Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me (26285 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
May God punish all weak men out there. Just fuk and go na

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by safarigirl(f): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
She doesn't respect you. On NO account should you stay in a relationship with anyone who has no respect for you, even if she has told her ancestors about you.

That is rubbish

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by package7(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
That's her ministry.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by iluvdonjazzy: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
for me o, I cannot take it.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Mavor: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
somebori should borrow OP slap abeg. To reset his brain.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Bantino(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
You don enter one chance be dat
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by KrystosCJ(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
She does not value you. Get out fast, or you will return with the part two of your complaint.

She Cheated With Her Ex - I Didn't Know I've Met Him Before.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by HomeOfMe(f): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
cyraxx:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl in my Fifth year in Unizik. She too was in her finals though a different department. We started dating, worked our service to Lagos. It's been fun, I have shown her to my parents And hope to go see hers soon we have been through lot together but she is very Free around guys;

1. We where in a bus en route to surulele suddenly she started a conversation with a dude told him everything about her life and he demanded her number which she gave him. I was there looking and she didn't see any big deal after all he will only call and she won't even do anything with him.

2. She ran into a course mate in camp in my presence he held her hand and they left to meet his friends I was just standing there when she came back no apology.

3. A guy she knew in school got to know she is in lagos, he took her out for lunch. He started visiting her. And he started inviting her over. She told me about the lunch after it was already done. And I got to know of their visit from her facebook chat. When I confronted her she said he is engaged and his fiancee knows about their visits.

4. She visited a guy who wants to marry her with out my consent. But told me later. When I confronted her she said she told him about us.

Am lost on what to do. We have been through a lot, she has been telling her parents about me all her relations are tired of her talking of me and are waiting to see me.

She has rejected many men for me. But am just lost I feel am not being respected. She has also rejected many marriage proposal because of me.

I am just lost, I called off the whole thing and she has been in anguish begging and pleading buh this is not the first time it only gets worst.
Just open up to her about how you feel about it. He response will determine what your next step would be.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by emerged01(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
#Yawn
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by pastorcyrus(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
cyraxx:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl in my Fifth year in Unizik. She too was in her finals though a different department. We started dating, worked our service to Lagos. It's been fun, I have shown her to my parents And hope to go see hers soon we have been through lot together but she is very Free around guys;

1. We where in a bus en route to surulele suddenly she started a conversation with a dude told him everything about her life and he demanded her number which she gave him. I was there looking and she didn't see any big deal after all he will only call and she won't even do anything with him.

2. She ran into a course mate in camp in my presence he held her hand and they left to meet his friends I was just standing there when she came back no apology.

3. A guy she knew in school got to know she is in lagos, he took her out for lunch. He started visiting her. And he started inviting her over. She told me about the lunch after it was already done. And I got to know of their visit from her facebook chat. When I confronted her she said he is engaged and his fiancee knows about their visits.

4. She visited a guy who wants to marry her with out my consent. But told me later. When I confronted her she said she told him about us.

Am lost on what to do. We have been through a lot, she has been telling her parents about me all her relations are tired of her talking of me and are waiting to see me.

She has rejected many men for me. But am just lost I feel am not being respected. She has also rejected many marriage proposal because of me.

I am just lost, I called off the whole thing and she has been in anguish begging and pleading buh this is not the first time it only gets worst.
You ain't her fiancee bro,you a kele(side chop)

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by ConcernedNL: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
cyraxx:
Hello everyone.

everyone is saying you are a fool, but i can relate with you cos i have been there.

Break up with the girl and get a girl that is more conservative. Such women are only going to bring you pain. move on with your life, once and for all.

13 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by kullozone(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
That lady is an ashawo. If you marry her, she'll kill you and enjoy your money with other men. So don't marry hersmiley

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by ahnie: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
skywalker240:
This op and insecurity sef .
Cant you for once trust your fiancee I mean come on, she might just be the jovial open and freindly type, you are wicked angry .

Just so you know, since today is my day, i have been sleeping all day. just woke up picked my phone with my left hand, scroll to nairakand topicr and saw this ur thread. but guess what? in my right hand is a thick fat big wrap of crude ogbomosho weed grin . what am even saying sef.

