Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Truth Or Dare: He Dared Me To Have Sex With Him, Now I'm Pregnant - Lady Cry Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth Or Dare: He Dared Me To Have Sex With Him, Now I'm Pregnant - Lady Cry Out (2787 Views)

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / Pregnant Lady Who Scaled Fence To Escape Fire Outbreak In Lagos, Gives Birth / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth Or Dare: He Dared Me To Have Sex With Him, Now I'm Pregnant - Lady Cry Out by JosWatchDog(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
Truth Or Dare: He Dared Me To Have S*x With Him, Now I'm 2months Pregnant - Nigerian Lady

Wonders they say would never end.

Read this story of a Nigerian Lady who became pregnant after her online lover dared her to have s*x with him

Read below:

Hi Amebo, I have a serious problem and it's weighting me down, please post it but help me hide my identity.

It all started with this friend of mine on facebook, we got chatting and became too familiar with each other, so there was this day we played "Truth and Dare."

So he dared me to have s*x with him, i refused and he got angry he stopped chatting with me, and started making angry posts about me on his timeline, i was hurt i asked him to stop he refused he said till i agree to his "dare" .

Then I agreed, i met him in his house and we had s*x, when i returned home, waited for his call, or text message i didn't get any so I decided to call, the number was not reachable, I logged in to chat him up i noticed he blocked me.

The next day i went to his house,i then met him with my own boyfriend watching movie.

I was confused and dumbed, they laughed at me so hard that i felt stupid and started crying. I just left.

It's 2 months now, i noticed i am pregnant, i don't know who exactly is responsible,my boyfriend or the guy .

Please help me what can i do

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2018/06/truth-or-dare-he-dared-me-to-have-sx.html

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Truth Or Dare: He Dared Me To Have Sex With Him, Now I'm Pregnant - Lady Cry Out by IamD18: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
You don't have a problem.

Just dare him to collect his sperm back from your pussay.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Or Dare: He Dared Me To Have Sex With Him, Now I'm Pregnant - Lady Cry Out by mcdreeezy: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Do stupid girls like this really exist? I'd love to meet them oh.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Or Dare: He Dared Me To Have Sex With Him, Now I'm Pregnant - Lady Cry Out by borlah50(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Trouble sleep,T and D go wake am..
Re: Truth Or Dare: He Dared Me To Have Sex With Him, Now I'm Pregnant - Lady Cry Out by Stooi76(m): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
Story for the gods
Re: Truth Or Dare: He Dared Me To Have Sex With Him, Now I'm Pregnant - Lady Cry Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
arrant nonsense from immature people...... i can already imagine what she would have done if he had asked her to have sex with a donkey!
Re: Truth Or Dare: He Dared Me To Have Sex With Him, Now I'm Pregnant - Lady Cry Out by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
there is a difference between [[ith]]

"he dared me to have sex with him"

and

"he dared me to have sex with him without condom"

which ever one it is you are still 50 shades of foolish

and this story 100 shades of fake

[je]

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare: He Dared Me To Have Sex With Him, Now I'm Pregnant - Lady Cry Out by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
Then dare him to take care of the baby,ode
Re: Truth Or Dare: He Dared Me To Have Sex With Him, Now I'm Pregnant - Lady Cry Out by Macnnoli4(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
I am motherf*king tired of hearing these stories. Celibacy-no, protection-no, good guys-scarce, sense-no. Let there be a sexual strike already! Pepper spray and sense for the girls.
Re: Truth Or Dare: He Dared Me To Have Sex With Him, Now I'm Pregnant - Lady Cry Out by bjayx: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
I demand that this post be deleted by a super mod

Rubbish
Re: Truth Or Dare: He Dared Me To Have Sex With Him, Now I'm Pregnant - Lady Cry Out by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
When Sense goes on strike,Stupidy takes over. cheesy . What a game!! cheesy
Re: Truth Or Dare: He Dared Me To Have Sex With Him, Now I'm Pregnant - Lady Cry Out by Teaser0904(f): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
He dare you to have sex now you are pregnant? shocked You must be very mad.Stupidity at its peak!I dey read things oo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Truth Or Dare: He Dared Me To Have Sex With Him, Now I'm Pregnant - Lady Cry Out by IamPlato(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2018

My Dear No Problem...

Just Visit The Both Of Them, chat And Laugh With Them...

Have Sex With Them Again Since You Are Already Pregnant then Prepare Egusi soup With your Pregnancy Urine as Salt Water... Serve Them The Delicious Meal With Pounded Yam pounded with Your Feet. Rub your Pussy fluid On The Plate Before Serving Them.

Thank Me Later After You See The Result
Re: Truth Or Dare: He Dared Me To Have Sex With Him, Now I'm Pregnant - Lady Cry Out by CaptainStephen(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ode banzu
Re: Truth Or Dare: He Dared Me To Have Sex With Him, Now I'm Pregnant - Lady Cry Out by ubunja(m): 2:55am On Jun 06, 2018
classic female brainlessness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Delta Lady Deceives Lagos Boyfriend For Four Years. / "I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je / Trending Video Of Couple In Delta State Who Spent N50k Only For Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.