Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,044 members, 7,799,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Marriage: A Beautiful Journey - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage: A Beautiful Journey (461 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage: A Beautiful Journey by joannaomiloli: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
Marriage is not a noun, it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day. —Barbara De Angelis.

You are a perfect person,
With a perfect body,
Wearing perfect clothes,
Married to a perfect spouse,
Working at a perfect job,
Driving a perfect car,
Living in a perfect house,
Raising a perfect family.
There’s only one problem…
Perfection does not exist. —Alisa DiLorenzo. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t be happy throughout the imperfections. Imperfection is beauty. Read more on http://nigerianpilot.com/marriage-a-beautiful-journey/

Re: Marriage: A Beautiful Journey by initiate: 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
Marriage is not rocket science but the fault of partners who refuse to work at it.

Let me summarise in three rules for those who can't read lengthy articles

Man love your wife
Wife respect your husband
Both of you should clearly define the purpose of your marriage and your roles.

Many people still don't know why they go into marriage and they keep wobbling and fumbling and make a mess of it. So my advice is that you prepare. And learn from people who have made a success of their marriages and not some fake celebrities

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify A Femisandrist! / Three Lessons To Learn From The Story Of ‘ananias And Sapphira’ To Improve Your / Help Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.