Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:17 PM

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me (26261 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by cyraxx(m): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2018
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl in my Fifth year in Unizik. She too was in her finals though a different department. We started dating, worked our service to Lagos. It's been fun, I have shown her to my parents And hope to go see hers soon we have been through lot together but she is very Free around guys;

1. We where in a bus en route to surulele suddenly she started a conversation with a dude told him everything about her life and he demanded her number which she gave him. I was there looking and she didn't see any big deal after all he will only call and she won't even do anything with him.

2. She ran into a course mate in camp in my presence he held her hand and they left to meet his friends I was just standing there when she came back no apology.

3. A guy she knew in school got to know she is in lagos, he took her out for lunch. He started visiting her. And he started inviting her over. She told me about the lunch after it was already done. And I got to know of their visit from her facebook chat. When I confronted her she said he is engaged and his fiancee knows about their visits.

4. She visited a guy who wants to marry her with out my consent. But told me later. When I confronted her she said she told him about us.

Am lost on what to do. We have been through a lot, she has been telling her parents about me all her relations are tired of her talking of me and are waiting to see me.

She has rejected many men for me. But am just lost I feel am not being respected. She has also rejected many marriage proposal because of me.

I am just lost, I called off the whole thing and she has been in anguish begging and pleading buh this is not the first time it only gets worst.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by MRSHYCAT(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Sometimes I don't understand how people will claim they are confused in situations like this. Even if I tell you to continue with her, will your mind still be at rest in the relationship??
Egbon, you don't need anybody's validation to remain or get out of any fruitless relationship.
ps: My humble advice is that you look for the closest route out of that relationship. Learn not to manage unhealthy relationships. It kills faster than AIDS.
Secondly, do not be deceived, she has not met the kind of guy she wants to marry. She is seriously weighing her options which is the reason for the uninformed dates.
Emm, before I drop the mic, abeg try get money. There won't be room for bs!!!

334 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2018
Like the poster above me it really beats my imagination how people can't seem to see the hand writting on the wall... Well there goes another lost soul being sent straight to the gallows undecided

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Maximinenabila: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2018
Last last she don't know what she want.

18 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by ubunja(m): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2018
the first poster said it all.

34 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by coolh3ad(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2018
She no send you Bros. She doesn't respect you one bit...

27 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by chiommy123(f): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2018
I think you should sit her down and make her understand how her actions make you feel and tell its her last chance to make things work

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by eezeribe(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2018
MRSHYCAT:
Sometimes I don't understand how people will claim they are confused in situations like this. Even if I tell you to continue with her, will your mind still be at rest in the relationship??
Egbon, you don't need anybody's validation to remain or get out of any fruitless relationship.
ps: My humble advice is that you look for the closest route out of that relationship. Learn not to manage unhealthy relationships. It kills faster than AIDS.
Secondly, do not be deceived, she has not met the kind of guy she wants to marry. She is seriously weighing her options which is the reason for the uninformed dates.
Emm, before I drop the mic, abeg try get money. There won't be room for bs!!!
Op,your case is settled with this post.
原來的海報,您的情況下是解決此後。

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by cyraxx(m): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=chiommy123 post=68165387]I think you should sit her down and make her understand how her actions make you feel and tell its her last chance to make things work [/quote ac] Av always done dat it only gets worst

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by cyraxx(m): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=MRSHYCAT post=68164935]Sometimes I don't understand how people will claim they are confused in situations like this. Even if I tell you to continue with her, will your mind still be at rest in the relationship??
Emm, before I drop the mic, abeg try get money. There won't be room for bs!!![/quote you have said it all thanks

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by chiommy123(f): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=cyraxx post=68165610][/quote]then you should move on bro.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 04, 2018
chiommy123:
I think you should sit her down and make her understand how her actions make you feel and tell its her last chance to make things work
Are u serious? And u think that would genuinely change her She would only pretend to change & continue on the low for a while b4 she will be exposed again & maybe by then the unfortunate guy would have married her & worst still.. might raise another man's child

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by chiommy123(f): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2018
dairykidd:

Are u serious? And u think that would genuinely change her She would only pretend to change & continue on the low for a while b4 she will be exposed again & maybe by then the unfortunate guy would have married her & worst still.. might raise another man's child
some women don't see it as anything but when you open up and tell them how bad you feel about it they change for good.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by skywalker240(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2018
This op and insecurity sef .
Cant you for once trust your fiancee I mean come on, she might just be the jovial open and freindly type, you are wicked angry .

