Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Falz Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Ultimatum From MURIC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Ultimatum From MURIC (1570 Views)

#ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha / 50 Cent Posted Osita Iheme Meme, Actor Trends On Twitter / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Ultimatum From MURIC by alBHAGDADI: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nigerian singer, Falz is currently trending on Twitter after the Muslims right concern group (MURIC) gave him a 7 day ultimatum to take down his 'This is Nigeria' video or face legal actions.

According to them, the video is offensive because of some young girls seen in it wearing hijab and dancing shaku shaku.

Below are reactions from Nigerians concerning the ultimatum given to Falz by MURIC.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/06/falz-trends-on-twitter-as-nigerians-react-ultimatum-muric.html

lalasticlala

Re: Falz Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Ultimatum From MURIC by Mariangeles(f): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
It's insane!
Re: Falz Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Ultimatum From MURIC by nero2face: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
I don't blame MURIC, they know their worshippers, I mean Yoruba are too fearful, don't be surprised Oba will surmorn Falz on this...peace beggars grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Falz Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Ultimatum From MURIC by alBHAGDADI: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
If you have been fooled by Muslims that those terrorists are not their brothers, pls wake up from your slumber. You will never see Muslims protest or campaign against terrorists who are helping them conquer grounds. But when a musician makes a simple video, they are ready to fight and kill people because of that.

Imagine MURIC proudly speaking of how blood flowed in France because Muslims were provoked by a cartoon drawing of Muhammad, instead of them to caution such. So what they are saying is that if Falz doesn't take the video down, they are going to send some terrorists to kill him.

If any bomb blast or death occurs at any of Falz' show, the FG should hold MURIC responsible.

MURIC is complaining about a simple video. What about the horrible things said about Christians in their QUran and Hadith? Should we also tell them to take the below verses down from the Quran and Hadith?

Sahih Bukhari (59:727) - Allah's Apostle [said]... "Allah's curse be on the Jews and the Christians"

MUHAMMAD called Christians the worst of all creatures. This means we are worst than pigs, dogs and even insects that can be trampled on. Do ypu still wonder why they don't care when they shed Christian blood?

QURAN 98:6

Those who disbelieve among the People of the Scripture (Christians), and the Polytheists, will be in the Fire of Hell, where they will abide forever. These are the worst of creatures.

Takbir

Allahu Alakoba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Ultimatum From MURIC by tobillionaire(m): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
table shaking ultimatum cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Falz Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Ultimatum From MURIC by alBHAGDADI: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

God, please in my next life, let me not be a Nigerian.

sharing a country with backward people is a very big sin.

So hijab is the problem here? Catholic church nun used hijab too, and other Christian churches, hijab is not Muslim thing rather the copied it from Christian. when christians women start using hijab Mohammed didn't dream of coming to this world.

If you listen to the song, you'll hear falz condemned churches and pastors too , but none Christian even CAN has make a fuse about it.

Useless terrorist MURRIC trying to be relevant .

I'll continue to say Muslims are the real problem of this country. Since they have choosed oppression to liberty, they shall be oppress!

They do not know that Hijab is pre-Islamic, way before Muhammad was born.

1 Like

Re: Falz Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Ultimatum From MURIC by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
The most sarcasm form of sentence i ever heard in my life____________-_________________________-________ISLAM RELIGION OF PEACE cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Falz Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Ultimatum From MURIC by Anigreat: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
shocked

God, please in my next life, let me not be a Nigerian.

sharing a country with backward people is a very big sin.

So hijab is the problem here? Catholic church nun used hijab too, and other Christian churches, hijab is not Muslim thing rather the copied it from Christian. when christians women start using hijab Mohammed didn't dream of coming to this world.

If you listen to the song, you'll hear falz condemned churches and pastors too , but none Christian even CAN has make a fuse about it.

Useless terrorist MURRIC trying to be relevant .

I'll continue to say Muslims are the real problem of this country. Since they have choosed oppression to liberty, they shall be oppress!

1 Like

Re: Falz Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Ultimatum From MURIC by ThatKING(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Re: Falz Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Ultimatum From MURIC by niceprof: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Aboki self way get Islam shut up na Youruba second class Muslim de talk

1 Like

Re: Falz Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Ultimatum From MURIC by SIMPLYkush: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
it is that useless davido that need yo be threatened, his short dick is just making chioma cheat on him with me
Re: Falz Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Ultimatum From MURIC by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
religion of piss indeed, of all the problems we are facing in this country they simply choose to keep mute but this one is now a problem. sometimes I just wished this country will be divided for like one year Muslims one side Christians the other let's see how progressive our life can be

1 Like

Re: Falz Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Ultimatum From MURIC by Cowbuhari: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
for world peace..Ixxxm should be abolished

Mohammed SAW....Sex award winner

1 Like

Re: Falz Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Ultimatum From MURIC by GOFRONT(m): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Many men don make it at the GHetto.....
And if u check o dey no Pass Neco.....Falz

Many men don make it to heaven.....
And if u check, dey no carry Religion for head like Muric....
Re: Falz Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Ultimatum From MURIC by Beremx(f): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Truth hurts badly

1 Like

Re: Falz Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Ultimatum From MURIC by lordm(m): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
Madness, this is Madness!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Ditches Wizkid For Small God. / 10 Female Celebrities Flavour N’abania Has Dated / Please Pray For Regina Daniels As Her Mother Is Confirmed To Be...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.