Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age (24555 Views)

Kidnappers Release Prince Eke, Muma Gee's Husband / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee / All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by nellaluv(f): 12:20pm On May 31, 2010
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L211bWEtMi5KUEc=&s=NS8zMS8yMDEw&w=600[/img]
Muma Gee

Controversy is the middle name of musician, Muma Gee.
Asides being accused of sleeping with actor, Emeka Ike on set of Gulder Ultimate Search(Celebrity Showdown), Muma has alot of clearing the air to do. The new gist around town is on Muma Gee's real age. Although she would either tell you she is 26 or 27 depending on who you are and your relation to her but those who truly know her swear she is in her late thirties. People have attributed to this attitude as part of her fake way of life and wanting people to see her as young and appealing. Muma claims on GUS that she is 27 years old but just last year, she was telling someone in the music industry that she was 26 years old. People are used to pocking their noses on her anytime she comes up with such tales as they have become used to her.
So Muma, make up your mind, how old exactly are you?

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/7404/4/muma-gee-and-lies-about-her-age.html
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by PokerFace(f): 12:23pm On May 31, 2010
nellaluv:

Asides being accused of sleeping with actor, Emeka Ike on set of Gulder Ultimate Search(Celebrity Showdown), Muma has alot of clearing the air to do. The new gist around town is on Muma Gee’s real age. Although she would either tell you she is 26 or 27 depending on who you are and your relation to her but those who truly know her swear she is in her late thirties. People have attributed to this attitude as part of her fake way of life and wanting people to see her as young and appealing. [b]Muma claims on GUS that she is 27 years old but just last year, she was telling someone in the music industry that she was 26 years old. [/b]People are used to pocking their noses on her anytime she comes up with such tales as they have  become used to her.

LWKMD 

If she was 26 last year, then she'll be 27 this year DUH!

It's not everybody that look their age cheesy
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by nellaluv(f): 12:40pm On May 31, 2010
PokerFace: LWKMD If she was 26 last year, then she'll be 27 this year DUH!
LWKMD grin grin but seriously i'm even in doubt lipsrsealed

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L211bWEtMS5KUEc=&s=NS8zMS8yMDEw&w=600[/img]

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L211bWFnLmpwZw==&s=NC8xLzIwMTA=&w=650[/img]

Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by blackcat1: 2:13pm On May 31, 2010
She looks 18 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by nellaluv(f): 2:33pm On May 31, 2010
Then i'm 15 tongue
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by aieromon(m): 3:39pm On May 31, 2010
I thought all women lie about their ages.
Ohh shyt,pleaseeee
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by Afam4eva(m): 4:14pm On May 31, 2010
The same Muma gee that released an album in the late 90s or early millenium? Chei, people can lie. She can't be less than 32. All liars shall have their part in the lake which burnet with fire and brimstone. When Mumagee was singing i was in primary school, now i'm 4 and she's telling me she's 3 years older than me.

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by jarkbauer: 5:20pm On May 31, 2010
she fcuks well
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by spicyhoney(f): 6:40pm On May 31, 2010
nellaluv:

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L211bWEtMi5KUEc=&s=NS8zMS8yMDEw&w=600[/img]
Muma Gee

Asides being accused of sleeping with actor, Emeka Ike on set of Gulder Ultimate Search(Celebrity Showdown), Muma has alot of clearing the air to do. The new gist around town is on Muma Gee's real age. Although she would either tell you she is 26 or 27 depending on who you are and your relation to her but those who truly know her swear she is in her late thirties. People have attributed to this attitude as part of her fake way of life and wanting people to see her as young and appealing. Muma claims on GUS that she is 27 years old but just last year, she was telling someone in the music industry that she was 26 years old. People are used to pocking their noses on her anytime she comes up with such tales as they have become used to her.

