Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Colourful Kiddy Carpets. Free Installation Nationwide. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Colourful Kiddy Carpets. Free Installation Nationwide. (950 Views)

A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha / Luxury Vinyl Wood-like Floor. Free Installation Nationwide / ⏳⏰GRADED STOCK CARPETS/RUGS❗❗❗ ✔️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colourful Kiddy Carpets. Free Installation Nationwide. by somez(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
So what benefits will you get from our thick carpeted floors?

Comfort

The most important benefit of carpet a flooring is the comfort it provides to the room it is applied too. Not only is the carpet comfy, but it gives the rooms a nice cozy comfortable feel too.

Aesthetics

Carpets are great because they come in a variety of colors and styles. You can choose the best one that matches your room scheme. There are darker colors that give your room a warm feel or lighter colors to give your room an open, yet homey feel. With carpets, you can compose the environment you want for each and every room. Carpet can be used as a decorative element, while the textures can add dimension to any plain old room.

Insulation

Did you know that carpet also adds extra insulation to your room? If you want more insulation, you will need an extra thick under-padding and a denser carpet texture. This is quite common in areas that it gets extremely cold.

Household Safety

When having children you are always concerned about them falling. Well, carpet tends to make your home safer. If you have children or even elderly adults it will help save them from serious injuries. Not to mention, it won’t hurt as much as if you fell on hardwood.

This product can be use in creche, schools, hospital, homes etc..
For more related details, kindly call 08063628972 (Whatsapp enabled), 08066623572.

Note. Our carpets are 2.5mm thick.

Re: Colourful Kiddy Carpets. Free Installation Nationwide. by ifyalways(f): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Pictures of the look after installation?

Price?

1 Like

Re: Colourful Kiddy Carpets. Free Installation Nationwide. by powerkey: 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
Good

1 Like

Re: Colourful Kiddy Carpets. Free Installation Nationwide. by somez(m): 6:06am On Jun 06, 2018
Greetings. I will upload more photos in a bit...
Kindly call 08063628972 for more related detail.
ifyalways:
Pictures of the look after installation?

Price?
Re: Colourful Kiddy Carpets. Free Installation Nationwide. by somez(m): 6:06am On Jun 06, 2018
Appreciate
powerkey:
Good
Re: Colourful Kiddy Carpets. Free Installation Nationwide. by rexana: 6:55am On Jun 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Colourful Kiddy Carpets. Free Installation Nationwide. by ifyalways(f): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
somez:
Greetings. I will upload more photos in a bit...
Kindly call 08063628972 for more related detail.
I will not call or contact you privately for the price o. Put up the picture and price here and if its Okay by me, I will call you to buy.
Re: Colourful Kiddy Carpets. Free Installation Nationwide. by somez(m): 7:04am On Jun 09, 2018
Greetings Nigeria
Re: Colourful Kiddy Carpets. Free Installation Nationwide. by somez(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Greetings

(1) (Reply)

Why My Stepson Is Against Me – Seinye Lulu-briggs / Chinese Cleaner Drinks Water Inside A Toilet To Show She Cleans It Well (video) / Vigilante Held My Brother In Enugu And Threatened To Burn Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.