I know am not the one who wrote that shjit up there. grin

Bia Op did u said fiancee ?, as in wife to be?

Let me ask u a question.

Do you wanna die
Happy birthday �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Lomprico2: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
cyraxx:
Hello everyone.

Flirt with other girls in her presence, visit other women n let her know, spent time with other girls too. She will get the message And if she don't, dump her unless u don't mind dumb girls. Because I think she is dumb that's why she does all these but she might be innocent of cheating o but her attitude is highly disrespectful.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by oluwaahmed: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
. A guy she knew in school got to know she is in lagos, he took her out for lunch. He started visiting her. And he started inviting her over. She told me about the lunch after it was already done. And I got to know of their visit from her facebook chat. When I confronted her she said he is engaged and his fiancee knows about their visits.

Op that there is a sign of a professional cheat. That one can be sucking prick while talking to u on phone and claim that she has cough.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
cyraxx:
Hello everyone.

brother to brother, its better tou saw these signs now and made your decision. ask yourself can you tolerate this freeness in marriage? your answer should form your decision whether you should stay or not. dont make the mistake. and i mean it both ways

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by icetrimz: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by edicied: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
She is showing of ni grin abi finally finally she go soon Mary
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
MRSHYCAT:
Sometimes I don't understand how people will claim they are confused in situations like this. Even if I tell you to continue with her, will your mind still be at rest in the relationship??
Egbon, you don't need anybody's validation to remain or get out of any fruitless relationship.
ps: My humble advice is that you look for the closest route out of that relationship. Learn not to manage unhealthy relationships. It kills faster than AIDS.
Secondly, do not be deceived, she has not met the kind of guy she wants to marry. She is seriously weighing her options which is the reason for the uninformed dates.
Emm, before I drop the mic, abeg try get money. There won't be room for bs!!!
....End of discussion.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by wiloy2k8(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
cyraxx:
Hello everyone.

Niga u dey deep shit ....

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by CanineOfJackal: 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
safarigirl:
She doesn't respect you. On NO account should you stay in a relationship with anyone who has no respect for you, even if she has told her ancestors about you.

That is rubbish
I like you for this. still admiring you from afar after reading your diary
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by skywalker240(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
ahnie:
Happy birthday �
Awww Thank you ma am.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Heineken(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
nanauju:
Seems you're the only one in this relationship o. Try telling her how you feel about it, if no improvement then you should take a bow. I can do some nasty shit but my dear, I can never disrespect my man by giving out my contact to another nigga in his presence
you're wise dear.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Viergeachar: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
Abeg break up already... angry
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Nwakannaya1: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
Incomplete guys and insecurity grin grin grin

Men don't get afraid when the one they love play around, because men are scarce, boys are everywhere.

Peradventure, she meets a better man, u don't mind because u wish her d best.

Kids will always allow people to control their feelings, legends don't give room for that, because legends are made.

Since u are tired of the relationship and u have walked out, why still complaining?

Enjoy ur singlehood. Free women like that are scarce, smart men enjoy them because u can have access to many things through them, esp info!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by omooba969(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
chiommy123:
I think you should sit her down and make her understand how her actions make you feel and tell its her last chance to make things work

Sit her down?shocked

Is she a baby who needs to be told everything?

Nonsense! cool

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by 400billionman: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
chiommy123:
I think you should sit her down and make her understand how her actions make you feel and tell its her last chance to make things work
It is fruitless correcting someone who is willingly doing wrong. She knows what she is doing is wrong. But is willing to do it.
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by toogbasky(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
Me I wud just toast a girl in her presence,,, if she feels bad, I wud communicate my feeling to her at that point(she needs to feel the same way u felt,, atleast she wud get to understand betta)

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Hector09(m): 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
She reminds me of dorobuchi maybe u need second cuming of christ for u to knw that she is a cheater
Re: My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me by Jabioro: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
Benekruku:
Use her for money rituals before she disappoints you.

Money at hand is better than a broken heart
Hian! Haba your heart is extremely wicked..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.