Just so you know, since today is my day, i have been sleeping all day. just woke up picked my phone with my left hand, scroll to nairakand topicr and saw this ur thread. but guess what? in my right hand is a thick fat big wrap of crude ogbomosho weed grin . what am even saying sef.

I know am not the one who wrote that shjit up there. grin

Bia Op did u said fiancee ?, as in wife to be?

Let me ask u a question.

Do you wanna die

38 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by IamPlato(m): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2018

Is It Pussy that Has Blocked Your Thinking Or just Plain Stupidity...

This Is The Type Of Girl That Will Marry You and Still Go On Acting Po.rn and Tell You She Is Just Doing Her Job

Better Use Your Brain.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2018
chiommy123:
some women don't see it as anything but when you open up and tell them how bad you feel about it they change for good.
Lolzz.. This is funny sha so without my sounding it ti her she wouldn't know whats morally wrong or right, so she no know say she dey do wrong by her outright display of affection for other guys & total disrespect for me in every way possible.. God knows if i was the guy i would only tell her the first time she show her self & if she even make the mistake again one of two things will happen.
1. I kick her the fvck out quickly
2. I kick her out slowly by pretending not to know what she does & let her be the hoe she is,give her false hopes while i replace her without her knowing...

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by nanauju(f): 11:53am On Jun 04, 2018
Seems you're the only one in this relationship o. Try telling her how you feel about it, if no improvement then you should take a bow. I can do some nasty shit but my dear, I can never disrespect my man by giving out my contact to another nigga in his presence

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Oreofepeters: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2018
chiommy123:

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
在2019年大選的全進步代表大
會下,Muhammadu Buhari 總統候選人說,總統穆
罕默德·布哈里作為該國執行
主席的責任失敗

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by czarina(f): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Too bad embarassed

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
chiommy123:
...it's...

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by vincentjk(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Let me tell you one thing about some ladies, When you meet a lady that is professional in cheating that's how they behave.
A girl once did this to me, she'd chat with guys in my presence ( on messenger) and be showing me there pictures and chats while laughing grin grin

I suspected her but had no proof though only for me to later discover she's been going to meet those guys and having sex with them behind my back

This is someone that invites me to her place showing me to her siblings o SMH

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by mjizzie(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Bros, Start hanging out with girls too and dont do it in such a way that u will make it look like u want to make her jealous. Let it come naturally, feel free as if u are not in a realtionship because that is obviously what she is doing too and let her see and hopefully she will feel the same pain you are going through now. But if she doesnt care, my brother move on. All ladies are naturally jealous especially when they are in love with a guy. And dont let her use u and dump u when she finally get a better option to u. Dump her b4 she dumps u

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Speakdatruth: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Some make friends with guys than ladies
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Newpride(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ur fiancé is a cheerful giver .......

shocked

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by martolux(m): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
she has rejected many men because of you yet you didnt marry her but now that she'z accepting many men will you now wife her?.....You were a weakling!
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by inoki247: 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
your Fiancee iz a Free Marketer

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by CanineOfJackal: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
A lady that keeps mostly guys as friend should never be trusted.

the truth about your girl is that she is testing the waters. drop her and move on.

How can your gf or fiance collect number from another guy in the bus, guy you are doomed because that girl is a CHEAT and will CHEAT on you soon

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by TheUbermensch: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
OP run out of the relationship as fast as your legs can carry you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] / Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex / Nigerian Photographer George Okoro Is Engaged (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.