Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,003 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:19 AM

Sick Of Drug Dealing Nigerian Men Polluting Our Clubs In Sa. Bush People. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sick Of Drug Dealing Nigerian Men Polluting Our Clubs In Sa. Bush People. (1183 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician / Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! / Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sick Of Drug Dealing Nigerian Men Polluting Our Clubs In Sa. Bush People. by calid16: 12:31pm On May 30, 2010
After a hard week's work, head to Jozi for the weekend to shake my off the stress and Wala. The Nigerian parasites be dealing drugs all over and making fo.o.ls of themselves with the women, they think cos they've got cheap jewelry from the flea market that'll make the women like em. They really dumb folks cos most of the girls who even look at them are hook.e.rs from zimbabwe who are desperate, but the semi literate dumbos don't know ofcourse.
They become HIV positive and become a burden on us for what ? I pity their women cos they're hard working doctors and nurses who end up marrying foreigners cos they can't find peers of same nationality. My friend who runs a lab never let's anyone she's Nigerian cos of that her compatriot male dogs be doing all over the place.
Re: Sick Of Drug Dealing Nigerian Men Polluting Our Clubs In Sa. Bush People. by sthlm(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2010
dats sad, where r u from?
Re: Sick Of Drug Dealing Nigerian Men Polluting Our Clubs In Sa. Bush People. by edoyad(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2010
^ he's definitely from South Africa , SA and i guess Jozi means johannesburg. Well Nigerian men making foo.ls of themselves in sa clubs over to you grin
Re: Sick Of Drug Dealing Nigerian Men Polluting Our Clubs In Sa. Bush People. by abrahym(m): 1:18pm On May 30, 2010
it sounds racist coz ur SA ppl self they among
Re: Sick Of Drug Dealing Nigerian Men Polluting Our Clubs In Sa. Bush People. by Lagerback: 1:21pm On May 30, 2010
calid16:

After a hard week's work, head to Jozi for the weekend to shake my off the stress and Wala. The Nigerian parasites be dealing drugs all over and making fo.o.ls of themselves with the women, they think cos they've got cheap jewelry from the flea market that'll make the women like em. They really dumb folks  cos most of the girls who even look at them are hook.e.rs from zimbabwe who are desperate, but the semi literate dumbos don't know ofcourse.
They become HIV positive and become a burden on us for what ? I pity their women cos they're hard working doctors and nurses who end up marrying foreigners cos they can't find peers of same nationality. My friend who runs a lab never let's anyone she's Nigerian cos of that her compatriot male dogs be doing all over the place.

I heard you are a first class graduate from Nigeria.Is it true?
Re: Sick Of Drug Dealing Nigerian Men Polluting Our Clubs In Sa. Bush People. by edoyad(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2010
@abrahym i don't think it's a racial thing, he said NIGERIAN MEN, that is males from Nigeria. The guy even went further to talk of how the Nigerian women there can't find life partners cos of the stigma Nigerian men have become.
Re: Sick Of Drug Dealing Nigerian Men Polluting Our Clubs In Sa. Bush People. by 190: 1:43pm On May 30, 2010
poster

add the shut to the up
did u hear me
add the shut to the up

foo!
who r u to address the matters of 9gerians
do u know that SA citizens even sell cocaine al over 9geria too
nonsense
dont talk abt our issues,u hear foO!
Re: Sick Of Drug Dealing Nigerian Men Polluting Our Clubs In Sa. Bush People. by Mariory(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2010
calid16:

After a hard week's work, head to Jozi for the weekend to shake my off the stress and Wala. The Nigerian parasites be dealing drugs all over and making fo.o.ls of themselves with the women, they think cos they've got cheap jewelry from the flea market that'll make the women like em. They really dumb folks  cos most of the girls who even look at them are hook.e.rs from zimbabwe who are desperate, but the semi literate dumbos don't know ofcourse.

Fair enough. However, have you asked yourself who is buying the drugs? Where is the demand coming from? It's certainly not the hookers, or the reasonable girls who pay the drug dealers no attention. The drug dealers won't be selling to themselves. So who really is providing the demand for the drugs?
Re: Sick Of Drug Dealing Nigerian Men Polluting Our Clubs In Sa. Bush People. by member31: 8:32am On May 31, 2010
@calid16
This is not E i do hope you can resit your A, b, Cs and your 1, 2, 3s the truth is if you cant beat them you beta join dem, omo 9ja ni
Re: Sick Of Drug Dealing Nigerian Men Polluting Our Clubs In Sa. Bush People. by shotster50(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2010
@ Calid

Have you ever considered becoming a missing person?
Re: Sick Of Drug Dealing Nigerian Men Polluting Our Clubs In Sa. Bush People. by snowdrops(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2010
shotster50:

@ Calid

Have you ever considered becoming a missing person?
lol. poster is just a frustrated south african. leave him alone. he needs his medications.

(1) (Reply)

Marijuana Overdoses Kill 37 In Colorado On First Day Of Legalization ;D ;D / Niger Buys President 40million United States Dollars Private Jet / Grannies Brandish Their AK-47 Rifles As They Vow To Protect Their Land From ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.