont forget his daughters banged him grin,yahwe encourage incest.

3.MOSES
killed thousands of people just because they dont share his view,have one of the shittest commandments,very useless individual,he should be a perfect role model for you guys..

4.ADAM/EVE
How dare you question my free will,yahwe want you to be zombie even though he put the forbidden fruit to test them{he already knows so why try?}yahwe dont want you to think or act rational,just remaain stupid.

Honourable mentions:
DAVID,SAUL,SOLOMON,JUDAS AND LOTS MORE
Those are certainly noble men of Allah which Bible writers portrayed in bad light.
Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by bahaushe1: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2018
TrumpedL:
Jesus is the ONLY role model of true Christians

"Looking into JESUS, the AUTHOR and PERFECTER of our FAITH"

Thank you Jesus, my Lord and Maker

What then become the fate of people who lived before Jesus (AS)?
Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by austinfan4love(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2018
Xisnin:

,,,,,,chisos which kind person b this one,,,,laws have mercy
Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2018
bahaushe1:

What then become the fate of people who lived before Jesus (AS)?
Tell me who lived before Jesus
Jesus said "before Abraham was born, I am" John 8:48-59
Re: Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them by remioshy(f): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2018
moscobabs:
Where is Joseph

Where is Job

Where is Esther

But Im still confuse why God chose David as man after his heart and they say God is not partial ?
Probably because he knows How to press God's button. Praises and Thanksgiving is always In David's mouth at all times. He gives God In abundance every time. David has a heart of gratitude to God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For All The Friends And Foes Of Rosicrusian Order(amorc) / I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye / If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.