Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (68651 Views)

Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis / Court Orders FG To Recover Pensions From Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi, Others / Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by sirbiolee(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
Carmal90:

I don't know what abdulahi is saying, we in Lagos apc held our swearing in for all local government and lcda chairman on Thursday and subsequently all ward chairman has be sworn in on Friday

You dey listen to him.. Lagos State Congresses was done n dusted.. #JagabanDonGiveOrder..
Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by Carmal90(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
sirbiolee:

You dey listen to him.. Lagos State Congresses was done n dusted.. #JagabanDonGiveOrder..
He even met with all chairman today sef

1 Like

Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by sfinkzslot(m): 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Beginning of the end for apc? ? ?
Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by DaBullIT(m): 12:55am On Jun 04, 2018
God bless you !!!! and i agree that the LiePob terrorist Mob needs a vacation in Yabaleft
edupedia:

....immediately I read the first two paragraphs i knew it was propaganda... PDP money PMB refers to has started floating around. It started from The Punch.
Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by DaBullIT(m): 12:57am On Jun 04, 2018
Ya , perhaps you suffer from glaucoma cataract, so start reading correctly
bamoski:

Are you bi-polar or something?

You always talk from the both sides of your mouth.
Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by DaBullIT(m): 12:58am On Jun 04, 2018
CUM all you want, Tinubu by himself won several states for the APC , if you don't know you don't know , if anybody can influence elections apart from Buhari , It's Tinubu

manforgu:

Tinubu can make that happen How? Is he the electorates of that senatorial zone? Nigerians have been reduced to nothing even the ones who claims to be educated. Smh
Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by DaBullIT(m): 12:59am On Jun 04, 2018
You mean many LiePob agents , Biafraudians and co ?

israelmao:

Why are you portraying Buhari as a true demoracat when many people know that he is not.Why does he have favourite for national chairmanship of his party even ahead of election?
Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by DaBullIT(m): 1:01am On Jun 04, 2018
So why are you people cumming about PDP's Victory ?? Kinda like Dancing Adeleke winning Senate in Osun after his brother died ?? To be honest i did not read about the news or should i say i wasn't conversant with the situation until some idiats started rejoicing on FB , tagging me to mock me , now i understand
Awoleesu:
what do you mean "oyo state senate" pls? I presume you may be refering to the just concluded bye-election meant to replace the deceased speaker of oyo state house of assembly?
Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by DaBullIT(m): 1:04am On Jun 04, 2018
Gbeborun, he couldn't have rigged the Presidential elections for himself , International observers and mercenaries were ready to give him the Gbagbo treatment , The circle outsite knows the circle inside and it goes on and on, sometimes we hear and see and know things

HIGHESTPOPORI:
And same Gej allowed inec free hand to conduct elections he lost?
Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by DaBullIT(m): 1:08am On Jun 04, 2018
tuniski:

And buhari won't have won the presidency in 2015! Get some Sense pls.

International observers and mercenaries were ready to give him Gbagbo treatment, do you people have brain damage or amnesia ??

Why do you think he conceded to Buhari and called him less than 5 minutes after results were announced , do you people forget or you choose to forget ?
Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by tuniski: 6:02am On Jun 04, 2018
DaBullIT:

International observers and mercenaries were ready to give him Gbagbo treatment, do you people have brain damage or amnesia ??

Why do you think he conceded to Buhari and called him less than 5 minutes after results were announced , do you people forget or you choose to forget ?
Continue you hear with your Gbagbo trash talk. Gaddafi and Saddam are gone but, how has that affected Libya and Iraq?

GEJ's heroism in the most statesmanly transition can never be revised by people like you who see coupist and opportunist Buhari as hero. A man whose hero is Abacha!
Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by DaBullIT(m): 6:56am On Jun 04, 2018
tuniski:

Continue you hear with your Gbagbo trash talk. Gaddafi and Saddam are gone but, how has that affected Libya and Iraq?

GEJ's heroism in the most statesmanly transition can never be revised by people like you who see coupist and opportunist Buhari as hero. A man whose hero is Abacha!

