Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride (15380 Views)

How I Tricked Myself To Never Masturbate Again For Over 5 Years Now / "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) / "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by Harddiskng(m): 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Admin401:

That is why women wont admit that swallowing mens cum make them glow. They actually swallowing life force.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by Koleman(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
xpac01:
This thread lacks bases, and from every sides appears to be a write up from mere imagination and unfounded truths and lacks balance from all senses...

The OP kept talking about masturbation(which I in no way support the act), disregarding the fact that, seminal discharge is not only from act of masturbation but from any act of sexual organ pleasuring, which includes SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.

@OP do you know that most productive and cheerful MEN in the world are those with a balance sex (i.e that is the act leading to discharge of your so called vital energy) life??

Do you know that shakespare had many concubines aside his wife

How about King Solomon who had 300 wives and 700 concubines
From your post, I should expect King solomon to have metamorphosed to a chronic slowpoke before death right.

Mafren, go sit and do your research well and stop putting down long baseless trash here.
you goofed by mentioning Solomon. that was actually what made Solomon fail. the bible clearly tells us that.
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by Koleman(m): 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nice exposure. Thanks for this excellent piece... ignore those bitter guys criticizing your piece... All the points raised in your piece are true... I am now more determined to avoid it

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by chubinwa(m): 12:01am On Jun 05, 2018
I had to read down the comments and it is obvious that most if not all nl'ders are commenting out of guilty conscience. syllogically, it assumed that more than 90% of guys are culprits in this game. Just my own assertion and no empirical consideration. I am a culprit I must say. anf to b candid, I am being haunted by this mundane act and wants a way out. but is it only masturbation that drains the energy of men. my question now is, the sperm released during coitus and copulation movement (man and woman mating) and that of masturbation, are they different? if they are the same, why is it not affecting the other.

And ladies please, u people should not b playing too hard to get. money is not everything after all, na u go dey "give it to me baby" pass.

If u actually abhorred the act intoto, pls.., how did u do it. did u take any pill or a therapy. how how how can I stop it and don't feel the urge anymore since I hadn't a girlfriend yet.
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by xpac01(m): 1:13am On Jun 05, 2018
Koleman:
you goofed by mentioning Solomon. that was actually what made Solomon fail. the bible clearly tells us that.

You're talking from biblical and spiritual sense.

Speaking from the productive view, Solomon till death remained wise and efficient King.

It was his sons Jeroboam and Rehoboam (whom I am sure don't even masturbate or had several sex partners) that destroyed the Kingdom Solomon built.

Read your bible brother.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by davien(m): 1:59am On Jun 05, 2018
flames007:
well,I guess since the sperm never left the body,it only got transform to an
other form(of energy).maybe used by the body productively.
And what was the heat loss of this energy change in J/k?
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by Koleman(m): 4:58am On Jun 05, 2018
xpac01:

You're talking from biblical and spiritual sense.

Speaking from the productive view, Solomon till death remained wise and efficient King.

It was his sons Jeroboam and Rehoboam (whom I am sure don't even masturbate or had several sex partners) that destroyed the Kingdom Solomon built.

Read your bible brother.
please Read 1 kings 11 from verse 1.

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by Kingsley1000(m): 5:20am On Jun 05, 2018
cc lalasticala
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by pedrilo: 5:54am On Jun 05, 2018
If ur very active sexually n all of a sudden ur gf leaves U, u cannot escape the urge to release wen ur tank is full. But just dnt get addicted cos it's just like havin marathon sex which zaps ur energy. Anytin done without moderation will naturally come wit side effect.
This sperm wey dey inside man body na wahala sha

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 05, 2018
chubinwa:
I had to read down the comments and it is obvious that most if not all nl'ders are commenting out of guilty conscience. syllogically, it assumed that more than 90% of guys are culprits in this game. Just my own assertion and no empirical consideration. I am a culprit I must say. anf to b candid, I am being haunted by this mundane act and wants a way out. but is it only masturbation that drains the energy of men. my question now is, the sperm released during coitus and copulation movement (man and woman mating) and that of masturbation, are they different?

