Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed (14258 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed by frozen70(f): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2018
Caring0:
good evening nairalanders I had to join this forum to post this to get some advice and help on this issue
Been dating this girl for 3 years now and I got t find out this month that she never enjoyed having sex with me because the size of my dick is too big her. We tried lubricants and very long time of pre-intimacy before SEX, no Matter how much I try my best to get down on her the best way and all, she says she don't just enjoy the sex at all that all she feels is pain. Tried everything but nothing
Below is the chat I had with her guys
. I'm just devastated cry cry cry this is a girl I love so much. Dated other girls they all Complained about the dick size too but they did enjoy the sex but with pain

Guys I feel terrible right now like all i do is hurt the girls I date #Sad

Below is our chat... .
cry
Nature has already given you what it think is your size, probably you have been dating younger girls hence the pains they are having, try dating matured women they have the ability to withstand some pains, you might be lucky to get one that will appreciate your size and be satisfied with it.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed by Caring0(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2018
frozen70:

Nature has already given you what it think is your size, probably you have been dating younger girls hence the pains they are having, try dating matured women they have the ability to withstand some pains, you might be lucky to get one that will appreciate your size and be satisfied with it.

Thanks dear. Honestly you are correct I do that younger girls because I myself is pretty young, just 23 though, most older ladies are quite rude to us younger guys because they feel like we are not matured enough and only want to play games with them which is not true most times, I approached an older lady of recent she is 27, has a child, no longer with the baby daddy but she is insecure around me because she feels I will leave her for a younger girl so she doesn't want to date. It's really frustrating sometimes, I really need a partner whom I can enjoy sex together with and also communicate with and share ideas, rub minds and do things together, I'm quite sapiosexual though, I want to be with someone now because I'm not a flirt so I want to settle down atleast within the next 3 years maximum.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Olifiz:
I don’t understand o. Do u know what cervix is. Someone is having pains in her vagina u talking about an organ far inside her reproductive system. He said he’s dick is big n hurts her he didn’t say he’s sick is long n touching her cervix n hurting her. The OP never mentioned where she said she enjoys the sex n feel pain it’s just pain. To much of my knowledge circumcised women don’t enjoy sex only pain most times. So that’s why I told him to check if she’s circumcised. Thanks

Okay. So cervix is far inside? I've heard you.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
may032:

Circumcision have nothing to do with tight cervix.

@Op, please let go of the girl before you destroy her genitals for another upcoming man.

Maybe you need to always inform any girl you wanted to date about the size so as to avoid emotional pains.
I done die oo.... Wetin concern big dick with emotional pains grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2018
dairykidd:
I done die oo.... Wetin concern big dick with emotional pains grin
Wetin no concern am. tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
may032:

Wetin no concern am. tongue
Lolzz the dick dey hit her emotions abi cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed by saintruky(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
Caring0:

Her name is samantha. Call her Sammy babe. What her mum and family calls her. So what's wrong there, I think since I can read and write if I made this up I would have put a cuter name there

But it is what is it, nothing to gain. I need solution, I want to save my dying relationship because even giving her head she don't enjoy it

I don't know if there is any other thing one can do. Searched Google but nothing other than try lubricants which I have tried and pre-intimacy but still the same.

If after giving her heads she don't enjoy it, then its obvious u don't do it well or perhaps very possible she's not much into sex.. One round is enough type of girl..
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed by frozen70(f): 2:56am On Sep 09, 2018
Caring0:

Thanks dear. Honestly you are correct I do that younger girls because I myself is pretty young, just 23 though, most older ladies are quite rude to us younger guys because they feel like we are not matured enough and only want to play games with them which is not true most times, I approached an older lady of recent she is 27, has a child, no longer with the baby daddy but she is insecure around me because she feels I will leave her for a younger girl so she doesn't want to date. It's really frustrating sometimes, I really need a partner whom I can enjoy sex together with and also communicate with and share ideas, rub minds and do things together, I'm quite sapiosexual though, I want to be with someone now because I'm not a flirt so I want to settle down atleast within the next 3 years maximum.

Keep searching you will definitely get one and when that happens try to keep her and don't loose her
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed by obainojazz(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2018
IamD18 Haha grin you deserve a cold beer, you put him/her in the bin
IamD18:

Feed yourself with good food and stop eating ants and rice grin

Dillusionist:

I Will keep reiterating it.

I will feed you and your destiny.

quit being a frustrated babilala on romance section.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed by Electrochemistry(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2019
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) / Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.