Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,597 members, 7,801,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] (12425 Views)

Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began / Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert / Why Israel Has The Most Advanced Military On Earth - New York post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Lucasbalo(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
I can see all the Russia and Pootin lovers but not one of them have been to Russia. Thanks to American invention (Google). They can spout their junks. World cup is going on in Russia now and Nigeria is participating. It should be a reason for the Pootin lovers to show how much they love him but I know why most of them can't go. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by aiir2303(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Appleyard:

You ain't dreaming, comrade. cheesy If That's truly Vianna on that profile, then let it be known to thee this day that Russia has commenced operation Norman Jean--extreme beauty loaded with decisive sexual Bragado powered by the Borei class ballistic submarine underground in the Port city of Warri.

Vianna is meant to replace Missy89 (a minute of silence) who was KIA in Syria Aleppo after defecting to Langley. cool

Now you will have to pass on the new GLONASS coordinate to Lady Vianna, code-named Viannakulovski, and prepare for the Spezner Siberian strike force team at the 46th Topol M regiment located in Kalinigrad to heat up the Iskander missiles silos of Bonechamberlain to deliver a devastating nuclear strike at the Anglo zombie empire from the aiir2303 khinzal global strike nuclear missile ejected by fineguy11 out of the alienic craters of Siberia's Sambisa forest in Mexico.

With Vianna Viannakulovski, a new Sputnik has orbited Nairaland space, and as Nigeria and China undergo currency swap deal, Vianna's SVR's de-dollarisation process has begone, with RT in Aso Rock reorienting the African view of western monentary perspective and reawakening of Muamor Gaddafi's dream for Africa.

The mission has begone. cool
cheesy grin cheesy grin..lol [color=#990000][/color]
aiir2303 Kinzhal

2 Likes

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by KingSango(m): 12:28am On Jun 17, 2018
mysticwarrior:
your reputation deserve some commendations, with this your write up am conviced that you are well abreast in military history, when I was a little boy whenever we see a rockect flying across our country's air space with such an exceptional supersonic speed, we would often wave to it and say "The Russians are going to the moon, they are the most powerful nation on earth". I started reading historical events of many nations including wars from the age of 12, and went further to study political science in the university, and from all I have read so far, nothing has interested me more than the Russian history and military, from the time of Ivan the Terrible, Napoleon invassion of Russia, Russian revolution, the Bolshevic and menshevic, the rise of the soviet union, the second world war, the German invassion of the soviet union aka operation babarosa, the cuba missile crisis, the hungarian uprising, the invasion of Afghanistan, Perestroika and glasnost during the time of Gorbachev, the collapse of the Soviet union, and a formidable rejuvinated Russia under Putin, I just love this nation, the existence of Russia as a powerful nation is a clear demonstration of a bipolar balance of power to checkmate and limit the Americans from praying on weaker nations. I dont know if you are a Ukrainian even though I believe you could speak Ukrainian, As a woman I believe you would love to read about Russian female warriors, please go and read about "
Lyudmila Pavlichenko" she was a russian female snipper during the second world war, she punished the Germans for invading her beloved country, and was wildly regarded as one of the best snippers of all time.

The US is still the most powerful and terrible military on Earth. The Russians lost in Afghanistan to the point of total embarrassment. Including a rushed retreat leaving behind equipment. grin Yet every army that has dared attack the people of the Afghan mountains left in pieces. Save for the US due to precision bombing and drone warfare. NATO now have all the opium to themselves. grin

The US plays mind wars because wars are fought and won in the mind. Don't allow thoughts and I'm ages to desensitize you. America controls half the globe to herself. grin Respect always your enemy which means become him. Get to know how he thinks so you can anticipate his moves. US general Patton defeat German general Rohmel with his own tank strategy that he read from Rohmels own published book. cool

Ase

Love Sango

wwww.undergroundriseup..com
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Appleyard(m): 2:31am On Jun 17, 2018
bonechamberlain:
. the great appleyard grin ... even Donald trump knows this. no G7 without Russia.. (Trump2018)

