Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ (47081 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? / Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by dre11(m): 12:36am On Jun 05, 2018
“My wife suddenly just fired my driver and gate man without informing me about it, I came home and she told me that they insulted her.

Fast forward to one year later, I mistakenly cheated with her kid sister and she found out, I begged and begged my soul out, the only thing that I did not give her was my life but she kept saying she was fine when I knew she was not.

So recently, I called her into the room and went on my knees as usual to beg and beg again. i was even crying .

All she did was laugh so loud, I felt it was getting to her and she was losing her mind then I held her hands and hugged her so tights, do you know what she told me as I hugged her, she said that, Baby do you know why I fired our former gate man and driver, I nodded my head and she said , it was because I Slept with them.

I pushed her away then she smiled and walked away.

This morning she told me it was a joke and she has forgiven me.

I am really worried, did she really do that? If she did then I think we are done.

Do you think I should investigate further or just let sleeping dogs sleep?

This has been hunting me I don’t have peace.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/mistakenly-cheated-wife-kid-sister/

lalasticalala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 05, 2018
undecided

You slept with your wife sister and you called it a mistake. You did it on purpose and in full consent of your sense.

Lemme charge my phone's battery, you will have full answer(s) to your questions.

358 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 05, 2018
she said those words because she is still angry.

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 05, 2018
You mistakenly cheated on your wife, how? Did you fall into your sister in-laws VJ by mistake? You don't have any right to feel hurt. The both of you are guilty of the same crime so don't make yourself the victim here.

145 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by bigtt76(f): 12:49am On Jun 05, 2018
Just go ahead and equalize the score. Currently, she's leading by 1-2... Useless man grin

dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/mistakenly-cheated-wife-kid-sister/

163 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Louisefaye(f): 12:52am On Jun 05, 2018
This your story. How do you 'mistakenly' cheat on someone?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:55am On Jun 05, 2018
Its another one......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by pocohantas(f): 1:20am On Jun 05, 2018
Louisefaye:

He was walking in the house, the floor is tiled. It was wet and slippery, so he slipped...he tried frantically to regain balance, but alas...he fell into his SIL's vagina.

Let's call it a domestic accident.

358 Likes 20 Shares

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by pocohantas(f): 1:27am On Jun 05, 2018
kimbraa:
You mistakenly cheated on your wife, how? Did you fall into your sister in-laws VJ by mistake? You don't have any right to feel hurt. The both of you are guilty of the same crime so don't make yourself the victim here.

He has the right o, because men are polygamous in nature and he paid bride price. See ehn, if women cheat as brazenly as some men do...there would be a state of emergency.
These brothers will wipe us all out grin grin

I don't think his wife cheated, she just wants to torture him emotionally. It is funny they call women the weaker sex...yet expect same women to withstand the emotional torture of a cheating husband. Let him see how much it hurts.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by pyyxxaro: 1:28am On Jun 05, 2018
pocohantas:

He was walking in the house, the floor is tiled. It was wet and slippery, so he slipped...he tried frantically to regain balance, but alas...he fell into his SIL's vagina.

Be like say you de fall like this steady oh

tongue

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by STARGREEN(m): 1:31am On Jun 05, 2018
Louisefaye:
Mistakes happens occasionally and his being remorseful shows that. He's a man and some men are weak literally

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by MaziOmenuko: 5:20am On Jun 05, 2018
Mistaken like walking around the house nude and then there was power outage so in the darkness that preceeded, your erect dckk hit an open cvnt as you walked around in the darkness.

Cool story!

56 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by anibirelawal(m): 5:23am On Jun 05, 2018
@op, what is the title of the movie

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by chiommy123(f): 6:15am On Jun 05, 2018
if a woman had said this the kind of tongue lashing that will fill here. God is watching una

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Ishilove: 6:29am On Jun 05, 2018
pocohantas:

The SIL also fell on the floor at the same time, so they both slid on the floor, and their genitals collided and gummed to each other. Ezigbo domestic accident.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by veraiyke(m): 6:50am On Jun 05, 2018
My take is that the wife actually did so. For her to have said it came as a way of hurting the husband and she let it out unknowingly. On realizing she has told her secret, she's now claiming it was a joke. Mind you the husband has begged for months I guess and she didn't respond. Now she is begging cox she knows the implication. Am not justifying the man's act. However, oga well choice is yours. Its your family. Make the best of it.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by GOFRONT(m): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2018
grin

I have said it before, let me say it again that women are Really Ready to be loyal and faithful in a relationship....But their boyfriend's eyes dey shuku shuku everywhere.

Jst take a walk through your neighbourhood and you will see that women more faithful and are ready to be faithful......

But even me I no holy pass, unto guyman wey I be

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by mammanbawa: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2018
OP
You slept with her sister and you want her to forgive you
But if truly she cheated on you with the gateman and driver, you're done
Perhaps she said it to get back at you for bedding her sister

10 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by pocohantas(f): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2018
Ishilove:

The SIL also fell on the floor at the same time, so they both slid on the floor, and their genitals collided and gummed to each other. Ezigbo domestic accident.

The SIL was already on the floor, legs apart and wet grin

22 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Dyt(f): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Rotflmao

You cheated, she forgave you
She said she did and you are crying its over
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Spectraz: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2018
So bad.

Sounds more like a movie to me

Read:
“Hotdog is Made of Dog Meat” – Nigerian Man Narrates How a Slay Queen Embarrassed Him During Their Date

https://www.mirrorsng.com/hotdog-made-dog-meat-nigerian-man-narrates-slay-queen-embarrassed-date/
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Wealthyonline(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2018
smart man, doing shit
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Olalan(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2018
She's pulling your legs.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Mrkikaka6ee: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2018
That is not a mistake...

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by ayourbamie: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2018
There's no peace for the wicked, you're a wicked man, if it had been other way round would you have forgiven her?

Sleeping with your sis in-law is not a mistake. Its a deliberate and a wicked act

17 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by pol23: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2018
Do you expect me to believe this story.
Carry this story go relationship page on IG plz.

11 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Anskid(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2018
My take is that she actually slept with the men to get back at him... She's going through a lot of emotional trauma. She's the one in pains. It hurts to know that ur husband cheated, more so with ur own sister. There's no mistake in fvcking ur wife's sister. But I like d fact that he's showing remorse.

It would take God's intervention for them to live as before. The trust has disappeared from both parties. But they should both forgive each other and try to put the issues behind them.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Bossontop(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2018
undecided
So u saw someone and recognized her as ur wife's sister and then u still went ahead to put d tip and then d shaft and u still want me to believe it was a mistake.....ehhn??....shey oya werey ni??....infact take am

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by pafo(m): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2018
You cheated with her kid sister and she found out, you didn't even tell her o and you say it was a mistake? You pull cloth, remove short, possibly kissed, insert D and all these was a mistake. If I were you, I’d just let the whole thing go even if she did sleep with them both which I seriously doubt she did and work on restoring trust back into the marriage.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Horus(m): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2018
I mistakenly cheated

Mistakenly? Seriously?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Tracypacy(f): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2018
There are remarkable similarities btwn Jordan & Nigeria.

Jordan unemployment stands at 18.4%. Nig is at 15.99%

Jordan debt is $40m, while Nig is $71b(N22t)

But it is amazing, Jordianians are protesting for a complete overhaul of how govt manages the economic& social policies

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) / My Wife Is Surprising Me; She Is Now A Direct Opposite Of Whom I Thought She Was / Missing Child In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.