Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

World Cup 2018 Predictions - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup 2018 Predictions (823 Views)

PSL 2018 Predictions | PSL All Match Astrology / 2/1/2018 Predictions / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Cup 2018 Predictions by Laitesmart(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
Predictions everybody...

Mention players and teams that you think will dominate in the following categories in the upcoming Russia 2018 World Cup.

1. Top scorer
2. Most valuable player.
3. Team of the tournament.
4. Overall best losers
5. Player with Most assists
6. Player with Most dribbles completed.
7. Best goalkeeper of the tournament.
8. Flop of the tournament.
9. Worst team of the tournament.
10. Best Manager.
11. Most Promising Lad/Revelation of the tournament.

Let's drop our predictions and compare
Re: World Cup 2018 Predictions by sureinfo: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
talking of predictions, these options are not on betway,ng na, but my take will be Nigeria to be the team of the tournament cos we gon win it.
Re: World Cup 2018 Predictions by Abdstrakt(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
sureinfo:
talking of predictions, these options are not on betway,ng na, but my take will be Nigeria to be the team of the tournament cos we gon win it.
lol.....your over patriotism is commendable. Would be grand if we were to win the world cup but it's laughable to think we would. by the way, what's the odd on Nigeria to win the world cup on betway?

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018 Predictions by Fucktensei: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
Abdstrakt:

lol.....your over patriotism is commendable. Would be grand if we were to win the world cup but it's laughable to think we would. by the way, what's the odd on Nigeria to win the world cup on betway?
200 odds enter Lionsbet and check it out ... They are also giving out freebies whenever Naija is playing inside group stage

Click here to register
Re: World Cup 2018 Predictions by Techm8: 11:50am On Jun 11, 2018
Abdstrakt:

Call me crazy but we'll reach at least the semi final. I'll be dropping betway codes this world cup. Its easy to win with National teams than club sides.
Re: World Cup 2018 Predictions by tafat: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
i think betway.ng has the option for world cup winner
sureinfo:
Re: World Cup 2018 Predictions by tafat: 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
mehn i will really appreciate those betway codes during this world cup o.
Techm8:

Call me crazy but we'll reach at least the semi final. I'll be dropping betway codes this world cup. Its easy to win with National teams than club sides.
Re: World Cup 2018 Predictions by Ennyholar: 7:26am On Jun 13, 2018
tafat:
mehn i will really appreciate those betway codes during this world cup o.

Bro if you have anyone you can drop here
I just register an account.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Name 4 Legends Tattooed At The Back Of This Player, Andre Gray(photo). / World Cup 2018: Super Eagles Rock Matching Outfit As Depart For Russia / Mikel And Musa's Black Arms Band Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.