They are actually the same but in the end, it all comes down to psychology of the brain. How you feel after nutting in a loving woman's embrace is different from how you feel when you nutt inna' girl who you don't like which is also different from how you feel when you nutt in your hands.

How do I put this...

Okay! Nutting inside a woman you like is natural, wholesome and complete, nutting on your hand - while natural - is incomplete; it's like taking only halfdose of your medication. For somepeople it halfdose works, for other's it's bad.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by KingGBsky(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2018
Harddiskng:

grin grin grin

Like really strong
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by Kingsley1000(m): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2018
Joblexx youths..every week una and mastubation topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by KingGBsky(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Joblexx youths..every week una and mastubation topic

Lolz
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by lonikit: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Koleman:
please Read 1 kings 11 from verse 1.

u fail to get the point xpac1 was making. Solomon remained the wisest and richest king till death despite the multiple wives he had. he had a peaceful reign.
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by flames007(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
davien:
And what was the heat loss of this energy change in J/k?
lol,let's spare the physics of it.I'm quit convinced you understand my point.
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by MrCuteking(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
chubinwa:
I had to read down the comments and it is obvious that most if not all nl'ders are commenting out of guilty conscience. syllogically, it assumed that more than 90% of guys are culprits in this game. Just my own assertion and no empirical consideration. I am a culprit I must say. anf to b candid, I am being haunted by this mundane act and wants a way out. but is it only masturbation that drains the energy of men. my question now is, the sperm released during coitus and copulation movement (man and woman mating) and that of masturbation, are they different? if they are the same, why is it not affecting the other.

And ladies please, u people should not b playing too hard to get. money is not everything after all, na u go dey "give it to me baby" pass.

If u actually abhorred the act intoto, pls.., how did u do it. did u take any pill or a therapy. how how how can I stop it and don't feel the urge anymore since I hadn't a girlfriend yet.

If you want to stop masturbating.... wait let me explain in pigin.

E no hard at all....

Steps for best therapy ever

1. Go toilet go sh1t

2. No flush am o.

3. Put your nose near the sh1t

4. Imagine all the girls one by one weh they enter your brain weh they make you they self-service.

5. No close your nose o... because na so the girls toto they smell.

6. Repeat am for seven days

When you finish for like 5minutes, flush the toilet and see wether you go masturbate again.

For ever and ever, you no go masturbate again because the smell of that shit done register for your brain like toto...

Thank me later.

I never masturbate since 2015 but the side effect na say sex no go hungry you again but babes go they love you more. : cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by babyfaceafrica: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Story
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by Kingsley1000(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Story
U no wan repent
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by BiafranDel: 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
xpac01:
This thread lacks bases, and from every sides appears to be a write up from mere imagination and unfounded truths and lacks balance from all senses...

The OP kept talking about masturbation(which I in no way support the act), disregarding the fact that, seminal discharge is not only from act of masturbation but from any act of sexual organ pleasuring, which includes SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.
@OP do you know that most productive and cheerful MEN in the world are those with a balance sex (i.e that is the act leading to discharge of your so called vital energy) life?
Do you know that shakespare had many concubines aside his wife?
How about King Solomon who had 300 wives and 700 concubines?
From your post, I should expect King solomon to have metamorphosed to a chronic slowpoke before death right.
abeg shut up jare. talking nonsense. most of solomon's wives were gifts from allies, he never even knew most of them talk less of having sex with even half their numbers
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by BiafranDel: 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
lonikit:
did u say Shakespeare is a celibate oga get ur facts first.

besides, masturbation has to do with ones private life. how do you know that great pple dont masturbate.
do men release semen through masturbation alone how about people that sleep often with their wives? are they slowpoke?? how many celibate are doing great tinx?? are the world richest pple celibate??

[s] I don't want to refer to this thread as a pure nonsense. [/s]
your post is the pure nonsense. You are just talking out of point. What has stopping masturbation got to do with richest people in the world being celibate.

