Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ (47092 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? / Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by ClassicMan202(m): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2018
Mistakenly Asin you were just walking and you fell into her open legs

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Flamezzz: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Snow02: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2018
one chance
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by adesina746: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2018
Which yeye mistake b dat

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by ImaIma1(f): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2018
When you say mistake, do you mean you slipped and fell inside her?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by cnonyechi(f): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2018
Imagine. OP ntooooo now u now how it feels. Ntoooo

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by brain22(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2018
���� grin
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by ogorwyne(f): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2018
You guys should please stop fabricating stories and save peeps the stress of typing.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by koolguy88(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Nairaland should stop bringing "nonsense " to FP.
See, we are not kids here.
Stop framing stories and making a fool out of us.
enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by deewhydoski(m): 8:49am On Jun 05, 2018
This home is already broken...
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by abescom: 8:49am On Jun 05, 2018
Shey o ya weree iwo boboyi? Mistakenly kini?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by shomutuski(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2018
its my birthday................
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by funtomiee(f): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2018
walahi o funny baje grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by kay7: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2018
Creative writing 101
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Abudu2000(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2018
Kid's thread... prolly those spotted in a house party earlier yesterday
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Mutemenot(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

You slept with your wife sister and you called it a mistake. You did on purpose and in full consent of your sense.

Lemme charge my phone's battery, you will have full answer(s) to you questions.

Abeg u get small pin i wan charge mine grin
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by enemyofprogress: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2018
Op it is true she slepted with them, the driver tolded me the day they did it
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2018
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/mistakenly-cheated-wife-kid-sister/

I think you are a bit selfish. grin grin grin grin. You scored a goal, your wife did the same why bother yourself grin grin grin. On a serious note, there is no need for investigation.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by mimimile93: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2018
She might tell be telling you the truth jokingly she might also be pulling your legs to see your reaction. Which ever way. I don't trust these women.
Don't investigate if she did fvck your driver and gateman rather investigate why she fired them..
If the reason(s) why she fired them isn't worth firing them then know that you are married to a slu.t

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by MissBorn(f): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2018
WTF!!

You slept with her kid sister, she for gives you.

She tricked you into believing she slept with the gate man and driver and you're thinking of investigating and sending her away.

Even if it's true! You cheated too.

Men are so wicked!

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by enemyofprogress: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2018
shomutuski:
its my birthday................
and so fokn what?
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by lurdmichael: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2018
[/quote][quote author=Louisefaye post=68187451]This your story. How do you 'mistakenly' cheat on someone?
I taya
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2018
Mistakenly? Dude! As in your prick found its way into her pussy by mistake?

Hope she was more beautiful and richer than your wife.

If a man ever had to fvck another pussy(ies) besides the woman(girlfriend or wife) he is in a 'relationship' with, let it be with a woman that even your wife or girlfriend will see and open her mouth in admiration and say ''no wonder. well-done''.

Anything less than that is an insult to your wife and yourself.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Crystalclara(f): 8:56am On Jun 05, 2018
Oga please worry not.....she just wants you to feel what she felt when you cheated.....not like she did. And yes....she got you. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Gloryboy(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2018
grin angry This one naa England vs Nigeria o "2-1"
My brother if care is not taken that woman will score Hat trick on you.

Now let's take a look at your issue "you cheated on her with her kid sister" not even an outsider.
She was the one that got to know about it, not you telling her.

You begged her and she didn't accept initially, later she started laughing and told you that she has forgiven you.

Knowing fully well that women love revenge.

And I don't believe she will send both the driver and gate keeper away at once for such a cheap stunt.

But op even if she really did it, try forgive her too moreover she didn't do it with your kid brother and also learn how to keep that your thing so it won't put you into trouble or scatter your home.

But to be honest, op you really fuvk up big time, just accept whatever she tells you and move on. Bcs even if she did it she is more honest than you by telling you.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2018
Op you are very mad!
You mistakenly? Enjoy the consequences abeg

Your wife is too good to be with your kind.
I'm just disgusted reading this.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by skales67(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2018
pocohantas:

He was walking in the house, the floor is tiled. It was wet and slippery, so he slipped...he tried frantically to regain balance, but alas...he fell into his SIL's vagina.

Let's call it a domestic accident.

How many men have slipped and fallen into your own vagina before? Na question o.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Mavrick2012: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2018
A man will eternally be a man.
You begging her for a fornication she caught you red handed, she even told you she has forgiven you.
Now that it's your turn to reciprocate, you talking being "done" with the marriage,over a crime you can't even substantiate.
Guy, Common sense sense should tell you she was just pulling your legs

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by shomutuski(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2018
enemyofprogress:
and so fokn what?

Lmao Nigga! i know your life have been filled with bitterness and sadness.... just trying to help you with the little joy i can offer........... remain that way if u so please
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Lexusgs430: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2018
Do me I do you, God no vess...... And why is he so concerned about her affairs?

What a man can do, a woman can do best......

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2018
pocohantas:

He has the right o, because [b]men are polygamous in nature a[/b]nd he paid bride price. See ehn, if women cheat as brazenly as some men do...there would be a state of emergency.
These brothers will wipe us all out grin grin

I don't think his wife cheated, she just wants to torture him emotionally. It is funny they call women the weaker sex...yet expect same women to withstand the emotional torture of a cheating husband. Let him see how much it hurts.

That is not true. There are men that don't cheat not because of religious beliefs but because they choose to.
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by shomutuski(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2018
enemyofprogress:
and so fokn what?

and please dont forget to eat a dvck on your way outta my mention

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Is Surprising Me; She Is Now A Direct Opposite Of Whom I Thought She Was / Missing Child In Surulere / I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.