Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration (37049 Views)

APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo / Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by GoodMuyis(m): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
modik:
Who now is in doubt that GEJ, who single handedly introduced Card reeaders in our electioneering system, is truly the HERO OF DEMOCRACY IN NIGE RI?

ASK PMB his ordeal before GEJ's advent!

I could remember that PDP complain about the JEGA's Card reader.
GEJ did not introduce Card Reader it was the effort of Prof Jega not the Veterinary Doctor
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
thymee:
He can't replace him now when he knew he's gonna loose d election and come back...
May God deal with u all....
He want to do it how the statue governor of Imo Okorochausa did.
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by neutralview: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
Jst try and ask pple leaving in ekiti randomly what they really want, and u will be shocked at ur findings. Anyone dat tells u is osoko shows dat they knw nothing about who is running against fayemi, and dat they are only afraid of wat might befall them if u outrightly speak ur mind. They all support only but in fear.
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Aladaofada(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Animal Decieving Animal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Ategberoson(m): 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
buhari is only gentle in words but wicked inside

tell him that with rigging and all means PDP ain't loosing Ekiti for that baby politician

APC loose big fish by not giving segun oni flag bearer
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by SirBunky85(m): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
andymofia:
Ewu Gambia
better dan ur fada if u have one
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by SirBunky85(m): 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
udemzyudex:

I won't replace you in a hurry means, he is coming back to continue his job.
It means getting ur type is rare therefore,I will be so careful to looking for a replacement
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by 2016v2017: 12:31am On Jun 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Who cares?

How many months did it take you to appoint your cabinet?

Mtchewwwwwwww
cabinet of fraudsters,
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by truthstands12: 1:21am On Jun 07, 2018
So a full ministry will run for months without a minister. What a president. Fayemi, your position will be there waiting for you to come back and take it bec you are on 16-0 game. Ekiti people will never vote a party that do not support anti open grazing bill. You want to replicate Benue state in Ekiti. Never,bit will not work. That only is enough to knock Fayemi out. PDP loading total defeat for APC.
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by truthstands12: 1:24am On Jun 07, 2018
GoodMuyis:

GEJ did not introduce Card Reader it was the effort of Prof Jega not the Veterinary Doctor

And who approved it to be used? Let's see whether your president would accept defeat in 2019 as Jonathan did in 2015. We are watching.
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by positivethought: 1:25am On Jun 07, 2018
Buhari keep yarning dust about loosing elections in the past due to rigging as if he did not rigged himself, I was personally actively involved in the 2011 elections in mongono town of borno state n witness first hand the very horrific activities of cpc/buhari supporters, in fact there were open declarations that even if Johnathan eventually wins the elections the country will not be easy for him, any sincere person who was in borno/yobe in 2010/2011 will tell you that Boko Haram was almost vanishing after yar'adua gave the order for their destruction only for it to take a different dimension soon after the elections, I was in borno from 2003-2014 so I'm speaking from experience,from events of 1983-2015 up till now I never n will never like the man buhari.
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Bobbyigwe(m): 1:50am On Jun 07, 2018
By the Grace of God
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by udemzyudex(m): 3:15am On Jun 07, 2018
SirBunky85:
It means getting ur type is rare therefore,I will be so careful to looking for a replacement

Careful? You mean he is going to use another 6 months to choose another minister to replace him? You think Nigeria is Buhari property he can run anyhow he want?
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by BigIyanga: 5:05am On Jun 07, 2018
So Fayemi no be governor before?
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Burgerlomo: 5:38am On Jun 07, 2018
I won't replace you in a hurry because it's possible that you're coming back cool
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Awaja(m): 5:46am On Jun 07, 2018
PMB’s speech only revealed how uncertain he’s about fayemi winning Ekiti Gov poll.
Fayose will be laughing at them from the road side he went to buy hot akara this morning.
Keep dreaming,APC is been refuted by Nigerians
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by linusbnn(m): 5:58am On Jun 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Who cares?
How many months did it take you to appoint your cabinet?

