Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! (5833 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by Nobody: 12:02am On May 31, 2010
Jst wish it was Darey or even Daddy Showkey who found d Golden Goblet.
Bt in all ways,CONGRATS TO D WINNER,MR EMEKA IKE,he's nw duely compensated 4 nt bein a GLO AMBASSADOR! N7.5m,CHEI!!
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by Stan24: 1:26am On May 31, 2010
na true
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by oge4real(f): 1:43am On May 31, 2010
I am happy for him, though his celebration was soo annoying.
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by DrKitaun(m): 2:10am On May 31, 2010
Emeka is ever so fake!
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by chelseabmw(m): 6:57am On May 31, 2010
congrats to u man
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by nellaluv(f): 7:14am On May 31, 2010
~yawn~
fake azz guy
borin' azz show
how was the final ultimate challenge or is it the ultimate search undecided i'm sure nothing challenging as usual ~yawn~. Those guys were on vacation jare, nothing interesting to watch
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by Ben13: 11:30am On May 31, 2010
Are they done? Thank gawd I didn't waste my time watching. cheesy
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by Redman44(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2010
I thought Obesere or Daddy Showkey would win the Gulder Celebrity Showdown. Well, congrats to Emeka Ike. I don't know why the guy is hated by a lot of Nairalanders but I somehow admire him. I've seen some of his movies and he's not a bad actor. Personally, he has some of my personal characteristics. He does not like being pushed around and fights for what he believes is his [ Like the Estate he's trying to wrest away from thieving relatives ]. I prefer Emeka Ike to Jim Iyke.  Congrats jare, Emeka Ike cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy  I dey behind you, my man. Keep on flying high.

www.amebor.com
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by skyndyp(f): 12:08pm On May 31, 2010
What is Gulder Celebrity Showdown grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by macnuel: 12:11pm On May 31, 2010
skyndyp:

grin funny question

of all of the episodes, I tried watching this last one.
I would have it given to Darey instead. He showed he has the brains that even Emeka never had. But then, it was a game of luck.
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by Malita156(f): 12:16pm On May 31, 2010
Congrats Emeka.
Gulder pls I hope ur 'Celebrity Showdown Xperiment' ends here. D show shd reach out 2 dose who reali need d money.
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by johndavid1(m): 12:23pm On May 31, 2010
Malita156:

Congrats Emeka.
Gulder pls I hope your 'Celebrity Showdown Xperiment' ends here. D show shd reach out 2 dose who reali need d money.
You are very correct! cool cool cool
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by matoyeh(m): 12:47pm On May 31, 2010
i love that, the game show let people understand that not how fast, but how sensible and lucky.
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by Geegirly: 12:57pm On May 31, 2010
well, i thank God for him Hooooo nna him lukyluky cool grin embarassed tongue
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by Johnnoo(m): 1:02pm On May 31, 2010
Malita156:

Congrats Emeka.
Gulder pls I hope your 'Celebrity Showdown Xperiment' ends here. D show shd reach out 2 dose who reali need d money.
its carrying coal from lagos to enugu, lol
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by eros(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2010
Darey deserved to win. . . . . .PERIOD. angry angry angry angry
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by hob(m): 1:15pm On May 31, 2010
congrats 2 emeka ike
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by amefi(m): 1:20pm On May 31, 2010
skyndyp:

IS THAT UR PIC, Y U DEY LIE NA?
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by cooltobex(m): 2:12pm On May 31, 2010
Didn't really follow the show. So i can say much about it. But all the same Congrats to the winner, he deserves it as long as he won.
Stop Criticizing and savor the great moment join him and celebrate.
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by denony(m): 2:28pm On May 31, 2010
the rich getting richer
while the poor is getting poorer

with that money u make 7 poor people millionaires
pouring buckets of water into an ocean angry
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by Dark1(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2010
Redman44:

Well, congrats to Emeka Ike. I don't know why the guy is hated by a lot of Nairalanders but I somehow admire him. I've seen some of his movies and he's not a bad actor. Personally, he has some of my personal characteristics. He does not like being pushed around and fights for what he believes is his [ Like the Estate he's trying to wrest away from thieving relatives ]. I prefer Emeka Ike to Jim Iyke.  Congrats jare, Emeka Ike cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy  I dey behind you, my man. Keep on flying high.

Seconded
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by keskule: 3:16pm On May 31, 2010
arrogance or no arrogance, the guy is =N=7.5 M richer now,it will do us a lot of good on nairaland if we can stop beafing and try as much as possible to take things as they come
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by kcreal(f): 3:16pm On May 31, 2010
Bad belle people. Darey or no Darey, Emeka  has won it.
There is no two ways about. Congrats bros.
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by spicyhoney(f): 3:47pm On May 31, 2010
I wish Dare won. sad I like Emeka Ike's acting but not his performance in the competition.

Malita156:

Congrats Emeka.
I agree with u and really hope so too. lipsrsealed
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by franctony(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2010
amefi:

IS THAT your PIC, Y U DEY LIE NA?
what is wrong with that being her pic, cant she be like dat
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by stonecold2(m): 4:02pm On May 31, 2010
congrat guy u are a winner
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by THEAMAKA(f): 5:04pm On May 31, 2010
congrats, i guess. too bad i didn't see one episode. nobody wants to upload it on youtube. undecided

amefi:

IS THAT your PIC, Y U DEY LIE NA?
its Yvonne Nelson.
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by amefi(m): 5:31pm On May 31, 2010
THE AMAKA:

congrats, i guess. too bad i didn't see one episode. nobody wants to upload it on youtube. undecided
its Yvonne Nelson.

thanx luv, she looks like one ghanian actress i hv seen on screen b4
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by THEAMAKA(f): 5:40pm On May 31, 2010
amefi:

thanx luv, she looks like one ghanian actress i hv seen on screen b4
you're welcome. and "Yep!" its her.
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by Agbele1(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2010
wow against all odds,is still won it.Emeka keep the flag flying
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by stilphunky: 5:54pm On May 31, 2010
Well he sure deserves it, i think he played his game well. So who was the last woman gal standing?
Re: Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! by opsydudu(m): 6:13pm On May 31, 2010
stilphunky:

Well he sure deserves it, i think he played his game well. So who was the last woman gal standing?

Weird MC, she wasted so much time trying to free herself from the lock with several keys. Daddy Showkey had so much time at the other end missing out on the ropes before he found the last box.

Hmm Emeka IKe won after all the controversies with Muma Gee. Damn so lucky!

i would have prefer Dare art

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz Goes Sexy On Her After Workout Selfie / Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele / Dagrin: Late Singer’s Mum Receives August Visitors On 10th Year Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.