Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

URGENTLY NEEDED!! Serious Dealers Only Pls - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / URGENTLY NEEDED!! Serious Dealers Only Pls (408 Views)

URGENTLY NEEDED - Toks 2010 Corolla Sport (good Deal Only Pls!) / 2020 Lexus RX 350 for serious buyer only pls / We Buy Naija Used Cars (lagos Only Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENTLY NEEDED!! Serious Dealers Only Pls by Akole(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
CARSCONNECTNG
A QUICK RUN DOWN ON TODAYS AUTO REQUESTS

⚠Pls 2010 camry V6 need to immediately purchase

⚠House I urgently needed 03 corolla registered with faultless condition budget 1.150 pls revert ........

⚠Good morning guys... Please who get EOD 05 for sale reg and it's must be in good condition everything working perfectly.. Thanks I'm waiting cause the buyer is serious

⚠I need a registered 015 Hyundai Santa Fe on the island

⚠I also need camry big daddy right now reg clean and in good condition. Anyone that has should send to me right now with a good price please. Send what you have and let deal

⚠Urgent request for Toks 2016 Toyota Fortuna and Toks 2016 Prado TXL with full custom duty for immediate inspection and purchase, pls revert asap

⚠In need of Gwagon G63 AMG 2017 bulletproof. Kindly come private ASAP

⚠I need 2018 Prado without duty that can fly for 23M including my settlement

⚠Urgent deal : Toyota Siena Reg 1999 /2000 model needed, neat in/out, Ac working with zero issue. (MICROFEM AUTO)

⚠Anyone with foreign used 2016 Toyota Corolla with low milage should chat me with pictures, price and location NOW.

⚠if you have a clean registered tiny light
that's in a sound condition and it's first body. pop up

budget is 650k

note must be clean, sound and first body

⚠I need a registered and sharp 05/10 sienna xle now. Send me a car you're sure of plz. Confirm availability before sending.

⚠I need sharp corolla 05 silver color reg .. Best price win

⚠Anyway one with full option Honda accord 2017

⚠*NEEDED!!!*

*I NEED A TOKUNBO TOYOTA HIGHLANDER 2012-2013 FOR MY CLIENT WITHIN IKEJA PLS THE CAR MUST BE FIRST BODY,ACCIDENT FREE,SUPER CLEAN IN & OUT,WORKING PERFECTLY WITH A GOOD PRICE*

*MESSAGE ME NOW IF YOU HAVE WITH YOUR LAST PRICE & LOCATION IN IKEJA FIRST LETS DEAL*

�����
Today's journal of Automobile requests
*Admin*
CARSCONNECTNG
.....Always seeking to serve you better....

Pls if you have any of the above cars or also wish to join in the train of Auto millionaires send your WhatsApp number to carsconnectng@gmail.com
If you just want to sell us any of the cars needed above indicate in the mail
THANKS

1 Like

Re: URGENTLY NEEDED!! Serious Dealers Only Pls by Awizzyy: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
I have Toyota Highlander 2014

contact 08099748505
Re: URGENTLY NEEDED!! Serious Dealers Only Pls by Akole(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
More car dealers welcome ,join the millionaires train
Re: URGENTLY NEEDED!! Serious Dealers Only Pls by Akole(m): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2018
Those who mailed have been added and have joined the millionaires train making sales daily ,send In your WhatsApp number as mail to carsconnectng@gmail.com..most mature car sales group! and join now CARS SALES!

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Hyundai X35 2,250,000 / Toyota Rav4 2009 Abuja!!! / Super Clean Accident Free Tokunbo 2015 Mercedes Benz GL450 For Sale #16.5M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.