@ poster, dont u know simple maths?? If she was 26 last year then that makes her 27 this year. T
Though, i feel she should be in her late thirties but the analysis above doesnt make sense.
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by sjeezy8: 7:28pm On May 31, 2010
she looks slutty-
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by RedRiver(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2010
@poster, from your analysis 26 +1 makes 27 and so she never lied, but even against your bad logic i still agree with you that she is older than than that but then my dear how many women will tell the truth about their age. even you, nellaluv will never tell the truth about your age. let SHE who hath not LIED before caste the 1st stone. she is a woman, afterall. Nellaluv, i totally agree with you, she is way older than 26,27 but get your facts right
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by nellaluv(f): 10:16pm On May 31, 2010
afam4eva:

The same Muma gee that released an album in the late 90s or early millenium? Chei, people can lie. She can't be less than 32. All liars shall have their part in the lake which burnet with fire and brimstone. When Mumagee was singing i was in primary school, now i'm 4 and she's telling me she's 3 years older than me.
lol, o_O

I don't know if some people are blind or just plain stupid, for cryin' out loud i didnt write the story, didnt you see the source at the bottom of the post, i didn't write the story ok, get that undecided , and i read it b4 i posted it, and i'm aware of the 26 last year 27 this year bs, read my reply to pokerface, jeez don't you people read replies b4 posting crap
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by tayoast(m): 11:33pm On May 31, 2010
26/27 . . .  kini iyato?
kini difference??
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by semid4lyfe(m): 12:03am On Jun 01, 2010
Muma-gee should be in her 30's. Anything contrary to that na big lie.
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by beecrofty(m): 12:53am On Jun 01, 2010
her sister said shes 38 'n single
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by dominique(f): 5:39am On Jun 01, 2010
i remember she released a single called "funky women" in 2001 when i was still in secondary school. that means she was how old then 17/18 i don't think so. . . she's no younger than 35 tongue
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by THEAMAKA(f): 5:53am On Jun 01, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by dominique(f): 6:02am On Jun 01, 2010
gash!!! she's just over the top shocked shocked shocked
she looks no youbger than 45 in that picture tongue
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by bigfather(m): 7:37am On Jun 01, 2010
Never really liked her anyway. She's just too artificial for my liking !

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by tayoast(m): 9:50am On Jun 01, 2010
she's biurifull.
Pretty Lady
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by eledesi: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2010
muma Gee is should be addressed as aunty.she should be in her late thirties,we know women lie about their age but people in the limelight should forget it cause they cant get away with it.
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by trublu1(f): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Muma-gee should be in her 30's. Anything contrary to that na big lie.

I agree
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by mamagee3(f): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2010
She's definitely in her late 30s if not early 40s. . .
Anything beyond or above that is a blatant lie. . .
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by sammytb(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2010
Hmmmm, 4 an average nigerian woman will always remove ten years 4rm dier age, As for muma-gee she is just 27 + 10 = 37, Am sure of dis, !
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by harpo(m): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2010
i have a cousin who was friends with her when they were in P/H but he always refered to her has someone older than he is cos he talkeed about her with respect and he puffs when he says "me wey dey hang around mama gee and her crew" meaning bigger chicks, anyway my cousin should be about 27 28yrs now so my guess is mama gee is at list 30yrs. i think she has been around for a while so i dont expect her to be a small girl

i will ask my cousin sha
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by matiltomd(f): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2010
I don't subscribe to the general saying that all women lie about their age;because I've never lied about mine,
About Muma Gee and her age;well,I'm not her mother,but i know she's closer to 37 than 30, lol
how can that woman be 26/27? that's insulting to all those in that age bracket, lol
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by dbigrod(m): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2010
matiltom_d:

I don't subscribe to the general saying that all women lie about their age;because I've never lied about mine,
About Muma Gee and her age;well,I'm not her mother,but i know she's closer to 37 than 30, lol
how can that woman be 26/27? that's insulting to all those in that age bracket, lol

LOL

dominique:

HABA!SIS,PITY HER NA.45 IS DAMN TOO FAR. grin
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by dbigrod(m): 11:52am On Jun 02, 2010
[size=16pt]
matiltom_d:

LOL

dominique:

HABA!SIS,PITY HER NA.45 IS DAMN TOO FAR. grin
[/size]
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by cutetrap: 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2010
this chick is 38 after applin much more make ups, its makes her look pretty young, take a look at her on the gus, you could c that she got a lil wrinkle face, her music is senseless though, what is this cat singing abt?
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by lexxwiz(m): 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2010
that Muma gee, i sabi am now, Dat Woman na 39 years oohhh, i sabi am wen i small, joor ooooH.
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by cutetrap: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2010
lexx. i got ur back
Re: Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age by etaurus(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2010
Trust cosmestics, eye shadows, wink
You cant put all the blames on her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy 32nd Birthday Don Jazzy / Association Talks On Death Of Royhill Edozie; CEO Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos / Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.