Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others (22704 Views)

Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) / Falz Speaks On Marriage And Having ‘baby Mama’ / Falz Speaks On Why He's Getting Married Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by vic4real22: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
falz's daddy is a noble man, is a man that hate corruption with passion just like his mentor then (Gani fawemi). Because of his plain heart it took him very long time to get his SAN. [ femi fanana by main man, omoalawe ko makurosoja] idingene of ilawe Ekiti never told lies.

1 Like

Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by hoha4life(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
I support Falz on this one. What is bad is bad no matter the colouration or the players involved. At least, an artist can speak about societal ills for once. We blame govt for everything forgetting that we followers also share part of the blame.

Can we remedy this anomaly? Time will tell, I sincerely hope we can take back the country and chart a new course for generations to come.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by rashfeezco(m): 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=Kingstanding post=68171492][/quote]
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by nextstep(m): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
OneCorner:
But d money ur fada collected in standing for criminals in d court of law is wat u and ur family spent from.

Ur fada has stood for countless criminals and wittingly change d course of justice in d court of law and you come here to preach for us after enjoying d wealth ur fada made from it.

Radarada is worrying ur life angry

Why blame children for the sins of their parents? You should be addressing the father, in this case, not the son. Ironically his father is one you cannot accuse of protecting criminals... he's had a straightforward reputation. At any rate, the law presumes innocence till proven guilty, and every person has a right to a fair trial - no matter what.

Now Falz is preaching against ills and you're being distracted from his message...

1 Like

Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by itzOludaniel: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
God punish that mad man calling himself Falz.. who he help... how many youths has he sponsored.. how many family is he feeding.. this guys take care of themselves and their families with this money.. stupid guy.. no be his fault he's brought up with a silver spoon.. he knows nothing about hustle.. money was never his problem
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by pharoah7(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

That theory is wrong. Before they became the government. They were once people. The problem starts from the bottom and the hypocrisy of the Nigerian people. Tell me why Fasgila will work his ass out when he was Governor to keep Lagos clean and the moment he leaves office. Lagosians will turn around and mess up the city. The upbringing of a Nigeria child is messed up, no societal values, the issue here is the society comprising of both the people and the govt. We need a revamp in our attitude and the way we approach one another... From people to govt, it's a bottom top thing cus before you become a president elect. You will first be a normal Nigerian
trust me the government can make things better. You talked about revamping that can only be that through laws that same government will have to put in place. I believe they should be a strict law on government officials. Only when they are used as an example.sanity will return to the people. We follow their lead
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by kullozone(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
kumbalo:

Shut up there. Ole!
cheesy
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by ernecy(m): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
OneCorner:
But d money ur fada collected in standing for criminals in d court of law is wat u and ur family spent from.

Ur fada has stood for countless criminals and wittingly change d course of justice in d court of law and you come here to preach for us after enjoying d wealth ur fada made from it.

he is not his Father. What about all those entertainers whose fathers Neva stole anything but we can't hear they voice, they never speak against the ill in our society. Please encourage the guy, em try
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by Olawale1998(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
how many people falz don help wey he they talk like this who u hep. When there is no employment for graduate now instead u talk to our lead to provide employment for graduate so that the crime rate go reduce.

Yahoo has saved alot of lives.

Quote me and die by bullhari's Fulani herdsmensmiley[/quote]
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by Olulizabeth(f): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
MIPNIG:

He is a member of notice me crew online, who just want to write nonsense for online likes without fear of exuding ignorance at a new height.

I see...
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by fabre4: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Opinionated:
its falz again
But come to think of it most the young guys around me just dey trip for this yahoo of a thing.

Just See How this Nairaland Member is Begging to be Taught “Yahoo Yahoo”

Jesusislord?
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
Check our signature in blue below and click on the whatsapp link to chat us DIRECTLY or call us.
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by Crownwahley(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sheybi you're born with silver spoon

Why won't you be spitting rubbish u call advice
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by mankand(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
zinizta:

i no dey judge you Bro.

way back in 2001 when i had my friends in the university pioneering what is now known as yahoo yahoo ,and by now I would have been a grand father in YY but i declined that route way back then.
although, those who did are in malaysia, Uk etc now but i have no regrets.

nobility and a good name > silver and gold.

in the end we all eventually get there. not how far but how well.

So why will you label me one?

