Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:11 PM

Total Careers Application- The Secret! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Careers Application- The Secret! (3324 Views)

Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc / Careers In Halliburton!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Careers Application- The Secret! by ziggyjoe: 9:06am On May 30, 2010
shocked  It's RATHER UNFORTUNATE THAT PEOPLE WOULD WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS, B4 GIVING A VITAL INFO. BUT I DONT BELONG TO THAT CLASS. AND I VALUE TIME, COS IT WAITS 4 NO ONE.
I DONT HAVE THE TECHNICAL DETAILS OF THE PROBLEMS WITH TOTAL CAREERS WEBSITE, BUT I HAVE APPLIED, BUT ON MY PHONE. IT WAS SURPRISING THAT I WAS ABLE TO OPEN D PAGE WITH OPERA MINI 4.2 ON ESMERTEC JBED MIDP 2.0.  cool
FORTUNATELY 4 ME, I HAD HAD A CAREER ACCOUNT WITH TOTAL ALREADY. SO, IT WAS EASY SELECTING A POSITION AND LOGING ON TO APPLY.
SO, INSTEAD OF FALLING 4 ALL DS DOOPERS  tongue , TRY A MOBILE BROWSER LIKE OPERA MINIS, 4.2, 5.0. 10 ETC, TRY UR LUCK.
ONE LUV. ALL D BEST!

wink

Re: Total Careers Application- The Secret! by emynaira: 12:28pm On May 30, 2010
There is no secret to the Application. Also you where not lucky to apply. It has to do with internet configuration. Be it on your Phone or on your laptop or desktop. Guess u are using Mtn Free browsing on your phone ? So think about it someone configured your phone to browse free. Knowlege is Expensive if Knowlege is not expensive why work? When one finds a solution to a  problem he deserve credit. And that credit should be tangible. So for those interested in solving their application problem contact me @ 08057170292

to prove that i actually have a solution call Ozo(07029356405) or Ufuoma (08056204331)

Re: Total Careers Application- The Secret! by ziggyjoe: 12:42pm On May 30, 2010
U ARE TRYING TO RE-MARKET UR SCAM AFTER U HAVE BEEN DE-MARKETTED!!! shocked
IF U REALLY WANNA SHARE, NOT FOR SELFISH DESIRES, SHARE WHATEVER D SH!T U GAT HERE, AND LET PEOPLE GAIN, angry angry angry

Re: Total Careers Application- The Secret! by olatwo(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2010
ziggyjoe:

U ARE TRYING TO RE-MARKET your SCAM AFTER U HAVE BEEN DE-MARKETTED!!! shocked
IF U REALLY WANNA SHARE, NOT FOR SELFISH DESIRES, SHARE WHATEVER D droppings U GAT HERE, AND LET PEOPLE GAIN, angry angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: Total Careers Application- The Secret! by braido(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2010
The very day that Total vacancies was advertised in the newspapers, was the day that i filled my form and submitted it. i didn't encounter any difficulty like what others experienced and you don't need to contact anybody to help you fill the form. just follow the procedure and you will complete the registration.
Re: Total Careers Application- The Secret! by Chijiuche: 3:05pm On May 30, 2010
@emynaria. So u re here again!!! inside someone else post advertising again. Are you that desperate? Whao!!! pls one pieces of advice for you, Dont be desperate in looking for people to dupe because if you continue like this, I m afraid,
Re: Total Careers Application- The Secret! by emynaira: 3:30pm On May 30, 2010
@ ziggyjoe. No matter what you do in this Life people must criticize you. What they do not know is when they criticize you, they make you more popular.
Well No Time.

Re: Total Careers Application- The Secret! by insight04: 6:41pm On May 30, 2010
Total just finished conducting their test yesterday at London during the Career in Africa summit.
Re: Total Careers Application- The Secret! by adesholay(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2010
@Ziggyjoe Thanks 4ur advice, i was able to apply on my fone. It gave me a mesg as thus: Thank u 4 ur application. Ur application has been successfuly registered our recruiter wil be able to view ur application, U wil receive an email within 48hr on d procedure and methd to ur application. My questn is when i got back to my a/c it was stil editable and the status read Draft. Is dat d case wit yours too? Pls reply.
Re: Total Careers Application- The Secret! by calyx: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2010
Hi guys, you can use ublocked proxy website and type in total career URL to apply. Goodluck,
Re: Total Careers Application- The Secret! by Vernor(m): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2010
@ ZIG U are one of those we need in this world, people should have ignored dat ignorant bitch. You helped me to get registered but all they need is to get to place mostly office with their big machine (not an i.t person) the site will open one time and to go through is not that easy but the easiest way is register first with the site it will request for your details and cv then click on vacancy, input Nigeria, dont bother to put any specification i just put FINANCE and all jobs came out, just click on the job title and it will ask you if you want to apply.
Its real pls try it, 1 more day to go you can meet it up

(1) (Reply)

Nexim Interview / What Can You Say About Lotus Capital? / ECO Bank Nigeria PLC Job Opportunity - Graduate CV Submission Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.