Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) (40965 Views)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet / Lionel Messi Poses With A live Goat -both Takes Picture Togetter(Photos) / Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
lovelylad:
G.O.A.T posing with GOATs.
Shut Up.... Reason wit ur brain man. Try and find out the message he is try to pass, it might help u in the future. Yeye boy.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by Geofavor(m): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin gt
Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by Csami(m): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
This is madness!
Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by Iyajison: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
Com cari my grand pa goat.....u nid 4 perfume 4 2yrs
Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
CR7 the real GOAT
Your bitterness is at the highest Order. Omo oro is the bae
Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by CaesarDon(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
his reason for this pose is not odinary

if you know you know

wink

3 Likes

Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by martolux(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
Photoshop!... the last pix confirms it
Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by emmatuegbe(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
Goat symbolizes rebellious spirit. Is he announcing his rebellion to the Almighty. Although, i don't know his religious belief
Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by brunxy(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
Definitely the End of The World.....The hve finally found a way to make the head of Bafomet(The Devil) stylish......Hmm God help me o shocked shocked undecided cry
Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by ChukChinCol(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
Messi issah g.o.a.t.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by emmykull(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
OneCorner:
I love goats too
Y You No Go Join Am
Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
I hate goats as pets! what about goats recently? First I knew was Wizkid, Messi again..soon Goats might try to replace dogs as human fav pets but for their hardiness...cheers! grin grin grin
Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Just imagine that 1st goat pic with horn strikethem yansh of westbestside mental grin grin

but sdom, (<---) why evuls nah?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by Mathematical(f): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
Giddymoney:
The greatest and ever will be

To the lady below, I don't know what are your plans o

angry

Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by esonna: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
SLAY QUEENS WILL SOON BE INSPIRED BY THIS PIX. DEM GO THE POSE WITH COW, SHEEP, MOSQUITO, EVEN WITH RATS

queensera:
G.O.A.T. and goat.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/messi-poses-with-goats-as-he-covers-paper-magazine-photos/

1 Like

Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by lovelylad: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Shut Up.... Reason wit ur brain man. Try and find out the message he is try to pass, it might help u in the future. Yeye boy.
tch

1 Like

Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by lovelylad: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
tch just read what you just typed and modify it.
Stupid freak.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by Viergeachar: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
The Bible refers to hellbound folks as goats.
Too bad!
Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by speedchariot(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
He has join bad gang.

color=#006600][/color]
Kneephy:
Messi haff finally run mad sha
Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by emmykull(m): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
WHAT MONEY CAN MAKE U DO...... GOAT GENERATION LOADIN....
Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Yippsy:
No be Wizzzkiii GOAT b dat
Wizkid used his own for pepper soup last week Saturday kiss

1 Like

Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by pharoah7(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
Goat signifies alot . If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
henrri:
MESSI IS NOT A GOAT (PELE IS D G.O.A.T)

Maradona was better than Messi too. Some of the things he did defied logic.

1 Like

Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Your bitterness is at the highest Order. Omo oro is the bae
I deal with facts and statistics
Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
emmatuegbe:
Goat symbolizes rebellious spirit. Is he announcing his rebellion to the Almighty. Although, i don't know his religious belief
only u could decode partially
Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by goat22: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
OneCorner:
I love goats too
Yes
Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by goat22: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
veekid:
These goats go sweet pass Naija own
Eating goats is tantamount to cannibalism. Do not mention such blasphemy.
Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by uzoma213(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
Giddymoney:
The greatest and ever will be
Hala Madrid.. The next available coaches for Madrid are
Wenger Conte Guti
And guess what??
They have all said MESSI is the greatest
guess what? non of them are coming
Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by goat22: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Benekruku:
That goat is damn matured

Food things..... Cant we set ablaze and use to merry on a Monday evening .

Pepper soup & Goldberg
I warn you child, to desist from eating goats, this is murder. Goats are humans just like you, they deserve affection and care.
Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by Kingstanding: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
veekid:
These goats go sweet pass Naija own
.How do you know? Can't you be OK with your own thing? Una get problem

1 Like

Re: Messi Poses With Goats As He Covers 'PAPER' Magazine (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
queensera:
G.O.A.T. and goat.

PAPER unveils its first-ever sports-centric issue in partnership with adidas. To commemorate the release, Barcelona FC‘s Leo Messi stars on the landmark cover aside a goat — a straightforward representation of Messi’s legendary status.

The cover story runs through Messi’s brief, yet successful, career on the pitch. From humble beginnings at La Masia — “He was extremely short,” Messi’s teammate Gerard Piqué notes — to his jaw-dropping run in 2009, which saw Barcelona nabbing all six possible titles it could have earned in one single year. Elsewhere, the star forward touches on a host of different topics, from his favored tea to his take on his own Argentinian national team: “We still have to make ourselves stronger as a team to be in the running to win and be at the same level as other teams like France, Germany, Brazil or Spain,” Messi notes. “But we have a good group of players and the Argentine team is always going to be a candidate to win, it doesn’t matter how we get there.”

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/messi-poses-with-goats-as-he-covers-paper-magazine-photos/

I think it may be about this:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet

Could he be worshipping the Goat of Mendes to get victory at the 2018 World Cup similar to what Ronaldo did in some previous event.

Only God knows.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction / FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws / Meet The Mother Of Sam Okwaraji: "FG Has Abandoned" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.