Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration (37042 Views)

APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo / Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by obi4eze(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fayemi Don lose be that because Buhari is a confirmed failure.
Besides, Fayose will not allow Fayemi win in Ekiti. He will do everything possible, by hook or crook to keep PDP in power.
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
greggng:
Mark my word fayemi must win. Whether by rigging or otherwise
Must?
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by saltoasis: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Buhari already knows he would come back to his job. There is no way Fayemi would win, Ekiti politics is quite different if it was Lagos state Fayemi would have won hands down.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by bedspread: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
[s]
greggng:
[/s] NULLIFIED..... Fayemi Has Lost...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by letusbepieces: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
Buhari Daura beckons.
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Badmus20(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
wise and intelligent

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
Even Buhari knows Fayemi will lose 16-0 again back to back

The fear of Fayose is the beginning of Buhari's Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Ekaka1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
nwakibie3:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/buhari-fayemi-wont-hurry-replace/

Yes, you both will be herding your cows in Daura...while innugurating him into the Fulani herdsman league of blood suckers...
Mtscheewww ....bu.ffon !
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by BOOMnaija(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
I wont replace u in a hurry..... As if he achieved anything tangible while he was there.

Birds of a.......
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Trasadja(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
Joker
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Akpacha(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
Empty headed president. U think Ekiti is kano or katsina? U do any how there u see anyhow.
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Ndonu101: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
I seriously forgot that Fayemi is a minister
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
HMMM,

WORDS OF WISDOM FROM A TRUE LEADER

GOOD LEADER, HONEST LEADER

#PMB1523
Indeed. Honest leader with a biased mind grin
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Alary: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
Will come for your inauguration . Less noice ,Mark those statement .Take note !

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by adekunle6224(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
nwakibie3:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/buhari-fayemi-wont-hurry-replace/
Mr Fayemi or whatever we don't need u n ur service in Ekiti, our own eleka is alright for us
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
BOOMnaija:
I wont replace u in a hurry..... As if he achieved anything tangible while he was there.

Birds of a.......
He must not replace him in a hurry because after losing to fayose's candidate, he will still go and take back his position as minister of solid minerals.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Loanguyng: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
How is this gonna stabilize the economy?...
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by kanubiafra: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
dodelight:
Obviously, Buhari is a loose canyon. I'm certain he didn't understand that the meaning of not being in hurry to replace Fayemi means Fayemi's chance at the poll is slim. That statement on it's own has dealt a blow to their campaign in Ekiti. It's good news for Nigerians, though.
SoundS Similar To When imo apc Did Not Hold Primary Until rochas Failed In His Presidential Bid Against buhari And Came Back After Shouting My People My People In Abuja
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by thatigboman: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
No need to replace Perpetual failure fayemi. He will bounce back soonest.
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by SternProphet: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
modik:
Who now is in doubt that GEJ, who single handedly introduced Card reeaders in our electioneering system, is truly the HERO OF DEMOCRACY IN NIGE RI?

ASK PMB his ordeal before GEJ's advent!

GEJ ? Introduce card readers. Ha ha ha.
Nigeria's educational system is now so bad. What an ignorant lie. Jega introduced card readers. GEJ wanted to cancel it at the last minute. Why do you guys lie?. It is a mark of inferiority o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by jrusky(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
Funny you alhaji almanjiri Buhari does fayemi exist before Was fayemi usefull before If you like alhaji Buhari you can add minister o Mines to your portfolio after all you are the president, minister for petroleum and you can as well be minister for Mines good luck to you but come 2019 daura will be your next home and if you manage to loot your way back to power one good day you will live the rest of your life in jail for sure no mercy for you oga.
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
HMMM,

WORDS OF WISDOM FROM A TRUE LEADER

GOOD LEADER, HONEST LEADER

#PMB1523
your mind is just like an animal's own! He says so because he knew that he Fayemi can never win Ekiti state. He equally knows that APC can only win election in a state that is full of illiterates. Not in a state like Ekiti.
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Lifediary: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
By chance, he was given the portfolio of solid minerals and steel development
The bolded goes a long way. Imagine appointing a minister by chance!?
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by modik(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
SternProphet:

GEJ ? Introduce card readers. Ha ha ha.
Nigeria's educational system is now so bad. What an ignorant lie. Jega introduced card readers. GEJ wanted to cancel it at the last minute. Why do you guys lie?. It is a mark of inferiority o

The acts of an agent is deemed the act of his principal.

GEJ appointed a man of impeccable character in Jega not a disobedient transmitter.

https://mobile.facebook.com/notes/nigeriansfornigeriaorg/professor-attahiru-jega-is-new-inec-chairman/402004965810/?_rdc=1&_rdr&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
This herdsmen padron is aware that his corrupt official Fayemi and APC will only waste our steel and mine and oil money to rig Ekiti and Osun states elections against people's wishes. Federal might presence can't intimidating people anymore.

Buhari has put this generation and the Nigerian generations in serious debts.

INEC officials we are watching each and everyone of you and your loved ones home and abroad closely.

Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Deltatoto: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
greggng:
go and read abt oshokomole

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by abokikhalifa: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
Alejoc:
That is very disspiriting.... Like telling Fayemi that he can have his job back if and when he loses....this was why Oni was my preferred candidate.... He is not a Yes man to anybody and has Ekiti interest at heart!
Is that your understanding after reading the post?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Christophorus(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
He finally accepts his weakness

[i][/i]I won't replace you in a hurry

grin
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by thymee(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
He can't replace him now when he knew he's gonna loose d election and come back...
May God deal with u all....
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Macon1212: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Buhari was predicting that Fayemi would lose election and would come back to his ministrial post.
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by chronique(m): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
The idiot is at it again. So, Nigeria is now his personal property and he can decide to run the govt as it pleases him?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by neutralview: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
People Said(nairalanders opposition party), what is he(fayemi) going back to get? or what exactly did he forgot? Some said in other post, what did he archieved as a minister? I stil wonder what exactly is d problem wit such pple(NOP). While Allowing personal sentiment be cloud pure sense of reasoning, that u can actually get answers to ur questions through d authentic channels.thank god 4 technology,u can search 4 ministries websites,jst d way u search ur refusing to recieve sense brains and come up wit d so called we have our PVC comments, as if ur oppinions count. A wailer will alwys b a wailer,(a wailer: some1 suffering 4rm refusing to see good or light after d turnel syndrome(pesimistic syndrome). )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Subsidy: Labour Leaders Walk Out Of Aso Rock Meeting, Accuse FG Of Deceit / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) / Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.