The problem with you Nigerians is that yiu are too lazy to research. If the falz if a dude understood that majority of his fan base are yahoo boys he won't be looking for cheap popularity over them
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by zinizta: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
mankand:

So why will you label me one?

The problem with you Nigerians is that yiu are too lazy to research. If the falz if a dude understood that majority of his fan base are yahoo boys he won't be looking for cheap popularity over them

it's a question of morality and not fandom.

it is a fallacy to say majority of Falz fans are YY boys without giving actual proof to substantiate your claim.

finally,it is hilarious and an irony when you confess to be a proud yahoo boy and then turn around to call people who are actually earning an honest living without taking the lazier shortcuts lazy.

look at the mirror my friend. doyou like who you have become?
But hey! it takes a stone dead conscience to do what you do.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by zinizta: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
itzOludaniel:
God punish that mad man calling himself Falz.. who he help... how many youths has he sponsored.. how many family is he feeding.. this guys take care of themselves and their families with this money.. stupid guy.. no be his fault he's brought up with a silver spoon.. he knows nothing about hustle.. money was never his problem

that is the sad truth. many people turning to illegality to survive...this is the result of nationwide corruption and most importantly poverty.

but if it is okay to do these shit! why are niggahs popping moet and shit in the club? there are so many yahoo boys from rich homes so take that into account too. we cannot justify yahoo because of poverty. why yahoo boys dey buy bread enter bush dey find human excreta ? the love of money....

abeg wetin no good no good

1 Like

Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by mankand(m): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
zinizta:

it's a question of morality and not fandom.

it is a fallacy to say majority of Falz fans are YY boys without giving actual proof to substantiate your claim.

finally,it is hilarious and an irony when you confess to be a proud yahoo boy and then turn around to call people who are actually earning an honest living without taking the lazier shortcuts lazy.

It's fallacy to believe majority of falz fans are yahoo boys boys but it's not fallacy to believe jesus turned water to wine.

Sometime I wonder the breed of generation we breed now

look at the mirror my friend. doyou like who you have become?
But hey! it takes a stone dead conscience to do what you do.
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Falz you be lawyer na lawyer them
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by zinizta: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
mankand:
It's fallacy to believe majority of falz fans are yahoo boys boys but it's not fallacy to believe jesus turned water to wine.
Sometime I wonder the breed of generation we breed now

why insert your comment in my quote?

I have to agree with you on the breed of generation you belong to... i am glad I am not a part of...

you put the see in clumsy. ..
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by mctowel01: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
kullozone:
Oga, carry your big, wide mouth go sidan for one corner jare.

Quote me and die by bullhari's Fulani herdsmensmiley
Idi0t... Yes same with armed robbery... May your family be victims of armed robbery... afterall, its saving people's lives too

2 Likes

Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by mctowel01: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
MIPNIG:

The guy who wrote the above is part of the problem. You are finding justification in what is wrong with a citation of another person’s professional practice. Pathetic people of Nigeria.
Very useless people who need good years of brain rehab. Can't convince them otherwise, cos so far people like that exist, Nigeria can not move forward. We ll keep running around in circles

1 Like

Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by mctowel01: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
itzOludaniel:
a
You are a big f0wl... How much is making you hungry to engage in Yahoo how much do you really need... I ll feed you... I m sure if I sit down to really analyze your critical needs, it will rather be much more of mental needs and brain development than financial Don't be so morally bankrupt to justify fraud

1 Like

Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by ShinyJay22(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
kullozone:
Oga, carry your big, wide mouth go sidan for one corner jare.

Quote me and die by bullhari's Fulani herdsmensmiley
I reserve my comment.Karma is coming
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by naijaninja15: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
I was reading your comment then got to the part u accused his father of collecting ill gotten money from criminal he defended, then I stop and realized I'm reading a comment from an ignorant that doesn't know everybody including alleged criminals deserve a day in court, and not only that, they also deserve best representation. If ur brain is not functionable, pls hire someone to think for u
OneCorner:

All dz quoters sef
D world is such a mess today cuz everyone wants to make d world a better place based on their OWN definition of morality. Live yours and let others live. No one owes you an apology for living his life based on what he perceives as MORALLY RIGHT

D Middle East in a mess today cuz Americans try to force their definition of morality and how to live on them.
Africa is a mess cuz Europeans wants to force morality on us through religion. They RIGHT slavery even with the Bible
North Africa is a mess cuz Arabians forced morality on them with Islam.
Americans destroyed South America’s economy by forcing them to live and rule themselves based on their own definition of living right. And now they after destroying it, dey are building wall upandan...

