Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Kidney Donor ( The Gift Of Life) I'm Willing To Donate One Of My Kiney - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kidney Donor ( The Gift Of Life) I'm Willing To Donate One Of My Kiney (1639 Views)

Kidney Donor Wanted Urgently / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / Kidney Donor Needed Urgently <Too Late> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidney Donor ( The Gift Of Life) I'm Willing To Donate One Of My Kiney by giftoflife: 6:36pm On May 30, 2010
hello,
I am a young man of 27 years, I am very healthy, no diabetes, not of high blood pressure, no hiv no hepatitis, I'm in shape . my blood group is 0 +. i just want to save a life, i realy want to live the esperiance of living donation. if someone is in need, you can contact me at: tstheo2005@yahoo.fr thank you
Re: Kidney Donor ( The Gift Of Life) I'm Willing To Donate One Of My Kiney by cantell(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2010
giftoflife:

hello,
I am a young man of 27 years, I am very healthy, no diabetes, not of high blood pressure, no hiv no hepatitis, I'm in shape . my blood group is 0 +.  i just want to save a life, i realy want to live the esperiance of living donation. if someone is in need, you can contact me at: tstheo2005@yahoo.fr thank you

Think abt ur decision. A family member might need this in future and you'll hate urself for giving it out like this.
There are so many ways to help people and you can do this at the right time.
Re: Kidney Donor ( The Gift Of Life) I'm Willing To Donate One Of My Kiney by snowdrops(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2010
hope your decision is not driven by financial reasons
Re: Kidney Donor ( The Gift Of Life) I'm Willing To Donate One Of My Kiney by giftoflife: 6:42pm On May 31, 2010
no, i dont need any money, i just want to help someone who is in need
Re: Kidney Donor ( The Gift Of Life) I'm Willing To Donate One Of My Kiney by Sissy3(f): 9:04pm On May 31, 2010
why not go to a general hospital and make your intent known? am sure they will help you help others
Re: Kidney Donor ( The Gift Of Life) I'm Willing To Donate One Of My Kiney by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 01, 2010
Uhmmmm I bet somewhere down the line you will be asking for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$44 though? Good of you sha if you really mean this in good faith.
Re: Kidney Donor ( The Gift Of Life) I'm Willing To Donate One Of My Kiney by chika98: 1:21am On Jun 01, 2010
lol@ Ebony's profile photo.

OP
Are you sure? shocked
Re: Kidney Donor ( The Gift Of Life) I'm Willing To Donate One Of My Kiney by whitezion: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2010
@ Think abt your decision. A family member might need this in future and you'll hate urself for giving it out like this.

You sound to be a stumbling block to someone else who might get saved by the faithful donor who wants to do it willfully.

There are people who are willing to save lives by offering selfless services no matter what so if you can't let that who can to do it.
Re: Kidney Donor ( The Gift Of Life) I'm Willing To Donate One Of My Kiney by whitezion: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2010
cantell:

Think abt your decision. A family member might need this in future and you'll hate urself for giving it out like this.

You sound to be a stumbling block to someone else who might get saved by the faithful donor who wants to do it willfully.

There are people who are willing to save lives by offering selfless services no matter what so if you can't let that who can to do it.
Re: Kidney Donor ( The Gift Of Life) I'm Willing To Donate One Of My Kiney by sms4health: 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2010
Foe ethical reasons, good kidney transplant centres will not sanction a live kidney donation that is not genetically related to the kidney failure patient.

This is because it can promote commercialization of organ donations and can lead to black market operations which can result in kidnapping people for their organs.

@Poster, there are other ways to help kidney failure patients.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biochemistry-the Advantages Of Smoking And Drinking / Ebola Scare And Stigma: My Story / New & Improved! Mychoco Alkaline Chocolate Drink | Savor Nature's Goodness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.