Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Chevron Skill And Oral Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Skill And Oral Test (1406 Views)

2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Medical Job Vacancies At Chevron Lagos, Warri And Escravos / Chevron Nigeria Limited Industrial Training Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Skill And Oral Test by luciaa(f): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2007
please is there anyone who wrote the chevron skill and oral test on the 15th and 16th of december for graduate trainee at ogerein ogun? have you heard anything
Re: Chevron Skill And Oral Test by akomas: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2007
please what was the skill and oral test like.i need to know as soon as possible.
Re: Chevron Skill And Oral Test by dionna: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2007
pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassse what is happening to chevron i am still waiting for the medical stage for the test is there anyone like me. i hope they call on time they are taking too long.the skill and oral was written on the 15th and 16th anyone with vital information please get back to me .i also heard the programme will start by the 1st of april is it true.please i need replies and urgentlyyyyyyy tooooo.
Re: Chevron Skill And Oral Test by Zemip(m): 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2007
please anyone to let me in on what the skill test is about? i have one soon.
Re: Chevron Skill And Oral Test by olaeli(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2007
dionna:

pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassse what is happening to chevron i am still waiting for the medical stage for the test is there anyone like me. i hope they call on time they are taking too long.the skill and oral was written on the 15th and 16th anyone with vital information please get back to me .i also heard the programme will start by the 1st of april is it true.please i need replies and urgentlyyyyyyy tooooo.

Pls give us a gist into what the skill and oral test is all about.
Re: Chevron Skill And Oral Test by sara2007: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2007
Guys, don't hoard information please. What were the skills test and oral interview like? What type of questions were asked during the interview? God bless you as you help fellow job seekers out.
Re: Chevron Skill And Oral Test by dionna: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2007
the skills test is a simulation test quite difficult but u have to be attentive ,observant and u have to listen to instructions.its quite easy it just depends on ur ability to figure out facts quickly.

the oral is just a brief of most of your experiences in life so just prepare yourself to tell some cool lifetime stories and experinces.
GOODLUCK

(1) (Reply)

Fitc Recruiting For A Client / Fidelity Bank,enugu! / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.