Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) (37743 Views)

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' / Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by onatisi(m): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Johnnyessence:
of course why not, even the alaafin of oyo give birth to twins at 80 years +
and the alafin's wives that gave birth to twins are 56yrs old ? It is people like you that makes others to make jest of religion

Johnnyessence:
but it's none of your business. she will conceive twins and you will read about her story again.
Na you go give am Belle ,abi?
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by sehin79(m): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
well i think she could have been married way before her 50,
i dont think God keeps us waiting for too long we instead keep GOd waiting,
a christian life is of faith,and the only time God answer us is NOW.
congratulation to her for her staying ability.

1 Like

Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by sunvick(m): 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
I just hope she used her 56years to hussle and save the unborn children cos it will be wickedness to bring children to this world that she will be too old to take care of them.
If she does not have assets and investments at this age... then her pride in virginity as an achievement is big FOOLISHNESS.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by onatisi(m): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
sehin79:
well i think she could have been married way before her 50,
i dont think God keeps us waiting for too long we instead keep GOd waiting,
a christian life is of faith,and the only time God answer us is NOW.
congratulation to her for her staying ability.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" when God made this statement ,He knew what He was saying. Many people have taken religion to the extreme . May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by onatisi(m): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
sunvick:
I just hope she used her 56years to hussle and save the unborn children cos it will be wickedness to bring children to this world that she will be too old to take care of them.
If she does not have assets and investments at this age... then her pride in virginity as an achievement is big FOOLISHNESS.
Prophet abiara is very very rich ,money isn't his problem
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by Martinez19(m): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ellabae:
Haba wish me better as a friend
lol, okay. May you meet the man of your dreams at the age of your choice ijn. grin

Afternoon.
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by Oreofepeters: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jubilancy:

Yeah
but I dont think so. it is very rare for woman of her age to get married in Nigeria.
forget about the story of Sarah the probability is unprecedented.
besides getting pregnant after menopause is a miracle and I don't think miracle happens Everytime.
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by Ellabae(f): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Martinez19:
lol, okay. May you meet the man of your dreams at the age of your choice ijn. grin

Afternoon.
Lol better. Thanks
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Martinez19:
How religion draws people back.
lol how? that's her choice.
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
onatisi:
and the alafin's wives that gave birth to twins are 56yrs old ? It is people like you that makes others to make jest of religion

Na you go give am Belle ,abi?
it's none of your business about her age. she love it that way.
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by oruma19: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
The part I like was when she said the devil spoke to her to derail but she refused...she knows the voice of Satan. Na wa o, I wish we all knw d voice, sin for no de the world again cos na cabido rejectamanta...lolz
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
Felixalex:
Nawa o. 56 years no preeq?? shocked shocked shocked

When baba finally burst the thing she would be looking at preeq like "where have u been all my life"
You sure say baba still get that strength so? I doubt, lol..

1 Like

Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by Hhenryy: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Felixalex:
Nawa o. 56 years no preeq?? shocked shocked shocked

When baba finally burst the thing she would be looking at preeq like "where have u been all my life"

Lol, you are not serious. Have you forgotten she is a woman? You think sex means much to women as it means to men?

And one thing I'm definitely sure of is that she is circumcised. It's very common for women in her age range in Nigeria... Circumcised women don't have urge for sex and when they have sex, they don't enjoy it. they can also stay as long as possible without sex.

I doubt if she will feel anything special on her wedding night apart from the pains of a broken hymenn.
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by elkon(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin hmmm mama atlast god gave u go ahead to allow baba to burst ur lobido.. mama lobido go tick like italian leather. i pray god go give baba d strenght oooo i no wan hear story dt touch
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by alhajiwada(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by bigl: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

And our Nairaland Ladies can't boast about this.

Their P****y mileage go send AutoJosh and his cars into coma grin

Guy, you no go kill person with laughter! AutoJosh offend u before? Lol
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by ojoduoludare(m): 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
MAYBE SHES MAD FOR SEVERAL YEARS
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by summerky: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Crescent101:
Some people did not even read this yet they shouting woow. Are you an ambulance?

Lmao
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by jman77(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

Savage™
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

Let us be honest are this women running their auto-mileage by themselves or do they download the mileage from the internet? When will you men remove your head from yansh and know that the finger you point at us is pointing right back at you.
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by gwama: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
So she had to practice masturbation, otherwise it's impossible to hold and not meet the body's sexual needs. undecided
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by jaztech: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Crescent101:
Some people did not even read this yet they shouting woow. Are you an ambulance?
they be loud speakers
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Alexistaiwo, please on a scale of 1 to 10 rate David Copperfield. I want to know if it's an interesting read. thanks
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
Dicki:
Alexistaiwo, please on a scale of 1 to 10 rate David Copperfield. I want to know if it's an interesting read. thanks

8.5/10

As a Nigerian, I think you will find it easy to relate with the story.

1 Like

Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by santricedupas(m): 12:41am On Jun 05, 2018
But all this men of godn immediately there first wife dies they remarry quickly, and if a woman husband dies in their church they will be saying Jesus is the husband of widow, jesu lo ko opo. I tire for tokunbo religionism
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by Samsimple(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2018
ojoduoludare:
MAYBE SHES MAD FOR SEVERAL YEARS
listen to ur self
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by ArcToyin(m): 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
LagosWharf:
Very foolish thing to be proud of. At 56, most women already have graduates as children.
Whereas, a 56 person is also in the grave.
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by LagosWharf: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2018
grin
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by ArcToyin(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2018
LagosWharf:
Mr grave RIP
oo! So sorry. Am still alive and my God said I have more than 100years to live.
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) by Antichristus: 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
Sigh....Nigerians would believe anything, literally, everything...including Prince Harry was a virgin before marrying Meghan Markle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men / Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After / ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.