Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Have You Ever Ran Into Cultists "Sailing" On Campus? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Ran Into Cultists "Sailing" On Campus? (783 Views)

David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu / Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) / Soldiers Drag Out A Tout Who Ran Into A Church After Stabbing Their Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Ran Into Cultists "Sailing" On Campus? by Ndipe(m): 4:12am On Jun 05, 2018
My college had a tap that I used to go to fetch water. Sometimes, I would be forced to change my plans because my brother would tip me off that he heard that cults were sailing that night or thereabout, so in my best interest, would stay away from visiting campus. So, I never had an encounter with them. But I had a close shave. In my third year, I was visiting a friend in the dormitory. I took a a major thoroughfare frequented by students and came across a bunch of guys who were walking in groups. I innocently called out one of them because I recognized him in the crowd and went my way. I later on heard from people that those group of people that I walked past were cultists who were sailing that night. And I had no clue. It was God who saved me. Thank God in Jesus Name, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

24-year-old Lady Killed And Chopped Up On A "Date" / Wife Ties Up Husband's Mistress, Smears Hot Chilli Sauce In Her Vagina / Court Remands Man And His Son Who Raped 13year Old Girl To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.