Go back and read the post again but this time very slowly so you can properly understand
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by BiafranDel: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsley1000:
op wanking reduces risk of postate cancer
lol. laugh wan kill me. dey there dey deceive yourself.
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by BiafranDel: 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Koleman:
don't mind the guy jare. As ignorant as he is, He was still trying to sound sensible. Mentioning solomon is completely out of point concerning this thread if you are against the op because his wives were the result of his downfall. Most of the 700 concubines and wives were given to him as gifts from other kingdoms not that he singlehandedly took in 300 wives and 700 concubines for himself. most of them, he never for once saw them for all the time he lived. but i guess the boy does not know that just jumped up to display his ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by columbus007(m): 7:11am On Jun 06, 2018
op,this is genius.i like this write up and everything you mentioned.thanks alot and God bless you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by Kingsley1000(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2018
BiafranDel:
lol. laugh wan kill me. dey there dey deceive yourself.
Google it
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by KingGBsky(m): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2018
BiafranDel:
your post is the pure nonsense. You are just talking out of point. What has stopping masturbation got to do with richest people in the world being celibate.

Go back and read the post again but this time very slowly so you can properly understand

Most of the people commenting did not even read a quarter of the post.
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by myself13: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2018
....if u cum I go cum, toba wa ki wa...
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by KingGBsky(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2018
myself13:
....if u cum I go cum,
toba wa ki wa...

See this one. Don't learn you hear!
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by Kingsley1000(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2018
like for fornication share for mastubation
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by resurgent2019: 10:26am On Jun 08, 2018
I read the whole piece and i must admit i was touched. When i was young, i used to be very brilliant but i got into the habit of shagging whores cause i found the task of toasting girls quite daunting{i still find Nigerian girls hard to relate with}. I have been on this LovePeddler issue for many many years cause they are pay as you go—no stress. I later started wanking too and i have not been as brilliant as i used to be. I have this constant pain in my head when i try to assimilate and process the voluminous stuff i read —because i am a voracious reader due to my profession. Bottom line, too much sex drains you of your energy source and makes you a fvcking numb-skull. I am a work in progress and i implore young men to redirect that sexual energy to great things.

Edit: This post also resonates with me due to an incidence that i just recalled. I remember one day i fvcked one of them hoes i keep. I nutted in a condom filled with cum and pulled it off. When the hoe saw the sperm inside the condom, she actually said in yoruba: "omo kan leleyi ooo" meaning that the sperm is a capable of forming a baby. I deeply reflected on her comment that day and this post further reinforces the rhetoric that—semen is filled with the life energy source of a man. Kudos to the OP and i hope someone is touched by my message.

If you know, you know ooooo. dem no dey tell mad man say rain dey fall.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by KingGBsky(m): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
resurgent2019:
I read the whole piece and i must admit i was touched. When i was young, i used to be very brilliant but i got into the habit of shagging whores cause i found the task of toasting girls quite daunting{i still find Nigerian girls hard to relate with}. I have been on this LovePeddler issue for many many years cause they are pay as you go—no stress. I later started wanking too and i have not been as brilliant as i used to be. I have this constant pain in my head when i try to assimilate and process the voluminous stuff i read —because i am a voracious reader due to my profession. Bottom line, too much sex drains you of your energy source and makes you a fvcking numb-skull. I am a work in progress and i implore young men to redirect that sexual energy to great things.

Edit: This post also resonates with me due to an incidence that i just recalled. I remember one day i fvcked one of them hoes i keep. I nutted in a condom filled with cum and pulled it off. When the hoe saw the sperm inside the condom, she actually said in yoruba: "omo kan leleyi ooo" meaning that the sperm is a capable of forming a baby. I deeply reflected on her comment that day and this post further reinforces the rhetoric that—semen is filled with the life energy source of a man. Kudos to the OP and i hope someone is touched by my message.

If you know, you know ooooo. dem no dey tell man say rain dey fall.

Those os what people are refusing to admit. Masturbation reduces your metal ability especially to retain memory and intelligence capabilities.
It restrain energy and reduces mam to almost nothing without you even knowing it.
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by drezzyx(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
And u expect me to read all these..
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by resurgent2019: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
drezzyx:
And u expect me to read all these..

Readers are leaders bro.....

It wont kill you if you strive to complete the write up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman': Is it True? / She Loves Me But She's So Ugly / Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.