Exactly so.. It's always a sick dream trying to isolate Russia.

cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by vioment: 4:30am On Jun 17, 2018
I take america with a better leader anyday.
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by mysticwarrior(m): 6:08am On Jun 17, 2018
KingSango:

The US is still the most powerful and terrible military on Earth. The Russians lost in Afghanistan to the point of total embarrassment. Including a rushed retreat leaving behind equipment. grin Yet every army that has dared attack the people of the Afghan mountains left in pieces. Save for the US due to precision bombing and drone warfare. NATO now have all the opium to themselves. grin

The US plays mind wars because wars are fought and won in the mind. Don't allow thoughts and I'm ages to desensitize you. America controls half the globe to herself. grin Respect always your enemy which means become him. Get to know how he thinks so you can anticipate his moves. US general Patton defeat German general Rohmel with his own tank strategy that he read from Rohmels own published book. cool

Ase

Love Sango

"the US is still the most powerful and terrible military on earth" prove it .
The Russians under the former Soviet union withdrew it's forces from Afghanistan for political reasons.

"the US plays mind war because wars are fought and won in th mind"? my dear wars are fought and won in the battle field, play wars with your mind and your enemies will surprise you with strange strategies and outmanoeuvred you right in the battle field, premeditation on war will sometimes fail you because in war you may need to change strategies and formations to avoid defeat and come out victorious.
The US army was defeated when North korean troops routed out American battalions during the Korean war, they were heavily punished in the Vietnam war by the North Vietnamese army who were wielding Russian weapons during the Vietnam war, the defeat was colossal.
have you ever wondered why the US dont interfer in African wars? they dont want what happened in mogadishu to happen to them, if you want more details about that ask Mike Durant and the Black hawk down.
this tread has boldly desplayed some Russian weapons and it clearly demonstrated their reputation as the mightiest nation on earth in terms of Military warfare, pls show us photos of American weapons and lets make a valid comparative analysis to determine who is more powerful.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by fineguy11(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Appleyard:

You ain't dreaming, comrade. cheesy If That's truly Vianna on that profile, then let it be known to thee this day that Russia has commenced operation Norman Jean--extreme beauty loaded with decisive sexual Bragado powered by the Borei class ballistic submarine underground in the Port city of Warri.

Vianna is meant to replace Missy89 (a minute of silence) who was KIA in Syria Aleppo after defecting to Langley. cool

Now you will have to pass on the new GLONASS coordinate to Lady Vianna, code-named Viannakulovski, and prepare for the Spezner Siberian strike force team at the 46th Topol M regiment located in Kalinigrad to heat up the Iskander missiles silos of Bonechamberlain to deliver a devastating nuclear strike at the Anglo zombie empire from the aiir2303 khinzal global strike nuclear missile ejected by fineguy11 out of the alienic craters of Siberia's Sambisa forest in Mexico.

With Vianna Viannakulovski, a new Sputnik has orbited Nairaland space, and as Nigeria and China undergo currency swap deal, Vianna's SVR's de-dollarisation process has commenced, with RT in Aso Rock reorienting the African view of western monentary perspective and reawakening of Muamor Gaddafi's dream for Africa.

It's death to the empire of chaos. cool
kuku kill me. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Missy89(f): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Appleyard:

With Vianna Viannakulovski, a new Sputnik has orbited Nairaland space, and as Nigeria and China undergo currency swap deal, Vianna's SVR's de-dollarisation process has commenced, with RT in Aso Rock reorienting the African view of western monentary perspective and reawakening of Muamor Gaddafi's dream for Africa.

It's death to the empire of chaos. cool

Wow. So much BS is one single post. Smh
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by KingSango(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
mysticwarrior:
The Russians under the former Soviet union withdrew it's forces from Afghanistan for political reasons.