Bros use sense, Gaddafi , Saddam and every other asshole died and ruined their countries because the allowed invasions of their land , it definitely affected the countries and my point was that i'd have fought in that war if Jonathan had failed to relinquish power and yes , he knew there'll be consequences especially for the Ibo race , yes he did the right thing but he's not my hero ,
Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by tuniski: 7:09am On Jun 04, 2018
DaBullIT:

Bros use sense, Gaddafi , Saddam and every other asshole died and ruined their countries because the allowed invasions of their land , it definitely affected the countries and my point was that i'd have fought in that war if Jonathan had failed to relinquish power and yes , he knew there'll be consequences especially for the Ibo race , yes he did the right thing but he's not my hero ,
GEJ is a hero and statesman cos he never wanted to ruin Nigeria( his ambition is not worth the blood of baboons and dogs let alone nigerians)!

The reverse situation would have been the collapse of the nigerian state nothing like Gbagbo trash treatment. The prediction of nigeria imploding and ending as a country would have become reality.
I bet you unlike the civil war of 1967, the constituent regions would simply have just gone seperate ways!!!
Please get some sense.
Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:10am On Jun 04, 2018
DaBullIT:
Gbeborun, he couldn't have rigged the Presidential elections for himself , International observers and mercenaries were ready to give him the Gbagbo treatment , The circle outsite knows the circle inside and it goes on and on, sometimes we hear and see and know things

Same way Buhari would be given the Gbagbo treatment in 2019
Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by israelmao(m): 7:11am On Jun 04, 2018
DaBullIT:
You mean many LiePob agents , Biafraudians and co ?

In case you are among the 'tribalphobic' or those have clannish tendency or complex issues you have met the wrong person.I am not one of those who carry tribal burden because it gets one nowhere,it only creates confusions and encourages mediocrity.The worst lie is not the one you tell people but the one you tell yourself in defiant of what your conscience tells you.
Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by DaBullIT(m): 7:51am On Jun 04, 2018
israelmao:

In case you are among the 'tribalphobic' or those have clannish tendency or complex issues you have met the wrong person.I am not one of those who carry tribal burden because it gets one nowhere,it only creates confusions and encourages mediocrity.The worst lie is not the one you tell people but the one you tell yourself in defiant of what your conscience tells you.

Yes i am because i wake up to see your people mess up the internet with hate , lies and more lies, i have had enough of that
Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by israelmao(m): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=DaBullIT post=68160614]

Yes i am because i wake up to see your people mess up the internet with hate , lies and more lies, i have had enough of that [/quot

"Your people"?
Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by maxtreme: 12:06am On Jun 05, 2018
tuniski:

GEJ is a hero and statesman cos he never wanted to ruin Nigeria( his ambition is not worth the blood of baboons and dogs let alone nigerians)!

The reverse situation would have been the collapse of the nigerian state nothing like Gbagbo trash treatment. The prediction of nigeria imploding and ending as a country would have become reality.
I bet you unlike the civil war of 1967, the constituent regions would simply have just gone seperate ways!!!
Please get some sense.
He feared for his life, that's why he didn't rig or refuse to step down. He is not anyone's hero ode. He is a drunkard married to a mad woman. Get some sense
Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by maxtreme: 12:08am On Jun 05, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same way Buhari would be given the Gbagbo treatment in 2019
Exactly! Buhari is foolish and stubborn. He is most likely to receive the Gbagbo treatment.
Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by tuniski: 4:38am On Jun 05, 2018
maxtreme:

He feared for his life, that's why he didn't rig or refuse to step down. He is not anyone's hero ode. He is a drunkard married to a mad woman. Get some sense
Call him names. However, he remains the hero of millions. Afterall, some even hate God I can understand your painment.

What does it matter to the commoners that would have been Killed in numbers, even if he ended up killed himself.

Some people simply lack discern.

Except for extremists what is your issue with his personal life choices?
Re: Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others by maxtreme: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2018
tuniski:

Call him names. However, he remains the hero of millions. Afterall, some even hate God I can understand your painment.

What does it matter to the commoners that would have been Killed in numbers, even if he ended up killed himself.

Some people simply lack discern.

Except for extremists what is your issue with his personal life choices?
That is true, what even my issue with his personal life! Wchew! Thank you o jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi ...sleeping On Duty / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down / Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.