Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Regina Daniels Celebrates As She Was Awarded Most Outstanding Student In School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Celebrates As She Was Awarded Most Outstanding Student In School (1854 Views)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) / Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Celebrates As She Was Awarded Most Outstanding Student In School by Paulfroshman: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
Regina Daniels Celebrates As She Was Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ziSxO5S82I

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates As She Was Awarded Most Outstanding Student In School by pyyxxaro: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates As She Was Awarded Most Outstanding Student In School by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
cheesy

congratulations cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates As She Was Awarded Most Outstanding Student In School by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
pyyxxaro:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW undecided

my dear brother afonja let celebrate who really are to be celebrated wink
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates As She Was Awarded Most Outstanding Student In School by Louisefaye(f): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
Congrats girl.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates As She Was Awarded Most Outstanding Student In School by itspzpics(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates As She Was Awarded Most Outstanding Student In School by ClintonEmex: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
I didn't watch the video but I'm sure her popularity fetched it for her.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates As She Was Awarded Most Outstanding Student In School by nikkypearl(f): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
kiss kiss
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates As She Was Awarded Most Outstanding Student In School by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates As She Was Awarded Most Outstanding Student In School by justus7: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
Congrats
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates As She Was Awarded Most Outstanding Student In School by RemedyLab: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Why not try this home made remedies for your general wellbeing...check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Most Annoying Interview?? -BBC / Actress, Seun Osigbesan Of 'the Johnsons' Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) / More Beautiful Photos From Actress Adunni Ade's Birthday And Her Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.