"the US plays mind war because wars are fought and won in th mind"? my dear wars are fought and won in the battle field, play wars with your mind and your enemies will surprise you with strange strategies and outmanoeuvred you right in the battle field, premeditation on war will sometimes fail you because in war you may need to change strategies and formations to avoid defeat and come out victorious.
The US army was defeated when North korean troops routed out American battalions during the Korean war, they were heavily punished in the Vietnam war by the North Vietnamese army who were wielding Russian weapons during the Vietnam war, the defeat was colossal.
have you ever wondered why the US dont interfer in African wars? they dont want what happened in mogadishu to happen to them, if you want more details about that ask Mike Durant and the Black hawk down.
this tread has boldly desplayed some Russian weapons and it clearly demonstrated their reputation as the mightiest nation on earth in terms of Military warfare, pls show us photos of American weapons and lets make a valid comparative analysis to determine who is more powerful.

Yes America has lost wars yet it doesn't take away their military domaince with military bases all over the world. Their empire is stretched thin, they are over bloated with 22 trillion in national debt. America time is done. Russian and China put America in a bad position through economic strength and endurance. Never support war because it's human sacrifice of civilans. Most bombs no matter the side always drop on civilan populated areas. Because above the elites who run the world are evil thought forms of negativity conscious energy. The more killing we do more we want to kill. It never stops like the bloody goddess Kali who once tasted blood and went a rampage of madness killing the whole Earth. Mythologies explain the archetypes of man's pyschology and his potential paths.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by capip120(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Me thinks that those American military bases scattered all over the world are sitting casualties waiting to be fried with cruise missiles during a major conflict with any of the world powers notably, Russia and China. They just don't get it. Having such many bases only increases the target options of your adversaries but they always want to do it the American way.
I offer my condolence in advance. ��

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Appleyard(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
Missy89:

grin why do u always love to return upon a negative post? It's been a while. How do you do u? Thank God that u are now Mia than KIA. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
Missy89:

Dear Missy, do not be offended. It was Lucasbalo that brought the idea that you should be replaced - but we did not buy it. grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Lucasbalo(m): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Zoharariel:

Dear Missy, do not be offended. It was Lucasbalo that brought the idea that you should be replaced - but we did not buy it. grin cheesy grin
Please i don't want to cross Missy. Ain't get nothing to do with that o. Missy should realize that you are a ladies man. You are Mr Casanova and no one on Nairaland can take that crown from you.

2 Likes

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Please i don't want to cross Missy. Ain't get nothing to do with that o. Missy should realize that you are a ladies man. You are Mr Casanova and no one on Nairaland can take that crown from you.

Hahahahahahaha! grin cheesy grin Lucas, please stop calling me Mr. Casanova, you know Missy might think you're serious, not knowing you're just joking. grin

Besides, I have never been to the Romance section where all the players usually congregate. grin

You don't want to cross Missy but you want me to? So that she can pour fire on my head? grin cheesy grin

Lucas, just tell Missy that I'm still as loyal & faithful to her as you are to your wife. Please don't let me down grin cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Lucasbalo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Zoharariel:

Hahahahahahaha! grin cheesy grin Lucas, please stop calling me Mr. Casanova, you know Missy might think you're serious, not knowing you're just joking. grin

Besides, I have never been to the Romance section where all the players usually congregate. grin

You don't want to cross Missy but you want me to? So that she can pour fire on my head? grin cheesy grin

Lucas, just tell Missy that I'm still as loyal & faithful to her as you are to your wife. Please don't let me down grin cheesy grin
I am all for you and Beautiful Missy. You know I get your back on that one. I love a good love story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 18, 2018
Russia is strong and powerful, but can they stop an assassination attepmt at the world cup?
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by mysticwarrior(m): 3:55am On Jun 18, 2018
transit4:
Russia is strong and powerful, but can they stop an assassination attepmt at the world cup?
this thread is talking about heavy Russian military weapons
and not assassinations, but all the same can I pls ask the assassination attempt on who and by whom?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Vianna(f): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
These Russians will not kill someone with their monster. This one is an all terrain SUV developed last year. Can move on water, land , ice and even air... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by mysticwarrior(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Vianna:
These Russians will not kill someone with their monster. This one is an all terrain SUV developed last year. Can move on water, land , ice and even air... cheesy
"all terrain SUV"? hmm until I see that vehicle rolling on top of mount Kilimanjaro and floating in the deepest part of the Atlantic ocean, it's credibility will always remain questionable to me, wait a munite did you say the vehicle can also move on air? pls covince me.
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Missy89(f): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
Appleyard:
grin why do u always love to return upon a negative post? It's been a while. How do you do u? Thank God that u are now Mia than KIA. cool

