Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom (31492 Views)

Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State / Dollars Rain Heavily At A Wedding Ceremony In Benin, Edo State (Video) / Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by ceejay80s(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
frank41:

Yes....you are not far from the truth bro...they are damn pretty but their marriage no be here ooo
yes so many pretty girls in Nigeria today unlike before, probably due to mix tribe marriages,
the truth is akwa ibom infidelity is too much

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by Dasherz(f): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
swiz123:
Akwaibomite women are beautiful, but cheap.
I am Speaking from experience.

Just polish up your English and their local bush meats will flock around you

I swear you're stupid really really stupid

We're cheap but sure have more taste than your sisters, wife and every other female around you

To hell with you and your stereotypical nonsense .

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by Seun360(m): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
Your brother inlaw is a very lucky boy. Legend has it akwa ibom girls are the best bedmatically and this is true. Just as Yoruba families tutor their daughters to be good cooks and neglect cleanliness and hygiene, bad attitude, cursing and gossiping, their akwa ibom counterpart focus all rounder and bring out the best in a future wife on cooking, hygiene, good morals and good sex. Only the igbos are above the akwa ibomites ( eket, obasi, ina, itu, uyo, ibeno etc. )/ My brother what more can you ask for.

Enjoy yourself aburo. Shes yours for life.

Seriously, like u know the state better than i do.

Make i no talk in order not to offend some of my good friends.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by Ekponoimo(m): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
she is my sister ooo, congrats jeslyn x t-brown smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by Dasherz(f): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
ceejay80s:

stop lying ,Akwa ibom are not cheap, come see list wey dem give my friend!!!!!
one full higher education note book
shovel,cutlass wheel barrow, etc dey inside the list, i come ask my friend if dem wan build house on top ur head

Thing is the items on the list depends on the greed level of the family...... The main thing is for you to sort out the youths, the village women /men, the external family and then the immediate family.... Usually clothes, food, drinks, cigarettes, football for the youths and some cash... Any other additional item (generator, motor cycle etc) is out of. Greed
Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by Dasherz(f): 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
Sarkin:
SEE BEAUTY... IGBO BABES FINE OOO

I MUST MARRY 2 ADD THEM TO MY 4 WIVES.

I'M KIDDING O, NA ONE WIFE I GO GET AND NA IGBO BABE.

That's Akwa Ibom not igbo...

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by Caris77: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
The young lady is really pretty. Congrats to your sis .

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by spirul77: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
after the fanfare,one of them will still cheat
Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by Lonestar124: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
sollybaby:
That boy sure say he ready to marry??
No he is not sure maybe only the girl is ready to marry...yeye dey smell.
Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by Edge1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
Amarabae:

What a silly and stupid comment.
You deserve to be tied and thrown in a big hole of soldier ants.

That was very mean grin grin grin grin
Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by mestrophil(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
]Akwaibomite women are beautiful, but cheap.

Just polish up your English and their local bush meats will flock around you [/quote]
Because you got a platform you talk anyhow...... Cheap, nah konu?
Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by Nackzy: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
That's T Brown my man HOFACO never fails...I wish you all the best
Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by dicksonadams(m): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
Trendy247:
Here are some beautiful unofficial pictures from the traditional and white wedding of my little sister, Jeslyn Akpan and her heartthrob Tony Brown, held on the 1st and 2nd of June respectively...

Hope you know the guy might likely have sex with your sister
Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by ugbarreta(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Benekruku:
Your inlaw is a gang member

To be precise, he is a Buccaneer
common shaataap dia! What do u knw abt gang and buccaneer?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by Nackzy: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
That's T Brown my man HOFACO never fails...I wish you all the best in marriage.. Am still searching for my Miss right
Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by Benekruku(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
ugbarreta:
common shaataap dia! What do u knw abt gang and buccaneer?