Mtchewwwwwwww

probably he is been reluctant to replace the position incase Fayemi losses.
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by ddippset(m): 7:00am On Jun 07, 2018
Awaja:
PMB’s speech only revealed how uncertain he’s about fayemi winning Ekiti Gov poll.
Fayose will be laughing at them from the road side he went to buy hot akara this morning.
Keep dreaming,APC is been refuted by Nigerians
grin

I remember so many of such comments and more, before the edo and ondo elections.

In edo they were just shouting 'apc has failed, edo people cannot vote apc, ize iyamu is a grassroot man'

In ondo they were shouting mimiko upandan.

After the elections they did nothing but tuck their tails in between their legs and resumed cursing on the internet.

Same fate awaits you wailing wailers in ekiti.
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by ogahug: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2018
Needles replacing him because he is coming back to resume his ministerial office. He will only lose two months salaries (June and July), although, he has already collected them in advance
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Oblang(m): 7:04am On Jun 07, 2018
positivethought:
Buhari keep yarning dust about loosing elections in the past due to rigging as if he did not rigged himself, I was personally actively involved in the 2011 elections in mongono town of borno state n witness first hand the very horrific activities of cpc/buhari supporters, in fact there were open declarations that even if Johnathan eventually wins the elections the country will not be easy for him, any sincere person who was in borno/yobe in 2010/2011 will tell you that Boko Haram was almost vanishing after yar'adua gave the order for their destruction only for it to take a different dimension soon after the elections, I was in borno from 2003-2014 so I'm speaking from experience,from events of 1983-2015 up till now I never n will never like the man buhari.

Stop lying oga
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Oblang(m): 7:06am On Jun 07, 2018
Nobody will argue with all this wailer. They did more than this ranting during Edo and ondo election... Keep insulting on NL...
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2018
ogahug:
Needles replacing him because he is coming back to resume his ministerial office. He will only lose two months salaries (June and July), although, he has already collected them in advance
Hmmm. An opinion we could look into. Moreover, you should check our signature and reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us.
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by positivethought: 7:35am On Jun 07, 2018
Oblang:

Stop lying oga
which lying?, you must be an idiot.
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Who appointed jega?
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by arcike(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2018
#ThisIsNigeria...

where d president believes he is working while d masses are suffering...
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Ihateyoumod: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2018
Gloriousgud:
Yes Sir, you don't have to be in a hurry to replace him cos he will surely come back. coming to take back his non performed mine minister is sacrosanct. ELEKA all the way...............................

Eleka or fayose....who is fayemi contesting against....
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by komekn(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
HMMM,

WORDS OF WISDOM FROM A TRUE LEADER

GOOD LEADER, HONEST LEADER

#PMB1523

If the personal attributes of Wisdom, Honesty, Integrity associated with Buhari. Can not be articulated into quantifiable impact delivery outcome of what use is your LEADERSHIP.
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by akins202: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2018
photography

Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by OCTAVO: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2018
greggng:
Mark my word fayemi must win. Whether by rigging or otherwise
Well, your words are nonsense, there's no need of marking nonsense words.
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by SirBunky85(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
udemzyudex:

Careful? You mean he is going to use another 6 months to choose another minister to replace him? You think Nigeria is Buhari property he can run anyhow he want?
why not go challenge him through the courts dan ranting here?is nairaland now a court?
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by udemzyudex(m): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
SirBunky85:
why not go challenge him through the courts dan ranting here?is nairaland now a court?

Oga go and sit down, challenge who, does he even obey court orders?
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by SirBunky85(m): 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
udemzyudex:

Oga go and sit down, challenge who, does he even obey court orders?
so why are u ranting here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation / My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife) / Aisha Buhari Away From Nigeria For 2 Months In Protest - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.