Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House (63641 Views)

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Super story

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 05, 2018
devil is playing with their intellect
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by BabaIbo: 11:48am On Jun 05, 2018
Chai

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by lexy2014: 11:51am On Jun 05, 2018
Poorboy:
In Africa everything is possible, trying to understand but can't
and INEC chairman said rigging isn't possible in Nigeria, Nigeria wey get sense pass this people
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Meekdon: 11:51am On Jun 05, 2018
like serously wink
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by papauju(m): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2018
when is the part two of the movie coming out?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2018
Angelanest:
Drama ensued after a girl who was believed to have died 2 years ago walked back to her parents home yesterday. It was gathered that the girl identified as Winnie died after an illness and the body was taken to the mortuary and later to the church before she was reportedly buried.

The shocking incident of the girl's "resurrection" happened yesterday in the quiet Masala town in Ndola, Zambia.

The girl was said to have been buried at Mitingo cemetery only for her to walk back to home to the shock of her parents and neighbours.

The girl revealed that it was not her they buried but a banana tree as hundreds of residents gathered at the Central Police where the parents and the girl were kept awaiting for a DNA test to be authorized and conducted on the girl.

The death certificate and birth certificate were also tendered to the police to help find the truth .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/shock-as-girl-who-was-buried-2-years-ago-walks-back-to-her-parents-house-photos.html

no matter the explanation she must go back where she is coming from

the dead has no relationship with the living.

she is a ghost.
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by lexy2014: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2018
OfficialAwol:
The girl's claim that they buried a banana tree isn't plausible except that the corpse wasn't opened during the period of the burial.

And let's assume her people buried banana tree, where was she for two years? Eloped with a guy to collect d*ck and now she's tired or probably abandoned by the guy and she remembered home?

If I were her parents, dead she is, and dead she shall remain.

But this girl looks too dirty to be an actress.

I'm just gonna get popcorn and wait for the follow up.
how did she even no that it was banana they buried? Was she present at d burial of d banana?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by nkul: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2018
She resemble dead body sef
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Oduwils222(m): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
The girl is related to the undertaker. Dead girl arise!
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
The girl planned everything, she followed a guy to another region of their country or to neighboring country. They should arrest the doctor that pronounced her dead and the workers of the mortuary.
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by drightguy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
How i wish Umaru Musa Yar'Adua can walk out now!

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
What is dead may never die
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by SniperSmurf(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
But when they checked d grave they found bones not buhari tree. Whose bones are buried there?

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by erux(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
Wait u get it.
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by WaleEkun: 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
Two years later the girl has returned home saying she has been a victim of witchcraft and that she has been alive all the time.

She explains that a named household kept her as an indentured slave to do housework chores and other duties.

Ndola Central Police is currently holding a girl bearing the same details and the parents swear that their daughter was buried two years ago and its their daughter that has returned to life.

Authorities have since exhumed the body and DNA samples are being taken for testing.

Yesterday after a girl of Masala Township in Ndola who is believed to have died two years ago walked back to her parents’ home.

Winnie Lufunja 19, died on November 14, 2016 after an illness.

Her body was taken to the mortuary and after body viewing which acts as surety that the right person was in the casket she was buried on November 16 at grave number 73 in Mitengo Cemetry.
https://www.zambiawatchdog.com/ndola-city-council-exhumes-body-of-resurrected-girl/
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by gabrielahamz(m): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
Reminds me of a Stephen King novel, Pet Semetary.. That book was pure horror.
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by magzey: 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
kmaster007:
at dis stage even Usain bolts can't complete wit me if dey say make we run.. well! maybe nah (Second Chance).....
Lie n me go carry 1st , shocked shocked African Wonders grin grin grin chief Witch she be.. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by LosVikingos: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Angelanest:
Drama ensued after a girl who was believed to have died 2 years ago walked back to her parents home yesterday. It was gathered that the girl identified as Winnie died after an illness and the body was taken to the mortuary and later to the church before she was reportedly buried.

The shocking incident of the girl's "resurrection" happened yesterday in the quiet Masala town in Ndola, Zambia.

The girl was said to have been buried at Mitingo cemetery only for her to walk back to home to the shock of her parents and neighbours.

The girl revealed that it was not her they buried but a banana tree as hundreds of residents gathered at the Central Police where the parents and the girl were kept awaiting for a DNA test to be authorized and conducted on the girl.

The death certificate and birth certificate were also tendered to the police to help find the truth .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/shock-as-girl-who-was-buried-2-years-ago-walks-back-to-her-parents-house-photos.html

Vaxx, what do think about this?