Nkita! He is one.
Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by jagorinho: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Iz true.
If u wnt 2 die early just Marry afonja.
If dia dirty don't kill u,dia juju will kill u or their waka-waka will kill u
Only mumu marry afonja.

Akwaibim is beta but Igbo is d best.
igbo ladies are one of the cheapest in sub saharan africa, a leper with money will lay them with ease.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by CrazyRichNig(f): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
Benekruku:
Your inlaw is a gang member
To be precise, he is a Buccaneer
Why do you say so?
Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by Sarkin: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Dasherz:

That's Akwa Ibom not igbo...

Then what is Igbo?
Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by Ephhay(f): 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
Fine bride kiss
Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by anigold(m): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
swiz123:

which English..what a silly comments.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by Facile17(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Adorable wedding

Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by anigold(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
swiz123:

comments like this shows Nigeria has serious mental issue among the populace. Just because you approach a lady and she liked you means all the ladies are cheap..that's how one idiot was telling me how his place is better than Akwa Ibom mean while he has never visited his place for over 15years... Some people keep having stupid stereotypes in their head spread by silly propaganda ..
Stereotypes like yorubas are dirty my neighbor is Yoruba they are very neat.. Igbos like money truth is everybody likes money . Igbo girls like money,even my babe likes money.

Let's respect and show love to other tribes so that Nigeria can grow as a Nation..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
Your brother inlaw is a very lucky boy. Legend has it akwa ibom girls are the best bedmatically and this is true. Just as Yoruba families tutor their daughters to be good cooks and neglect cleanliness and hygiene, bad attitude, cursing and gossiping, their akwa ibom counterpart focus all rounder and bring out the best in a future wife on cooking, hygiene, good morals and good sex. Only the igbos are above the akwa ibomites ( eket, obasi, ina, itu, uyo, ibeno etc. )/ My brother what more can you ask for.

Enjoy yourself aburo. Shes yours for life.

Chest beaters will always comment.
This superiority mentality has always been the down fall of the ibo man.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by anigold(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nackzy:

You are indeed stupid, ur comment is jst like apcs comment, your level of foolisshness is worse than buhari. Its only cheap lical girls u can get easily not thuose beautiful nurses that I knw...God punish ur generation unborn with this coment idiot
bros easy I know the comments is really provocations.. grin grin grin
Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by somegirl1: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
jagorinho:

igbo ladies are one of the cheapest in sub saharan africa, a leper with money will lay them with ease.

You contradict yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by Dasherz(f): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
Sarkin:

Then what is Igbo?
Seriously?
Akwa Ibomites are known generally as the ibibios.... Don't let your phone be smarter than you...

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by Nackzy: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
swiz123:

You talk from the ass like APC n buhari, God will take his time n puñish u n ur generation unborn its only a cheap local steeet hawker in ur village ur refering to not those beautiful nurses idiot

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=NwaChibuzor100 post=68137821] Your brother inlaw is a very lucky boy. Legend has it akwa ibom girls are the best bedmatically and this is true. Just as Yoruba families tutor their daughters to be good cooks and neglect cleanliness and hygiene, bad attitude, cursing and gossiping, their akwa ibom counterpart focus all rounder and bring out the best in a future wife on cooking, hygiene, good morals and good sex. Only the igbos are above the akwa ibomites ( eket, obasi, ina, itu, uyo, ibeno etc. )/ My brother what more can you ask for.

Enjoy yourself aburo. Shes yours for life.[/quote]

How're the Igbos above the Akwa Ibomites, please?
Everyone is spectacular in their way! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by ArinzeRaph: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
Dasherz:

I swear you're stupid really really stupid

We're cheap but sure have more taste than your sisters, wife and every other female around you

To hell with you and your stereotypical nonsense .
Marry me
Re: Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
jagorinho:

a leper lyk ur fada.
Akpa amu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Seen Chewing Money At A Club (Video, Pix) / How To Plan A Good Wedding? / Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.