Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Computer Component Business - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Computer Component Business (1115 Views)

Google Simply Teased The First New Component Of Android N / Brand New Dstv Dish With Complete Installation Component For Sale / Vsat Component For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Component Business by technic: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2007
I am currently in the process of setting up a business supplying computer components by exporting the goods from UK to Lagos/Nigeria. How profitable would a computer component supplier business be?

I will be using a range of sources to aquire the parts very cheaply. These will range from second hand to fairly new parts. All your comments would be welcome.

Technic
Re: Computer Component Business by Seun(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2007
You shouldn't be importing from the UK because of their high prices. You should be importing from Asia.
Re: Computer Component Business by missparker: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2007
Well i no i can help you but you see these days people dont buy fairly used systems and component because it is almost the same price as that of a new one like the other said go to asai uk is meant for laptops businee i used to work at the almighty computer village and i no what i am saying we buy goods from guys who bring them from asai so i think the other guy is right.but mind you computer business is not all that lucrative any more as you have too many peolpe bringing them in.you can call me on this number 08023707046 or mail me back at parkermf@yahoo.com.
Re: Computer Component Business by globalaid(m): 5:59am On Apr 03, 2007
@technic, i think we can work together, i am in China and i can supply you with the products you are interested in at a very cheap prices. Get across to me on jamesfidodo@yahoo.com so that we can discuss better.
Re: Computer Component Business by technic: 8:06am On Apr 03, 2007
Hi Thanks for your advice. I am not looking to set up a PC Computer supplier business on the scale of DELL and Compaq. Obviously it would be nice!

Thankfully I am able to source cheap second user PC/Computer components from the UK. An area of the business being established supplies computer parts to the Nigerian market. I have ready buyers in the lagos though a few associates.

I work in IT in the UK and dont have the balls to begin importing computer parts from Asia to nigeria!! Lets see if one can actually make some legitimate cash in Nigeria!!
Re: Computer Component Business by globalaid(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2007
oh i thought you are into it fully.

(1) (Reply)

42 Inch Samsung Tv / We Buy Condemned Atm,mast And Inverter Deep Cycle Batteries / Original Motorola H350 Bluetooth Headsets 4sale; (limited Stock) #2.5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.