Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 (4220 Views)

These Amazing Art Pieces Were Created From Salvaged Vintage Car Parts / 5 Vehicle Parts That Are Easily Damaged By Potholes / Towing Rope For Your Car (can Carry 3 Tons Weight, Good For SUV)... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Sometimes my local auto junkyard offers this crazy deal about 4 times a year.

I usually carry stuff like spare tires, seats, generally lightweight stuff but have carried a transmission for a 1973 BMW 2002 before.

So what will you carry? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4CLfLXU7E4
Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
The whole vehicle will do....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
post=68153455:
The whole vehicle will do....

You have to carry the parts across a finish line. You can't do that by yourself. Oyinbo no craze for head now grin

2 Likes

Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You have to carry the parts across a finish line. You can't do that by yourself. Oyinbo no craze for head now grin
Oh, it's like that?
Where is that?
How much does it cost?
Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Sometimes my local auto junkyard offers this crazy deal about 4 times a year.

I usually carry stuff like spare tires, seats, generally lightweight stuff but have carried a transmission for a 1973 BMW 2002 before.

So what will you carry? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4CLfLXU7E4

not 1 2002-2007 corrola in sight!! My Broda must have carried that one Tey tey grin
Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
Not even a single toyota camry tiny light in sight.. all are 1980 model vehicles wey no dey exist for naija! grin
Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

not 1 2002-2007 corrola in sight!! My Broda must have carried that one Tey tey grin

Believe or not, those are actually popular cars here with students.
Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
post=68153531:

Oh, it's like that?
Where is that?
How much does it cost?

It's popular all over the USA.

N21,000 for anything/everything that you can physically carry across a 12 feet finish line.

People carry complete engines, transmission, tires, complete axles.
Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

It's popular all over the USA.

N21,000 for anything/everything that you can physically carry across a 12 feet finish line.

People carry complete engines, transmission, tires, complete axles.

Haven't heard of it yet.
Where are you in the states and how much exactly in $?
Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
post=68154524:

Haven't heard of it yet.
Where are you in the states and how much exactly in $?

I'm in Southern California. It's $59.95 in the attached video that you didn't watch grin

In my local area, it's usually $25.00 but it's been a while since I've had the pleasure of visiting a junkyard so prices might have gone up.

3 Likes

Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I'm in Southern California. It's $59.95 in the attached video that you didn't watch grin

In my local area, it's usually $25.00 but it's been a while since I've had the pleasure of visiting a junkyard so prices might have gone up.
Oh, that's fair enough, I actually watched it but I was fast-fowarding...
I got here sometime ago also.
Lemme watched the whole video now.
I'll ask for something like this around where I live.

1 Like

Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
Timifakay make we go collect visa? grin
Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
post=68155768:

Oh, that's fair enough, I actually watched it but I was fast-fowarding...
I got here sometime ago also.
Lemme watched the whole video now.
I'll ask for something like this around where I live.

Welcome.

Where are you?
Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by timifakay(m): 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Yes oh! Nah catalysts I go dey target!

1 Like

Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

My Brother one day after I retire you and I should come back here together.

I know your Lagos eyes will spot business opportunities that I'm not paying attention to.

2 Likes

Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
timifakay:

It's illegal to sell used catalytic converters here. As far as I know from years ago.

1 Like

Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

My Brother one day after I retire you and I should come back here together.

I know your Lagos eyes will spot business opportunities that I'm not paying attention to.

My opolo eyes will always be shining grin Those guys didn't come with the right cutting tools.

1 Like

Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
Just watched the full video.
Quite interesting, i saw some guys dropped an item and heard people saying they have to go back and start again.
I saw the cops taking control of it all too.
But I saw 3 to 4 people carrying an item together.
I saw almost 200 cars there mehn!
I get you now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
post=68155941:
Just watched the full video.
Quite interesting, i saw some guys dropped an item and heard people saying they have to go back and start again.
I saw the cops taking control of it all too.
But I saw 3 to 4 people carrying an item together.
I saw almost 200 cars there mehn!
All these stuffs will.really sell in Ladipo market and some other auto shop market in Naija.
I'm in Tx.

Nice.

I was in North Dallas for four years in tornado alley. I ran back to California grin

That'll be $59.95 X number of people, It is allowed I think.

2 Likes

Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Nice.

I was in North Dallas for four years in tornado alley. I ran back to California grin
Lol, it's a beautiful place here.
And the sun is even hotter than Lagos!!
Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
post=68155993:

Lol, it's a beautiful place here.
And the sun is even hotter than Lagos!!

Finally, someone that backs me up.

I read up on here how numpties are removing water thermostat and driving themselves crazy with oil weights because they think there's something special about Nigeria.

Texas is a great place especially to raise a family. Cheap standard of living if you can maintain.

2 Likes

Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I read up on here how numpties are removing water thermostat and driving themselves crazy with oil weights because they think there's something special about Nigeria.

It is a great place especially to raise a family. Cheap standard of living if you can maintain.

Almost up to 100 C F sometimes!
Can't wait to experience the snow time!
Here is a very good place to live, I can feel so much nigerian presence here, got to know some couple of Nigerian restaurant and stores already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:23am On Jun 04, 2018
They even got tokunbo parts abroad grin
Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 04, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
They even got tokunbo parts abroad grin

Yes but not for silly things like brake pads, spark plugs, etc

We have Kazeem’s too grin
Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by timifakay(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:

It's illegal to sell used catalytic converters here. As far as I know from years ago.

It's for export market sir. grin Oga Gazzuzz, no be so? cool
Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:56am On Jun 04, 2018
timifakay:

It's for export market sir. grin Oga Gazzuzz, no be so? cool

export only cool

2 Likes

Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by nurey(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Texas is a great place especially to raise a family. Cheap standard of living if you can maintain.

uncle I am currently in juarez valley, when will you come and pay me a visit? grin
Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by InvertedHammer: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2018
Junk yards are lessons of life. You see all the cars people use as "big boys" being scavenged. From BMW 750Li, Jaguar S-Type, Mercedes s500 to BMW X5. Pretty much most average brands of vehicles are equally represented.

Show up with your tools, loose the parts you want and go up to the cashier and pay. Simple as that!

/

5 Likes

Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2018
nurey:

uncle I am currently in juarez valley, when will you come and pay me a visit? grin

Demeanors, keep a close eye on Mr. Nurey, he doesn’t want what’s good for me grin

4 Likes

Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by aninweze(m): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
timifakay:

Smart.
Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
aninweze:
Smart.
asin ehn I go fit pay pesn the gate fee to help me scavenge?

2 Likes

Re: Car Junkyard - All The Car Parts That You Can Carry For N21,000 by Almaiga: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Yes but not for silly things like brake pads, spark plugs, etc

We have Kazeem’s too grin
Kazeem's

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Project: Nissan Deisel Engine Conversion To Petrol / I Need Your Opinion Here :honda E.O.D Or Toyota Camry Big For Nothing. / A/c Condenser Gets Very Hot Yet A/c Not Cooling Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.