Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

You Are Free To Dislike Gays, But Don't Be A Homophobe" - Nigerian Writer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Free To Dislike Gays, But Don't Be A Homophobe" - Nigerian Writer (1779 Views)

Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Free To Dislike Gays, But Don't Be A Homophobe" - Nigerian Writer by chiommy123(f): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
Lalas247:
see me see trouble o grin
wetin you do missaproko
Re: You Are Free To Dislike Gays, But Don't Be A Homophobe" - Nigerian Writer by MissAprokoMedia(f): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: You Are Free To Dislike Gays, But Don't Be A Homophobe" - Nigerian Writer by daveP(m): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
SMH at a failed effort to endorse this barbaric act.

Even going far into my Beloved Holy Bible to justify the crappy act.

SMH
Re: You Are Free To Dislike Gays, But Don't Be A Homophobe" - Nigerian Writer by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
Lalas247:
lol which made him disobey God the power of kitty grin
grin grin
Re: You Are Free To Dislike Gays, But Don't Be A Homophobe" - Nigerian Writer by Klinee: 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Is only an idiot that move this rubbish write-up to front page, this is gay propaganda, this thread supposed to be shut down! nobody should click on that stupid blog site!
Gay is barbaric and evil, only death penalty will save us from gay
Re: You Are Free To Dislike Gays, But Don't Be A Homophobe" - Nigerian Writer by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
I'm indifferent towards them, I get goose pimples when I see two men kissing, life can't get any more awkward.

1 Like

Re: You Are Free To Dislike Gays, But Don't Be A Homophobe" - Nigerian Writer by donblazer10(m): 12:12am On Jun 06, 2018
Colourich:
I'm indifferent towards them, I get goose pimples when I see two men kissing, life can't get any more awkward.
Same here
Re: You Are Free To Dislike Gays, But Don't Be A Homophobe" - Nigerian Writer by saif351(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
OfficialDad:

That sh!t doesn't make them happy. They're bunch of miserable low life idiots. How can you be fvcking another guy whereby you can clearly see his balls dangling undecided . I prefer to see boobs dangling, not ballz
im nt phobia bt u never knw wat miserable act(fornication,lying,dirtymind etc),u urself have done in god eyes
Re: You Are Free To Dislike Gays, But Don't Be A Homophobe" - Nigerian Writer by obonujoker(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Cursed homosexuals....
Re: You Are Free To Dislike Gays, But Don't Be A Homophobe" - Nigerian Writer by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
saif351:
im nt phobia bt u never knw wat miserable act(fornication,lying,dirtymind etc),u urself have done in god eyes

What is god? undecided
Re: You Are Free To Dislike Gays, But Don't Be A Homophobe" - Nigerian Writer by saif351(m): 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
[quote author=obonujoker post=68242462]Cursed homosexuals....[/quote we were cursed! all 2gether,hav u forgotten?
Re: You Are Free To Dislike Gays, But Don't Be A Homophobe" - Nigerian Writer by Lsofdk(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Please If You Educated read to the END of this Post, If you are less Educated read the 1st 5 lines the middle 5 lines and the last 5 lines

Good Afternoon Guys! I got an Email with "SAY NO TO HOMOPHOBIA in Nigeria" as the Subject matter and after reading that mail, I felt I should write a blog post about this, now I'm not gay for Saying No to Homophobia, I just trying to educate you on the Importance of how you treat Gay people.

I was in a chat with a friend of mine and then suddenly the talk about Gay people popped into the conversation and then he said,

I felt he was stupid for saying that because it meant thesame thing, you don't need to prefer any of them if you don't like or support same sex relationship, are you trying to say you will gladly have a Lesbian for a daughter than a gay son,the outcome is same,leaving that aside as guy are trying to say you can date a lesbian and be cool with it, I wonder how you will cope when your Girlfriend prefers another woman's vagina to your esteemed Manhood, same goes for women on having gay boyfriends"

And then I hear some people say:

this makes me cringe at their stupidity, is hate, tribalism, segregation part of the African tradition aswell, We make traditions and can aswell reform it.

