Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (44764 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
f
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by arherfish(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Three KpekuS for only you.
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by ShawtCake(f): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Original, authentic, special Nawa o! After original what's remaining, fake! So, others are fake.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Bellgal: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

The man dick don suffer inside smelling kpekuses.
That means ur gal friend own dey bring out foul smell.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by package7(m): 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
I know say na them... Did u say you love your wives. Dis idiot boy.
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
and here is where our money goes.... useless things
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by AntiPonzihater: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

A man can love deeply than a woman
You must have dated a real man. Thank him for not disgracing us.
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by tspouse(m): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
All of his heart? cheesy

The man is a genius cheesy
how many heart does he have?
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Skmoda360(m): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
donstan18:

It's not even possible to love one woman.
I dey tell you
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by BOOMnaija(m): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
I was expecting to see pet names like

1. Harder
2. Backy
3. Put am well.

To symbolise wat each of d wives is good at during night action
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Mutemenot(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
hadduni:
Is it ever possible to truly love multiple women at the same time?

there is no real love at d first place grin

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by greatman247(m): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
hadduni:

Keep arguing with your keyboard. The man has said what he feels I dont see how this becomes our business now. As for me, I'm careless.
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by obentenyson(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
I swear this man won't live long....

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
More power to your dickson Sir. undecided
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Famousqueen(f): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

A man can love deeply than a woman
story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Viergeachar: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Do men Love? cheesy

It's men who love. Women don't!
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by anyimontana(m): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
hadduni:

yeah they do love.
u have strength to reply stupid questions sha..lol

Just like asking if men eat?..no we don't,we only sleep

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=CastedBlog post=68139389]Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id a Staunch Buhari Supporter and Convener of #istandwithbuhari campaign is Celebrating his 3 wives on Facebook, Sharing side by side photos of him and them, He called them by pet names he gave them, and said Without Troubles they have kept him put, and that he couldn't have imagined a life without the 3 of them.

JOIN ME IN PRAYER TO THANK MY GOD FEARING WIVES.
Emotionally, i take this day as an opportunity to thank all my 3 wives who have made a difference in my life. Though is not easy to be a real man. But Staying with you taught me big lessons, you made Kabiru Ishaq Sa’id an inspirational warrior in different aspects of life.
It is never too late to thank a Person. You may just make their day and give them a reason to thank you too.

THANK YOU SADIYA (Original 1)
THANK YOU UMMI (Special 1)
THANK YOU HADIZA (Authentic 1)

I really love you with all my heart. And please forgive me for what i have done to you wrongly.
MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH bless you all, bless your Children and bless your Parents.
RAMADAN KAREEM!!!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/nigerian-man-celebrates-his-3-wives.html

This man sabi f** pass me
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by bacilus(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol..cheesy If they do how is it possible to be with more than one at a time?

Most men do not love, they only get attracted .It is the sense of responsibility,Religious believes, satisfactions (sexual, social, moral and maybe Financial )they get from their women and sometimes lack of money that keeps them in relationships. Take these things away and watch them move on.

Men hardly ever willing love smiley
true

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by darlenese(f): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
u have 3 hearts.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by bukatyne(f): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
Congratulations to him and his harem.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Ejiod(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
I just knew it would be dem!. The name is the trademark
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
This is an evidence that black men are very backward, all his income and his future will go into swinging his small Di..ck inside 3 women. Typical Nigerian man 100% sex maniac, 0% brain cells, 100% poverty.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
hadduni:

Absolutely.

But peoples individual definition of love, depending on their age bracket, might be different.
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by fakuta(f): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
just sipping my pure water
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
I'm proud of this Man.

Keep our heritages flag flying.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by SalamRushdie: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
hadduni:

Yes it is
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Saff(f): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
He has 3 wives, I’m struggling to find one. cry
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by sabi99(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
na Only God And some few persons wey get DAT heart that truly loves
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Alejoc(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
True love!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) / Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano / MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.