Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! (43273 Views)

My Husband Hates Me For Giving Birth To Three Girls – Housewife Tells Court / My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by asheyibi: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Edoigho:
Please dear Nairalanders, please help me, I didn't supposed to share my home story here, but It really borders me, my wife is six months pregnant now, since 3months now her character changed towards me, she always doesn't talk to me for the whole day,.

When we sleep on bed she just walks out of the bed without any reason, I don't know what is happening, some of my colleagues told me that, if some women are pregnant, they always act strange sometimes, because of the pain in them.

Please have you experienced this before, & ladies did you act like this when you were pregnant

It's hormones. Just 3 more months to go. Just be patient, she will turn around after delivery.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by troublemakea(m): 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
TrumpDonald2:

Give the guy a break. You don't know him personally. Not everyone has the opportunity to go to school. Don't be surprised that the little he wrote, he learnt through interaction. So if you know you don't have an answer to his question, don't bother making a comment. We shouldn't be sarcastic unnecessarily.

i'm sorry sir
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by troublemakea(m): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Abbeysunday:

So a man shared something as important as this and the only thing you see is his blunders

Why are we like this in Africa?? Why did u choose to think with ur anus

Smh for some people

I'm sorry sir embarassed
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by muyentinadek(m): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Oga, do you know who I am?
ade2291:

Pipe down dude, who needs your help? And who are the (we) you're talking about? I think you should focus on helping yourself instead. You have nothing to offer, sensible people have already given the best advice to the Op.

As for your help, you can take it to the bin...
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by Tonalphs(f): 7:48am On May 04, 2023
I
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by WorldRichest: 11:06pm On May 04, 2023
muyentinadek:
Oga, do you know who I am?

Uncle, who you be? You be soldier or you be civil defense?
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by vanvickie(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2023
And he said if women are pregnant they use to be wicked.

hahahahahah..

3 more months to go, be patient, its the hormones.

Hope he's permitted to 'hate' her too (maybe after she gives birth) or behave irrational and blame it on his 'HORMONES' too?
Re: My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! by vanvickie(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2023
austyn0:
Hormone that will make you stand up from your matrimonial bed whilst ignoring your husband,, which kind hormone be that one?

Ask me oh! Everyone saying hormones, hormones, hormones, as if there ain't pregnant women that behave in a rational way all through their gestation period, or as if MEN TOO DON'T HAVE HORMONES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.