Live and let’s live. DONT FORCE YOUR DEFINITION OF MORALITY or RIGHT AND WRONG ON ANYONE!

1 Like

Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by Litmus: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
False Falz receiving love from the fans he insulated. Fans probably love him all the more for it. I have a theory about Beatings. I believe that since pain is the organisms first warning signs that something may be wrong, and since more advanced organisims started exploiting pain as a means of survival: for instance, Lionesses biting the ears of thire cubs when the cubs stray from the bush where they are hidden to protect them from animals such as buffalos and Humans smacked thire kids in order to associate wrong doing with pain in thire minds, Humans have come to subconsciously believe that bad things are somewhat good for them. It hasn't helped that the worsts tastings foods such as vegetables and bitter things more often than not are better for us than the best tasting things such as steak, ice creams and booze. This is why perhaps battered women are often ferociously protective of thire wife-beating husbands, 'he only beats me because he loves me', is the common refrain. In reference to Nigeria, it is masochistic self-flaglating notions such as we are the pits. Our self induced painful refrain is something like, 'let us admit we are all thives, corrupt and disreputable beings to our core, for by so doing we will become good people and well thought of by the rest of the world.
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by kullozone(m): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
mctowel01:

Idi0t... Yes same with armed robbery... May your family be victims of armed robbery... afterall, its saving people's lives too

Hahahaha! Don't waste your time trying to get me upset oh! Check my dp, you'll undersrand.

My family can't be victims of armed robbery... Lol armed robbers would be victims of my family. They've been before and they'll be againsmiley
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by naijaninja15: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
And what do u know about his father? How old are u to know anything because from the smell of u I know from here u hardly pick up books to real talkless of researching into the past. U all idolize Fela and his father represented Fela for over 20yrs. His same father is the only one advocating for the release of El-Zakzaky and Dansuki, stating that their detention is constitutional. People like u will not first criticize ur father for spending too much money and time on nairabet, whereas ur brain rot at an exponential rate.
OneCorner:

Instead of him quoting others and criticizing them, he should first criticize is father first.
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by kullozone(m): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Heywhizzy:
I like falz alot but he's still the biggest age cheat in the Music Industry

peep his music videos from last 6 - 9 years and you would know what I'm talking bout

I can bet this life and the next that Falz is upto 36years... No jokesmiley
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by mankand(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
zinizta:

why insert your comment in my quote?

I have to agree with you on the breed of generation you belong to... i am glad I am not a part of...

you put the see in clumsy. ..

Yeah because you belong to the sheep. Else you will understand that majority of his fans are yahoo boys

Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by Ugosample(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Audray:
You think Being a lawyer turns one into an automatic superhero? A defender of the innocent and oppressed. This is reality. Even the worst of criminals have the right to the services of a lawyer.

Help me tell him o
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by OneCorner: 5:55am On Jun 05, 2018
naijaninja15:
And what do u know about his father? How old are u to know anything because from the smell of u I know from here u hardly pick up books to real talkless of researching into the past. U all idolize Fela and his father represented Fela for over 20yrs. His same father is the only one advocating for the release of El-Zakzaky and Dansuki, stating that their detention is constitutional. People like u will not first criticize ur father for spending too much money and time on nairabet, whereas ur brain rot at an exponential rate.
Lol. I we dey fight?
Abi I mention ur name in my comment?
Re: Falz Speaks On Yahoo Boys, Nigeria Police, Others by JackBauer24: 7:08am On Jun 05, 2018
OneCorner:

Instead of him quoting others and criticizing them, he should first criticize is father first.

Sorry to say, you sound like an illiterate. His father's profession has nothing to do with him. You remain innocent until proven guilty. Is his father different from Festus kayamo? I even have more respect for Mr. Falana than any other lawyer in Nigeria, as he has shown to be bold, intelligent and fearless in criticizing different govt in power, both past and present.

So just sit down and be reasonable. Or better still, take the message and leave the messenger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna With His Son, Ace / Rita Dominic's Potrait Shared By TY Bello / Checkout Solidstar's Reaction To A Drawing Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.