Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:34 PM

Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration (37032 Views)

APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo / Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by udemzyudex(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
SirBunky85:
so why are u ranting here?

Is it your ranting? If you have nothing reasonable to do here, go and take a nap bro.
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by VagileVictor(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Indirectly he meant "I will not put someone in your position because I know that you will loose the forthcoming elections in Ekiti State and certainly come back to the Federal cabinet because Oshokomole of Yourba land is incharge. I won't come for your inauguration
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by SirBunky85(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
udemzyudex:

Is it your ranting? If you have nothing reasonable to do here, go and take a nap bro.
ur ranting is constituting nuisance on this forum
Re: Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration by Awaja(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
ddippset:
grin

I remember so many of such comments and more, before the edo and ondo elections.
Tawa turky,aka gi!

In edo they were just shouting 'apc has failed, edo people cannot vote apc, ize iyamu is a grassroot man'

In ondo they were shouting mimiko upandan.

After the elections they did nothing but tuck their tails in between their legs and resumed cursing on the internet.

Same fate awaits you wailing wailers in ekiti.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore / My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies / A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.