Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos (27951 Views)

The Elephant That Was Spotted In Oyo Dies In University Of Ibadan Custody (Pics) / Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) / A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by bionixs: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
adem30:
This is not big deal, some groups constructed this during our final project in school, 8yrs back
prosperity will be a challenge to you, young man
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Olatheo(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
I appreciate the young Engineer but, building of inverter is not a big deal here in my school (lautech), it's now a common final year project in EEE department.
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
what is the stress about the igbo this igbo that.. we did one just last semester here at Lautech .. ordinary inverter naim all those wet day onto dey rant like mad person

1 Like

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Bianda24: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
I feel pain whenever I hear people making tribal statements. Afonjas are envious, igbos like money, give us Biafra , hausas will suffer if Nigeria should break. What makes you guys think all your statements are true . Nigeria has abundance of brain in the East, West, North and South .

If Nigeria should break today, we will all regret it. Some group of students invented inverter and it became a National issue that requires you guys to be thinking one tribe is above another. Go to University of Ibadan, lfe, Nsukka , ABU , BUK and see innovations.

You are here basking while you have not done anything substantial. You better be careful

The earlier we start seeing ourselves as Nigerian and not as Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba etc the better for us all.

1 Like

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
ikennaf1:

Everyone is building high capacity pure sine wave inverters? nawa for u
Ya, pretty much. They didn't do any research work here. Period.
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
toye440:

u dey exposed abeg, u too much. No new project anymore everything is modification.
Ya like my current project when I saw it, I was happy. It was just design and construction of intelligent traffic control system. I thought I would build a traffic light using proximity sensor Instead of using timer. When I went to meet my supervisor about the project he was like proximity sensor is already in use in the western world that we should modify the project that instead of using proximity sensor we should use a camera that should be about to perform the work of a sensor. Na they I know say wahala dey.
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by mekleelex200(m): 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
Visit greenagetech.com they will serve you better.
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by mekleelex200(m): 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
mightyhazell:
i need me a very good one of these
U can visit greenagetech.com for more details.
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Uncletony(m): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
adem30:
This is not big deal, some groups constructed this during our final project in school, 8yrs back
yeah. when you were selling galla at school right?
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by adgwarri: 12:15am On Jun 04, 2018
8 years?.... How come 90% of inverters in Nigeria are imported?
adem30:
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by orbgoblin: 12:34am On Jun 04, 2018
because some smartass did a market survey and saw that people were paying good money to all these polytechnic guys to build them inverters. and these boys did it with bread boards with crude looking heat sinks and fans but they worked pretty well. this was before Internet got so accessible and before people started having debit cards to buy components from aliexpress and the likes. the imported ones did the same job but look more beautiful and presentable
adgwarri:
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by powerkey: 1:03am On Jun 04, 2018
justflow1:
you are the fundamental problem nigeria is battling with. How sure are you that yorubas are not part of the inventors

Convince all Igbos on this thread that you love them...
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by sexdoll: 6:17am On Jun 04, 2018
Rotentina:

Abeg forget about that, we have been building inverter since year 1992, if you need the circuit, tell me, I will post it here for everybody to know it.

I don't depend on PHCN before I use power in my house, I generated gas from my soakaway, I don't make noise about it. If you want to know about how to do this, I will post it here.

pls sir, i will like to get more detailed information on this.

my suck-away pit must be put into some good use. shocked
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2018
sexdoll:

pls sir, i will like to get more detailed information on this.

my suck-away pit must be put into some good use. shocked

Google biogas

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
charliboy654:

U call an inverter ground breaking, just go to any polytechnic in Nigeria, go to their EEED and enquire about their ND students project. Inverter nor join sef.
it is groundbreaking cos it has been put to test and hv bin certified safe for use and is actually bin sold all that is left is to be mass produced and sent to d market d project u mentioned if they were good enough what are they doing in the school archive instead of the markets.
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by sexdoll: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Rotentina:

Google biogas

thanx man.

i will.
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
shentella:
it is groundbreaking cos it has been put to test and hv bin certified safe for use and is actually bin sold all that is left is to be mass produced and sent to d market d project u mentioned if they were good enough what are they doing in the school archive instead of the markets.
Guy stop embarrassing ur self more. Pure sine wave inverter has been perfected in Nigeria schools already, this guys didn't do anything new. A lot of people already build and sell. The fact that u are not aware doesn't mean we are all like you. U can't tell am electrical engineer or technologist that this is ground breaking.

1 Like

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
adgwarri:
Even with crude oil and 4 refinery we still import petroleum products.
And for ur information, that's a lie most people build their inverter in Nigeria. They only import the parts.

1 Like

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by sulakishop(m): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
Do you mean assembled?
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by NwaOhafia: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
adem30:

I singlehandedly did a 3kva sine wave inverter as my project at Elect. Engr. ABU 2013. I didnt see anything special here

2 Likes

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by mechanics(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nice.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) / Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) / New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.