I have been busy. will be back soon wink
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
Missy89:

I have been busy. will be back soon wink

Babie, your shakara is becoming too much. Tell me, what ya want? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yA9kkA9b6g

2 Likes

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by DaAwesome1(m): 5:55am On Jun 25, 2018
Zoharariel:

Because of this beautiful post, by the authourity & power vested on me by the oracles in the forest of the irunmoles, I hereby declare you - my consort. kiss grin kiss grin kiss
see them ......
Putin's PR personell
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by DaAwesome1(m): 6:05am On Jun 25, 2018
mysticwarrior:

the US never lost tactically on the battle field.....
Vietnam war was not lost by the us but by south Vietnam after the us pulled out..get your facts right...
with soviet weaponry the north Vietnamese still lost every single major battle..political quagmire pulled us troops out....
Mogadishu 1993 was a tactical victory...
they got their objectives out and 160men survived an onslaught by 4000 militia men,two helicopters were shot down ....
the Korean war was a draw...
the us and its allies were shocked to see China participating...
on the other hand Russia outrightly lost in Afghanistan.paid dearly in the first Chechnya war and even still suffered massive air casualties in georgia ........
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by DaAwesome1(m): 6:05am On Jun 25, 2018
mysticwarrior:

Vietnam war was not lost by the us but by south Vietnam after the us pulled out..get your facts right...
with soviet weaponry the north Vietnamese still lost every single major battle..political quagmire pulled us troops out....
they got their objectives out and 160men survived an onslaught by 4000 militia men,two helicopters were shot down ....
on the other hand Russia outrightly lost in Afghanistan.paid dearly in the first Chechnya war and even still suffered massive air casualties in georgia ........
most of this weapons are untested in the battle field...
it's why there showing off in Syria...
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by mysticwarrior(m): 6:44am On Jun 26, 2018
DaAwesome1:
most of this weapons are untested in the battle field...
it's why there showing off in Syria...
no insult intended and no offense directed but you sounded like a clown, saying that "the US never lost a tactical battle" is a mystified way of reasoning. the Vietnam war was a war of attrition and the US has been loosing soldiers in great numbers and had to pull out from the battle when defeat was inevitable, they Fled from a tactical battle like whipped dogs leaving their enemies to loot their camps and take spoils of war, my brother that is a big defeat. Judging from your write up with no apologise there are evedence that you only read about the Mogadishu battle from the American perspective only, try and read from other sources as well, the Americans downplayed the number of their casualties. "The korean war was a draw"? chai this man go and read it again and stop embarrassing yourself here. Mikhail Gorbachev withdrew soviet forces from Afghanistan for diplomatic reasons and i expect you to know that, those Russian weapons dont need to used first in battle in other for their destructive capabilities to be ascertained, you sounded like an intelligent man but am disappointed that this is all you can come up with despite having a vast knowledge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by DaAwesome1(m): 7:22am On Jun 26, 2018
mysticwarrior:
no insult intended and no offense directed but you sounded like a clown, saying that "the US never lost a tactical battle" is a mystified way of reasoning. the Vietnam war was a war of attrition and the US has been loosing soldiers in great numbers and had to pull out from the battle when defeat was inevitable, they Fled from a tactical battle like whipped dogs leaving their enemies to loot their camps and take spoils of war, my brother that is a big defeat. Judging from your write up with no apologise there are evedence that you only read about the Mogadishu battle from the American perspective only, try and read from other sources as well, the Americans downplayed the number of their casualties. "The korean war was a draw"? chai this man go and read it again and stop embarrassing yourself here. Mikhail Gorbachev withdrew soviet forces from Afghanistan for diplomatic reasons and i expect you to know that, those Russian weapons dont need to used first in battle in other for their destructive capabilities to be ascertained, you sounded like an intelligent man but am disappointed that this is all you can come up with despite having a vast knowledge.
bro chill.
don't know if ur a Kremlin kinda guy,but the US never lost a tactical battle in Vietnam.. even the major offensive of the war (tet offensive ) was a major loss for the nva.
war of attrition?
the us had 50,000+ dead why the northvietnamese had 1million + combatant dead.they pulled out cos it was becoming too political on the home front.
the Russians outright lost in Afghanistan ..
they were bled out.and pulled out Cos it cost too much.they also left in ruins...
talking of who ran like whipped dogs,check the first Chechnya war...
Somalia just showed the US could fight wars but changes opinion immediately body bags start coming home...
like China most Russian tech are copied/stolen designs from US ..
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by DaAwesome1(m): 7:25am On Jun 26, 2018
KingSango:

