Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! (1119 Views)

World’s 1st Robot Citizen Wants Her Own Family, Career & AI ‘superpowers’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Help! by ahnie: 10:03am On Jun 03, 2018
This z serious,may helpers locate you.

Btw z this ur main acct?
Re: Help! by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Help! by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Help! by ahnie: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2018
holuwademilade:

Amen.

Yes. Although I usually browse nairaland through freebasics on airtel, which does not allow me to login into my account . Thanks.

Sorry for the quotes...why I asked based on you hav few posts n you joined since 2017.

Btw where are you based?
Re: Help! by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2018
ahnie:

Sorry for the quotes...why I asked based on you hav few posts n you joined since 2017.

Btw where are you based?
Ondo state. Akure precisely. I have few posts because mostly use airtel freebasics which allows me to browse some selected websites for free, with some restrictions. With nairaland I only get to read other peoples posts as a guest without being able to Login to my account .
Re: Help! by ifyalways(f): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2018
You came prepared. cheesy

IF you steal and get caught, you'll be battered and burnt. Just so you know.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Help! by ahnie: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2018
holuwademilade:

Ondo state. Akure precisely. I have few posts because mostly use airtel freebasics which allows me to browse some selected websites for free, with some restrictions. With nairaland I only get to read other peoples posts as a guest without being able to Login to my account .
Ok..godspeed!
Re: Help! by YourCoffin: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2018
Sorry I can't do anything for you if you are not in Lagos. I can't send money but I can take you to a restaurant and you eat to your satisfaction...

4 Likes

Re: Help! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2018
Thank you everyone for your kind words.

A popular monicker here just transferred one thousand naira to my account. I have eaten now, and I sincerely appreciate him from the depth of my heart.
Re: Help! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2018
YourCoffin:
Sorry I can't do anything for you if you are not in Lagos. I can't send money but I can take you to a restaurant and you eat to your satisfaction...
ok. Thanks.
Re: Help! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
.Thank you so much everybody.

7 Likes

Re: Help! by castro316: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
Can you drive?
Re: Help! by Acidosis(m): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
holuwademilade:
Good day.

Despite my reluctance, push has come to shove, I am left with no other option.

I have not had anything to eat since Friday. Yes I have parents but,they are pensioners who are barely surviving from insufficient, oftentimes, irregular pension allowances. I am a student, but the school is on break and I am stranded as all of my friends that could get anything from have travelled home.

As against what some may think,I am not lazy as I started working as a sales attendant at a boutique last week monday (pending resumption) and I can't ask for advance for obvious reasons

You may ask why I obviously could afford data. Yes I have data because I did an airtel subscription for a social bundle at #300 3weeks ago to be able to search for materials online, for my project.

I know scammers abound on cyberspace but I only hope that you reach out to me not based on your past experiences but on your kindness and heartfelt love for another human in distress. Any amount God has placed in your heart to help me with will be eternally appreciated.

I am ready to show proofs if you want me to.

Account number-0151102216

Bank-Guarantee Trust Bank.

p.s - I write articles ,essays and poems if you need me to write as a freelance writer for website.

You write essays, articles? What have you been doing on Nairaland since 2017? I can't find any of your threads dedicated to your service(s)?

May God bless the donor, but please, utilize the opportunity you have to post and quote others. Open a thread and advertise your services (be sure you're good at what you do though).

Chances are you will meet and hear from people you never thought would read your posts (based on my experiences).
Re: Help! by divinelove(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
bro just go to church or any place of service n after service follow anyone dt seems well to do n beg since u have refused to work n earn a living.

on d stealing part dnt even try it bc mob can burn u alive for just 50naira
Re: Help! by Thebrightest(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
holuwademilade:
Good day.

Despite my reluctance, push has come to shove, I am left with no other option.

I have not had anything to eat since Friday. Yes I have parents but,they are pensioners who are barely surviving from insufficient, oftentimes, irregular pension allowances. I am a student, but the school is on break and I am stranded as all of my friends that could get anything from have travelled home.

As against what some may think,I am not lazy as I started working as a sales attendant at a boutique last week monday (pending resumption) and I can't ask for advance for obvious reasons

You may ask why I obviously could afford data. Yes I have data because I did an airtel subscription for a social bundle at #300 3weeks ago to be able to search for materials online, for my project.

I know scammers abound on cyberspace but I only hope that you reach out to me not based on your past experiences but on your kindness and heartfelt love for another human in distress. Any amount God has placed in your heart to help me with will be eternally appreciated.

I am ready to show proofs if you want me to.

Account number-0151102216

Bank-Guarantee Trust Bank.

p.s - I write articles ,essays and poems if you need me to write as a freelance writer for website.
Will 50K be ok?
Re: Help! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Acidosis:

You write essays, articles? What have you been doing on Nairaland since 2017? I can't find any of your threads dedicated to your service(s)?

May God bless the donor, but please, utilize the opportunity you have to post and quote others. Open a thread and advertise your services (be sure you're good at what you do though).

Chances are you will meet and hear from people you never thought would read your posts (based on my experiences).
I'll definitely take your advice. Thanks.
Re: Help! by castro316: 5:28am On Jun 04, 2018
holuwademilade:

no sir

Aw! Too bad
Re: Help! by Eberechi24(f): 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2018

You don't need to beg for food but an opportunity. Since you can write why not do your research very well and start earning. There are so many adverts av been seeing for writers.
Visit literature section always and grab any opportunity you sight there.
It might not be encouraging but its worth trying
https://www.nairaland.com/4499427/five-creative-ways-make-money#67479726
Re: Help! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author= post=68135822]
Re: Help! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
ifyalways:
I came prepared. cheesy

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . / This Photo Will Put A Smile On Your Face Though The Time Is Somehow Sha / We Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.