Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,697 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Vita Foam Vrs Mouka Foam Vrs Sara Foam Which Is The Best? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vita Foam Vrs Mouka Foam Vrs Sara Foam Which Is The Best? (6892 Views)

Mouka Launches Ground-breaking Innovation, Eco-comfy Fibre Mattress / Mouka Foam Donates 200 Foams For Ogun State To Fight Covid-19 (photos) / Expert Advises Nigerians As Mouka ‘walks For Wellness And Health’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vita Foam Vrs Mouka Foam Vrs Sara Foam Which Is The Best? by bamasite(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Fellow Nairalanders,

I need your candid experience and expert advice on the three brands above.

I need to get an 18 or 20 inches foam. However, I want to get the best brand between the three.

I contacted some vendors and those that have both Sara foam and Mouka or Vita in their shops suggested that Sara foam is now better than Mouka and Vita foam. They suggested that because Sara foam is a lesser known brand within Port Harcourt, its residents still prefer Vita foam, while those that have used Sara foam always come back to buy more.

Vendors that sell only Vita foam insist on the superiority of the Vita foam brand over Sara and Mouka, claiming that the those vendors that are rooting for Sara foam are those that could not keep up with Vita foam distributorship when they stopped granting credit facilities to their distributors.

In reality, there is no reasonable price difference neither is the price a major consideration for me. I JUST WANT THE BEST.

PLEASE I NEED HONEST REVIEWS FROM THOSE WHO ARE EXPERIENCED IN THE USE OF THESE BRANDS. IN REALITY I CAN ATTEST TO THE QUALITY OF VITA FOAM, BUT I HAVE NOT USED MOUKA OR SARA FOAM BEFORE AND YOU KNOW THAT THE TASTE OF THE PUDDING IS IN THE EATING.

PLEASE HELP PUSH TO FRONT PAGE FOR MORE INPUT

CC:
LALASTICLALA

1 Like

Re: Vita Foam Vrs Mouka Foam Vrs Sara Foam Which Is The Best? by donk552(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Vita is d best
Re: Vita Foam Vrs Mouka Foam Vrs Sara Foam Which Is The Best? by cardoso514: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Dont be deceived. Vitafoam is the only mattress in tje world
Re: Vita Foam Vrs Mouka Foam Vrs Sara Foam Which Is The Best? by neonly: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
When yur mate dey use water bed u still dey struggle with vitamokasara form

1 Like

Re: Vita Foam Vrs Mouka Foam Vrs Sara Foam Which Is The Best? by bamasite(m): 5:00am On Jun 05, 2018
Thanks for the responses so far.

Please can we have more inputs?

Before I went out that day, I always believed Vita is the best.....I guess I still do, but I want to be open minded

(1) (Reply)

Is Cbd Oil Legal In Nigeria / Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Your High Blood Pressure / Can Hearing Loss Caused By Quinine Be Cured?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.