Ase

Love Sango

let them know..
the mujahedeen delt with dem with only crude weapons..
they left with many missing ND a few hundred defected
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by KingSango(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
DaAwesome1:

let them know..
the mujahedeen delt with dem with only crude weapons..
they left with many missing ND a few hundred defected

The U.S Military has Blackmen fighting for them and the Russians and Chinese don't. Yet everywhere the U.S has used Black warriors they have been victorious, American Revolution, American Civil War, American Indian Wars, American war with Mexico, WW1 and 2, Korea and Vietnam, Gulf War and now the war of terror. There is no army on Earth that can defeat a fully trained and equipped African army. Africans are naturally adept at guerilla war and fast explosive action like Usain Bolt.

Wars are fought and won in the mind.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by DaAwesome1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
KingSango:

The U.S Military has Blackmen fighting for them and the Russians and Chinese don't. Yet everywhere the U.S has used Black warriors they have been victorious, American Revolution, American Civil War, American Indian Wars, American war with Mexico, WW1 and 2, Korea and Vietnam, Gulf War and now the war of terror. There is no army on Earth that can defeat a fully trained and equipped African army. Africans are naturally adept at guerilla war and fast explosive action like Usain Bolt.

Wars are fought and won in the mind.

Ase

Love Sango
hehehehe..
u got me cracked up..
nice one..
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by KingSango(m): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
DaAwesome1:

hehehehe..
u got me cracked up..
nice one..

Didn't mean too. grin

Yet the day that Black people leave America then that's day America is done. grin They have never won a war without Black warriors. Never! They never built a great nation without Black people. Never! The Moors built Europe. Egyptians built up Greece and Rome. There's legends of Black Russians too that had a hand in building Mother Russia. Same story with China and the Shang dynasty. Same as with India and the Naga people.

I don't do White worship and I don't work for them.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by KingSango(m): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
DaAwesome1:

hehehehe..
u got me cracked up..
nice one..

Didn't mean too. grin

Yet the day that Black people leave America then that's day America is done. grin They have never won a war without Black warriors. Never! They never built a great nation without Black people. Never! The Moors built Europe. Egyptians built up Greece and Rome. There's legends of Black Russians too that had a hand in building Mother Russia. Same story with China and the Shang dynasty. Same as with India and the Naga people.

Sango don't do White worship and he doesn't work for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHe4sc4348I

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] by DaAwesome1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
KingSango:

Didn't mean too. grin

I don't do White worship and I don't work for them.

Ase

Love Sango
if that's so do you think the romans or the army of Alexander the great had Black's?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why A Diplomatic Solution To The Syrian Crisis Is Unlikely / Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) / Bobi Wine Charged With "Annoying" President Museveni In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.