I'm not in support of same sex relationships but that doesn't mean I should cast gays away, treat them like dogs, harass them and kill them, emotionally abuse them, deny them of their rights to good jobs (You cant get a Job in a reputable company in Nigeria if you are gay) simply because of their sexual orientation, you have no right to judge them,let God Judge them.

I know sometimes having a gay guy around you might be annoying, but you should learn to accommodate people just as you would accommodate worshippers of other religion, I'm sure if they had a choice they wouldn't choose what they are.. And that if they did choose to be gay, it's their personal choice.

So yesterday, I saw a guy's post on facebook while scrolling through my facebook timeline, he said,
"Who can tell me where to buy thunder that will fire all this gay people in my DM, do I look like gay for your eye? I wonder why these set of people are allowed to roam about, they should be massacred" and then I saw other Nigerian guys, even ladies that are supposed to be soft hearted cheering along with him asking him to cover his Ass with the blood of Jesus, but they failed to observe the following;
He had an artifical curly hair (His natural hair is not curly) so why perm it, since when did curly hair an attribute for women became an African man's thing?
He had a carved eyebrow like that of women (Are straight men allowed to carve eyebrow too? Only gay guys or lady's do )
He had Pink Lips �, it's now rampant, all Nigerian guys now have pink lips, some peel their original lips just to get that pink lips and then they say it's for the sake of looking cute, it's foolishness (As a straight man your goodlucks should be birthed by nature and properly managed by you) it's only women that are known to alter their looks just to look good.
He had a nose ring and a piercing in his ear lobe
He pouts when he takes selfies

Now tell me why he won't be mistaken for a gay if he is not gay, simply commented, if he doesn't want gay's around him he should look like a man and stop trying to look cute.
Imagine a world where gay people are the the majority, how would you feel if you were been beating for touching a woman, you were Been Humilliated for sleeping with a woman, you were denied a source of livelihood because of your sexual preferences? It wouldnt be good right?

As for those that keep saying "Homosexuality was the reason God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, so Gays should be destroyed" - remember that God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah himself, remember that God didnt send a group of angry mob or soldiers to kill them, he was simply fed up and decided to flush them out of the earth himself, God has every right to do that because he created them and gave them a chance to change and when they didn't he judged them, he didn't give humans that right to judge because they too weren't worthy enough, so you see... What you as a Homophobe have been doing to gay people has been wrong, even before God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah Gay guys rapport with straight men, the Bible didn't record anywhere LOT was raped, he lived amongst them but he wasn't influenced by them.

If you're Not been Influenced by Gays then let them be, as long as they are not forcing you to practice it and to Gay men the act of forcing straight guys to have gay relationship with you is WRONG! Respect their sexual preferences as well!!

If you are not gay and a gay guy approaches you kindly tell them, "I'm sorry I don't do men, I love Women" and that is cool and okay! Very matured and if they insist, block them if it's on social media, If they try to harass you... Report to the appropriate authorities and let them be disciplined instead of hurting them, setting them up and castigating them, they will never approach you if you have not been giving them a feeling that you are gay and if they approach you when you don't look gay in any way.... Tell them straight! THAT WAY THEY WILL STAY CLEAR instead of being Homophobic.

Stop making other people's sexual preferences your BUSINESS so that you will live long, stop thinking about how gay people have sex unless you want to try it out, learn to accommodate people, just like you as a Christian you won't like a Muslim to over power you and seize your rights to worship in your faith, same goes with Muslims aswell.

The case of Homophobes and gay people is the same as the tribal war going here in Nigeria, the IPOB'S feel oppressed and cheated and want to break out, but with simple understanding and learning to accommodate people we will be at peace with one another.
You're indeed funny, it's never the same so don't even draw that line of argument, so IPOB's right to break out shouldn't be granted(as I see you proposed a solution) but that of Homosexuals should?
I didn't write this post to offend any body, please if you are offended I'm greatly sorry, and if you feel my opinions doesn't go in line with what you think! It's fine... I accept defeat!

Published by JoelsBlog:
https://joelsblog.com.ng/you-can-dislike-gay-people-its-fine-but-dont-be-homophobic-dont-be-a-homophobe/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Happening In This Prewedding Photo / Marriage And Mastubation / Seven (7) Reasons To Start Taking Cannabis (weed) Tea. [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.