I have heard a similar case here in Nigeria, and now this is Zambia, can this be real or not?
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by maestroz: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
Angelanest:

I recall watching this Zambia movie in lusaka
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by akdjr(m): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
Now u don't want to believe this, but u were brainwashed about Christ and still waiting for him to come back.
Poorboy:
In Africa qeverything is possible, trying to understand but can't
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by donaldfafree(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
If u familiar with Naruto Shippuuden u will understand how she substituted her body for a tree. Kakashibushin
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by greenguy: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Biko, where has she been for two years?
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by middlebelter(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nairalanders, although I cannot confirm the truth, but I have heard about similar story in Kogi State called KADOKO. We were told that its a type of juju wicked people do to exchange hard working men and women with Banana Stalk by making it appear that the particular person is dead the relative will proceed to bury the perceived dead man/woman only for the juju man to deploy the exchanged people to thier farm to work.

In such instance, the people will just see that large expanse of land has been cleared or cultivated without using tractors within a short period of time. Sometimes you hear the voices and cries of people fior water or hunger but you wont see anybody. Such wicked people often fail to feed the exhanged people well hence continua cry for help.

However I have not heard about such people returning back to life. The lady in this report if true must possess some extra ordinary power to have been able to return home.

Late Kolawole Olawuyi once run such a programe on his : IRI AYE. I also know of a village in the present Kogi State where a man was alleged to have involved in such diabolical practice, and was consequently exiled from the village.

Kadoko and banana bunch is real. Want to know more, visit Kogi West.
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by mumihaja(f): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
The police source says command has been given that once it is proved that the body that was burried belongs to Winnie, the one who has reappeared will be shot by police because it would be evident that she is just a ghost.

Winnie caused shock among many citizens in Ndola after appearing home when she died in 2016 and was buried.

Upon arrival from the grave, Winnie told her family that she was not the one who they buried adding that it is satanists who took her hostage.

She also revealed that actually, many people who are considered dead are living under the hostage of satanists.
And Winnie has revealed that there is a “big” opposition leader in Zambia who belongs to the underworld and is responsible for what she contends is “fake ” deaths of people, especially through accidents.

The police source says during interrogations Winnie said the said politician has a target given to him by satanists to take 500,000 souls as sacrifice for his flourishing political opportunity and business.
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by mumihaja(f): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
middlebelter:
Nairalanders, although I cannot confirm the truth, but I have heard about similar story in Kogi State called KADOKO. We were told that its a type of juju wicked people do to exchange hard working men and women with Banana Stalk by making it appear that the particular person is dead the relative will proceed to bury the perceived dead man/woman only for the juju man to deploy the exchanged people to thier farm to work.

In such instance, the people will just see that large expanse of land has been cleared or cultivated without using tractors within a short period of time. Sometimes you hear the voices and cries of people fior water or hunger but you wont see anybody. Such wicked people often fail to feed the exhanged people well hence continua cry for help.

However I have not heard about such people returning back to life. The lady in this report if true must possess some extra ordinary power to have been able to return home.

Late Kolawole Olawuyi once run such a programe on his : IRI AYE. I also know of a village in the present Kogi State where a man was alleged to have involved in such diabolical practice, and was consequently exiled from the village.

Kadoko and banana bunch is real. Want to know more, visit Kogi West.

Choi! saw such Zombie practice on TV, they actually exhume the bodies and use diabolic means to make to stay alive and work in farms, never knew it happens in Kogi west. but this girl doesnt look like a zombie....she claimed she was held by a satanist
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by MeReal1221(m): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2018

I tire poop, my senior bro should also come back like this na, abi he no Hear say people are returning
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by stchinedu: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
BURIED banana tree? Who put the tree in the casket?

Ok, granted it was banana tree...where has she been all this while?

Something is not adding up...someone should help me in the calculations

Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by 400billionman: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
mumihaja:
The police source says command has been given that once it is proved that the body that was burried belongs to Winnie, the one who has reappeared will be shot by police because it would be evident that she is just a ghost.

Winnie caused shock among many citizens in Ndola after appearing home when she died in 2016 and was buried.

Upon arrival from the grave, Winnie told her family that she was not the one who they buried adding that it is satanists who took her hostage.

She also revealed that actually, many people who are considered dead are living under the hostage of satanists.
Any one who is alive and enduring life is even under hostage whether physically or spiritually
Re: Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House by Temptee101(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
empire2017:
am waiting patiently.Update fast
You nor ger work again to do? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Identical Twin Sisters Die In Car Crash After Leaving Nightclub [photos] / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.